[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
HRC
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 5
File: hillary-prison-mugshot.jpg (146 KB, 500x335) Image search: [Google]
hillary-prison-mugshot.jpg
146 KB, 500x335
Is there anything /pol/ can do to ensure that this crook goes to prison?
>>
>>71703477
No. It was hers all along. No-one else really had a chance.
>>
>>71703477
nope, 3rd wave femidsn/blm/catering to minority exteemism way to popular amongf candidates nmow. look at our shitty prime minister abd your shitty presidentoial candidates.

>imb4 wtf are you saying

drunk atm too lazy.drunk to type properly.correct myself. bare with me
>>
There's absolutely nothing.
She has more power and influence than every last shit smear on this board.
Hell if she wanted, she could just send a hit squad to make you and your family disappear.
And people say Trump is fascist.
>>
>>71704427

You don't think our Justice system can grow a spine dingo?
>>
If Trump wins the presidency he's going to go after her. It's confirmed:

http://thehill.com/blogs/ballot-box/presidential-races/277084-trump-i-would-look-at-clinton-indictment-as-president
>>
>>71706250
Also could you imagine the collective asspain of Tumblr when Hillary loses the general and than get's indicted afterwards by Trump? I want this so badly.
>>
>>71703477
i dont know about prison but you could learn long range shooting. just a thought.
>>
File: 1459869374294.jpg (64 KB, 590x546) Image search: [Google]
1459869374294.jpg
64 KB, 590x546
>>71703477
Yes vote Trump
>>
File: AussiesAtLarge.jpg (139 KB, 680x875) Image search: [Google]
AussiesAtLarge.jpg
139 KB, 680x875
>>71704427
>>
>>71703477

Maybe Stephen Molypeux knows what to do
>>
>>71706250

You realize a president has no power over indictment right?

You Trump retards can't be this fucking dumb can you?
>>
>>71703477
I rather have Hillary than Trump who did business with the mafia.

That is why Trump acts like a mobster more than a candidate. He learned it from the mob.
>>
>>71703477
No, but she can ensure that ALL OF US go to prison if she wanted to.
>>
File: 1461006298255.png (16 KB, 632x734) Image search: [Google]
1461006298255.png
16 KB, 632x734
>>71709852
DUDE
WEED
LMAO

The mob and government are more alike than you think. The clintons might as well be a crime family.

Is TRUMP's a mobster going to be the new smear or something?
>>
>>71711863
this is truth

they both choose money over politics. that's the best irony of the political world

also weed gunna be leagalized in 2017 for us.... if the liberal government holds up their end of the bargain.

>if they hold up their end of the bargain
>>
>>71712478
Leaf, I don't believe you. And you're not even the same leaf. Like Trump being associated with the mob is common knowledge or something.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.