[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
BTFO
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 6
File: sz1Vdf.jpg (90 KB, 954x582) Image search: [Google]
sz1Vdf.jpg
90 KB, 954x582
Cruz Fags BTFO
>>
>not one Trumpfag has an issue with a guy not even running being kept on the ballot in order to absorb votes
>none of them call this cheating
>they laugh about it instead
Thought so.
>>
Based Ben Carson got the black republican vote
>>
>>71705310
It happens with paper ballots. They don't print new ones after people get out. Lots of cost involved. Rubio beat Kasich in a couple counties in AZ. I'm from Virginia and there were still about 12 people on my republican primary ballot, including Gilmore and Rand Paul. Voting for Carson was just a fuck you to Ted Cruz. Those folks likely knew Trump wold win overwhelmingly in their district.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CNNqc7mvkcg
>>
>what are absentee votes
>>
>>71705521
It doesn't just happen. Carson needed to file in order to have his name removed from the ballot. He's been out fo the race for more than a month and is well know Trump surragate and conveniently missed the deadline.
>>
>>71703928
At least Cruz doesn't support transgender bathrooms

#provenconservatism
>>
>>71705638
It's sleepy Ben. What do you expect?
>>
>>71703928
thats funny as fuck
>>
File: 1314432294598.jpg (19 KB, 251x244) Image search: [Google]
1314432294598.jpg
19 KB, 251x244
>>71703928
>people on the ballot who are not even running

american """"""""""""democracy"""""""""""""
>>
>>71705712
Dirty tricks from the Trump campaign. And that's exactly what we got.

Of course Trumpfags will champion this, even as they carry on with the false narrative that it's Cruz who lies and pulls tricks.

Lots of projection going on.
>>
>>71705877
At least some people will feel good when they go to the ballot to vote for the candidate that THEY FEEL are BEST FIT to be elected, and NOT the biggest name on the box. Neither should one be PRESSURED by OTHERS to vote for whom they want them to vote.
>>
>>71705877
this. it's not a democracy and it hasn't been for decades. We are a oligarchy and the voting process is just to pacify the american people. that's why it's aired 24/7
>>
>>71705521
This.

Illinois still had fucking Fiorina and Yeb! on the ballot during the primary, long after both had dropped out.
>>
>>71706000

you could spoil your ballot by writing in someone elses name as a protest vote, would have the same effect but wouldnt trick anyone into wasting their vote who didnt intend to
>>
>>71705877
>democracy
its party voting. they didnt even vote to get the party nominee before. technically, the party leaders could just change the rules and spin the wheel to get their nominee, it doesnt matter. its a private party, so they do whatever they want. they shouldnt, but they can
>>
>>71705961

Hey, hey. Remember that time the Cruz campaign spread the rumour that Carson had dropped out in Iowa and that Carson voters should switch to Cruz?

Yeah, doesn't feel so great now the shoe's on the other foot, does it?
>>
>>71706575
Hey, remember that time when the Cruz campaign passed on a media report after someone in the Carson campaign mentioned to a CNN reporter that their candidate wouldn't be moving on the the next states to vote but would return home instead, and when brought to his attention manned up and owned the mistake - then proceeded to be viciously attacked for that to this day, complete with the assertions that the actions of those folks within the Cruz campaign caused people to switch their votes (even though not a single persona has ever been produced from Iowa who could attest that they'd been so persuaded) and that it was implied enough of them had switched their votes that it would have swung the caucus to another candidate, Trump, even though Trump (by repetition) has proven to not have strength in caucus states, and under preformed even as everybody else over performed, including the very same person (Carson) said to have been victimized by this so called dirty trick (Carson over performed by 4 points)? Because I do.

Trump lied to cover his flop in Iowa, keying on a meaningless mistake, and thereby elicited the support of more self-serving politicians to gang up on Cruz so to forge a narrative against the guy with the hope of staying in the race longer and gaining traction. Not one voter from Iowa says we was tricked. Only politicians (including Trump, who in this acted just like one) with a story to sell.
>>
>>71707420
Asshurt much CruzFag? Rato is done.
>>
>Cruzcucks still this assblasted over New York

kek keep sucking that Goldman Sachs dick ratos
>>
You snooze, you... win?
>>
File: eatin popcorn.gif (1 MB, 320x240) Image search: [Google]
eatin popcorn.gif
1 MB, 320x240
>tfw I'm a democrat but I dont give a shit since we got two great candidates
>>
>>71707555
You didn't deny the truth of my post.

And we'll see who's done after the convention. Trump could have only pull so much of this kind of shit, and he well exceeded his quota.
>>
>>71705310
>HOW DARE SHITLORDS VOTE FOR THEIR PREFERRED CANDIDATE, EVEN IF HE'S NOT RUNNING ANYMORE
>>
>>71703928
Ben after Cruz steals votes: Cruz wants to play dirty politics? I'll play!
>>
>>71708176
It's a fairly typical trick to have on the ballot vote splitters, guys with similar names to others running, all to trip up people who aren't exactly paying attention. If they saw that Carson was still on the ballot when other names they were familiar with were not, it could be assumed by a good many that Carson's campaign was still active.
>>71708223
see >>71707420
Carson himself got in the game of playing the victim and lying about the effect Iowa had.
>>
File: Jebhead hasta el fin.png (156 KB, 500x602) Image search: [Google]
Jebhead hasta el fin.png
156 KB, 500x602
>>71706131

When the convention comes BAM Jeb surge out of nowhere and byebye Trump and El Rato. Slow and steady DOES win the race.
>>
>>71707967
That LYIN Rat tried to do to the same dirty trick to Ruboto in Hawaii and still got BTFO. You can go cluck for Cruz somewhere else. Rato couldn't even get a majority in his home state.
>>
Kasich only ran to buffer for Cruz in Ohio so Trump wouldn't get those votes. And Trump still almost beat him in terms of amounts of votes cast.

Cruzcucks trying to call out people for 'dirty tricks' when it comes to who's voting is absurdly laughable. Your candidate is a rat and you're fucking fleas.
>>
>>71706131

this. if you don't know that this is a thing, you've never voted. I voted absentee in NY (got my ballot about 3 weeks ago) and even then there were like 9+ names on the ballot.
>>
>>71705877
They suspended their campaigns not their canidacy.
>>
>>71708771
Trump's new campaign manager is business partners with Kasich's, both establishment lobbyists.
>>
File: image.jpg (96 KB, 723x722) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
96 KB, 723x722
>>71709216

REV UP THOSE CHOPPERS
>>
File: 1334677853952.png (36 KB, 250x331) Image search: [Google]
1334677853952.png
36 KB, 250x331
>>71707614
>motivated to vote based on fear of the influence of $69,000
Guess you certainly picked the wrong horse, huh?

http://www.redstate.com/leon_h_wolf/2016/01/21/know-else-received-loans-citibank-goldman-sachs-donald-trump/
Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.