[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
ITT 2025, wake up in United States of Trump, you did this. >Great
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 4
File: dt.jpg (56 KB, 549x511) Image search: [Google]
dt.jpg
56 KB, 549x511
ITT 2025, wake up in United States of Trump, you did this.

>Great Leader Trump's morning announcement is transmitted from Moon Colony directly to every citizen's via ALPHABET brain implant.

>100% employment, every worker straps on their drone jetpack and gets flown to their assembly factory, parachuting in through the roof to save costs on landing.

>Next 18 hours are spent putting together Great Leader memorabilia, toys and appliances. RobotDon managers watch you closely and whip you every time you misalign a piece or slow down in ethic and effort.

>Food cube inserted anally for efficient digestion and your drone jetpack crashes on the way home, you crawl to your cubicle apartment with two broken legs after you parachute into a tree and fall down.
>>
File: 1460331046660.jpg (11 KB, 247x253) Image search: [Google]
1460331046660.jpg
11 KB, 247x253
>>71705841
ONLY WORKING MAKES YOU WORTH ANYTHING!!!!
ANYTHING ELSE IS LAZY FUCKING LIBERAL SHITLORDING SJW MUSLIM NIGGER KEKLORDING LIBERALISM.
>>
So what you're saying is that I get a free parachute?
>>
>>71705841
Literally a dystopia.
>>
I'd kill myself for waking up in America
>>
>>71705841
Drone jet pack is an oxymoron you pleb
>>
>>71705841
Good, now buy your Trump statue and be good boy or we'll put you in the salt mines.
>>
>>71705841
Sanders trump.......
>>
>>71706248
Almost spit out my drink.

>>71706454
This, thats communism OP
>>
B-but jetpack is a silly mode of transportation.
>>
>Haven't received news from outside the borderline for the past 7 years, enemies of America are constantly looking to attack us

>Work hard, Protect the nation, Freedom is not Free.

>Report all potential immigrants, report all suspicious activities, report others for under-reporting

>Get home, RobotDon wife complains of late arrival. Refuses sex again due to unmet productivity quota, it's been 3 weeks. Look longingly outside cubicle window, neighbor is getting pegged by his RobotDon. Lucky son of a bitch.

>Mandatory sleep initiated, you collapse and enter UtopiaDreams. It's the most successful open world dream environment with over 400 million Americans logging in every night.
>>
>>71705841
It all sounded great until I broke my legs. I assume that won't happen every day?

You are trying to paint a terrible picture but drones that fly people around and Moon colonies by 2025 sound fucking amazing
>>
>>71707389
not terrible at all anon, it's exciting and new BigDon approved. Only 1.5million work credits gets you to the Moon.
>>
>>71705841
1/10
>>
>>71707431
Idk how that figures in AU Dollary-doos but 1.5 Million Donalds American is well worth it for a moon colony spot
>>
>moon colony
worth it
>>
>wake up
>traditional conservative wife is cooking breakfast
>give my government issued loli catgirl a kiss on the cheek as I leave the house
>get into my Tesla pickup truck, fully charged over night with clean and efficient fusion power
>drive to the wall
>spend six hours adding the daily ten feet to my little section
>spy a spic on the other side with a goat and a boy
>offers to let me fuck them both if I let him through
>give him a smile as I put the final brick of the day up
>go home
>wife made steak with baked potato on corn-on-the-cob, my favorite!
>shitpost on 4chan's new /fi/ - Final Solution board while catgirl sits in my lap
>go to bed
>>
File: Eurabia.png (407 KB, 1000x500) Image search: [Google]
Eurabia.png
407 KB, 1000x500
This is the real future right here.
>>
File: spurdo donald trump.jpg (432 KB, 600x3315) Image search: [Google]
spurdo donald trump.jpg
432 KB, 600x3315
Sounds like a paradise desu.
>>
>>71707896
i want a tesla so fucking bad.

they're so goddamn cool.
>>
>>71706127
And a sick nasty jetpack, but only if you say thanks big Don!
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.