[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Who else thinks this is retarded? >Kentucky, Tennessee, NC,
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 75
Thread images: 7
File: image.jpg (108 KB, 500x392) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
108 KB, 500x392
Who else thinks this is retarded?
>Kentucky, Tennessee, NC, SC aren't with Texas
>New Mexico is with Texas
>Idaho and Utah aren't with the central states
>Michigan isn't with the North Atlantic
>California didn't take control of Hawaii
>Canada didn't take control of Alaska
This shit is so flawed Russians defend your dumb ass professor
>>
>>71703450
>may join the EU
Confirmed made by some fucking retarded lib
>>
>>71703712
He's Russian he's pretty much not allowed to be liberal
>>
>Utah and parts of states around it are not their own state
>>
>>71703450
>Only Alaska for Russia
gay af
>>
>professor Igor Panarin
Had to look him up on google. Turns out, he is kind of infamous for his crazy anti-western predictions.
>>
Seems the Russians didn't get the memo about how Texas is a nuclear powered motherfucker able to reconquer the territory of United States if/when the empire collapses.
>>
>canadian influence
YES IVAN GEOGRAPHICAL PROXIMITY =INFLUENCE GOOD JOB.
>>
>>71703450
>TN
>joining with any of the faggot Atlantic states
Confirmed retard
>>
>>71703450
>everything will be under the influence of another country
>anything being under the control of mexico

I dont think this is even really from a Russian professor.
>>
>>71704042
kek this

no offense leafbro but those states probably have a higher population/gdp than all of Canada
>>
>>71704007
For one state to retake the whole US, especially with the strong ass coastal areas, would be an incredible task and Texas wouldn't have the manpower to do it. Plus nuclear arms wouldn't help in retaking your own land, you'd destroy it
>>
>>71703450
>Texas flooded with meximelts
>Wondering why KY or TN wouldn't want them
Lived in Memphis and Lexington. Can confirm there are already enough nogs.

Can someone explain why they think this isn't a good prediction? Also

>Russian professor
>NUH UH I KNOW MORE FOR I SHITPOST KIKES
?
>>
>>71704062
E
X
P
L
A
I
N

W
H
Y

Y
O
U

C
H
I
L
D
>>
>>71704122
See
>>71704001
He's just retarded. Seriously anything being under the influence of Mexico is retarded. Also the Chinese influence, for a mostly libtard area to turn communist would be insane
>>
>>71703450
He thinks like a European, lazily sweeping states toward whatever is the geographically nearest power.
>>
>>71703450
Also,
>Georgia, Alabama, Mississippi, Florida part of Texas Republic
>Not Arizona
>>
>>71703450
West Virginia joining the EU. Yea okay Putin.
>>
>>71704318
Eh Arizona would be a stretch with the land gap.
>>71704289
Because most republican states would not want to join a fucking group of nations that suck Muslim cock you fucking retard
>>
File: costanza.jpg (23 KB, 249x248) Image search: [Google]
costanza.jpg
23 KB, 249x248
>>71703450
>canadian influence
>that entire middle section has almost twice the population of Canada
>>
>>71704141
No offense taken, I want to fucking move to them.
>>
>>71704394
Yeah honestly they'd be independent as shit not under Canada's influence
>>
>>71703450
>Canada
>Influence

>Mexico
>Influence
>>
>>71704386
That's one spicy opinion you got there. Have you actually lived in TN lol? Spent 18 years between Memphis and Murfreesboro. Family in Knox and Gatlinburg/Chat.

You're very ignorant to even begin thinking that such a tremendous divide of the Union would be decided by republicans or democrats. These states would be taken by force because that is how war is fucking decided. You have a poor understanding of Tennessee's demographics in correlation to it's highways. Highways will decide everything because the interstate allows infiltration.
>What is I-40
God I can tell you're 17.
>>
>>71704726
East TN is very mountainous and ambush would be easy along Mont-eagle for example because of how winding it is, making you have to slow down.
West TN is flat as a pancake and there isn't a lot of foliage for concealment on the highway, mostly farmland. Mexico would easily infiltrate Memphis, the most populous area, and travel along the highway directly to Nashville.
>>
>>71704726
If a war starts between ourselves, we will be invaded by foreign nations during our moment of weakness.
>>
>>71703450
In all reality, every country may have to split likewise. Embrace the cultures of different parts of the world.
>>
Implying the new Confederacy wouldnt rise up against foreign hordes
>>
>>71703450
Well I'm from North Carolina and it did only leave the Union in the 1860s because it became surrounded by the CSA. Late to leave, early to get back in, spared the raping and pillaging of Sherman's army between the burning of Atlanta and the surrender in Durham.

But all speculation and politics and culture aside the idea of the US becoming four distinct countries and Hawaii & Alaska coming under control of other countries is fucking retarded. This is just some foreigner (from America's rival since 1946 no less) looking at a political map and coloring it like a child.
>>
>>71703450
Texan here. We'd sooner go at it alone than join that coalition. It isn't 1860 anymore.
>>
>>71705307
>Implying we can even get off the couch
We're fucked man
>>
>>71704289
I live in TN. I can promise you there is no way in fuck we would join the likes of New York and New Jersey before we joined the rest of the South.
>>
>>71705373
You can too. You have (possibly?) the biggest military presence of any states and decent oil reserves. Where do you get most of your water from, instate or outstate?
>>
>>71703450
pretty accurate to me.
>>
>>71704222
>Memphis
might as well be another state. Does not represent the rest of the state at all. I live twenty minutes outside of a major city and the high school I graduated from in 2012 was 96% white at the time.
>>
The threat of 1). Communist revolution or 2). New Confederacy are the only reasons I go to the gym any more
>>
>>71705430
>>71705617
Meant to (You) you
>>
>>71705559
Nice try, professor.
>>
>>71705509
nigger that's with the implication that you actually have the 'choice', it'd probably be brokered out by the invading nations. Besides, Memphis is blue-pilled as fuck with the biggest population to vote.
>>
>>71704203
the other states would help Texas than be under Mexico or China
>>
>>71703450
>Arizona with California, not Texas

In the trash
>>
>>71705743
And likely the entire rest of the state would vote against them.

You seem to be forgetting the fact that there are several guns for each man, woman, and child in the state. Let them come, we've got a bullet for each of them.
>>
>>71705772
Tiny chinks or stinky beans. You HAVE to choose
>>
>>71705609
You have to look ten years into the future though; Nashville's universities are getting shilled to make the state more progressive. Honestly they're such a difference between the east and the west that it might just get split in two. Thoughts? It's not like the invaders would uphold state lines, it'll just be decided by battle...
>>
>>71703450
Russia's just jealous we're united and they are still dumb slavs.
>>
>>71705914
I don't see why not. East and West TN are very different places.
>>
>>71703450
eww we don't want miami, you can keep it, it's ful of cubans niggers and dominiggers republic.
>>
>>71706056
Maybe we'll finally have the State of Franklin.
>>
File: 1459218418063.gif (488 KB, 371x262) Image search: [Google]
1459218418063.gif
488 KB, 371x262
And where I live in South Florida non native Floridians ie people from Ohio, Michigan, New York, New Jersey, Ontario, Wisconsin etc, etc outnumber native Floridians 78 - 1 in some places it's around a hundred to one and most of those native-born Floridians are the children of Northerners.

A lot of Florida was built by Northerners for northerners and is controlled by Northerners.
>>
>>71705840
>still implying you will be able to vote when you are being invaded by multiple nations
Nigger that isn't how armed conflict WORKS. The battles won and lost would decide the state lines and who owns what, not a democratic process. You're just plain wrong about guns being available for everyone.
>>
File: thumb.jpg (65 KB, 1126x650) Image search: [Google]
thumb.jpg
65 KB, 1126x650
One of the dumbest things I've ever seen, thanks op for the chuckle
>>
>>71706092
Anon I came here to shitpost not get hot and heavy (/*u*)/
>>
>>71706108
Fucking fight back. Keep flordia for flordia for Floridians
>>
>>71706132
>you're just plain wrong about guns being available for everyone
Really? Because I have enough guns in my house alone for everyone in my family to have two, and as far as I know half my neighbors are armed as well. You realize that while there are more guns in this country than people, less than half the population owns guns? Do you understand how that works?
>>
>>71706270
does that aplies also for undocumented and legal latinos?
>>
File: Picture 35.jpg (616 KB, 2048x1536) Image search: [Google]
Picture 35.jpg
616 KB, 2048x1536
>SC
>not with the rest of dixie
>MIGHT BE EU
>SOUTH FUCKING CAROLINA

Russian cockroaches everyone. Dumb as turks.
>>
File: koth laughing.jpg (49 KB, 480x679) Image search: [Google]
koth laughing.jpg
49 KB, 480x679
>>71703450
>implying Texas wants anything to do with the South
>implying New Mexico has anything to offer Texas
>>
>>71706270
So far I haven't needed to back anything up with actual statistics but this sounds highly opinionated anon. I'm totally for the people rising up but i just doubt there are enough guns, nor are there enough people as educated in safety and use as an invading army. :-/
>>
>>71706075
Cubans suck, but they're better than Mexicans.
>>
>>71703450
Whoever made this is a fuucking moron . theres no way mexico would control texas in anyway . if anything texas qould be very hostile toward the other nations in the area.
>>
>>71706586
>t.cuban pete
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-dyO9SWiY7k
>>
>>71706455
Gun ownership rate by region:
http://www.pewresearch.org/fact-tank/2014/07/15/the-demographics-and-politics-of-gun-owning-households/

Guns per capita for the US: 112.6
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Number_of_guns_per_capita_by_country
>>
>>71706234
But I'm already among my people I'm from the north too... the native-born Floridians here have accents like they're from Chicago or Detroit the people of the coastal areas are culturally Northerners.

Tallahassee still might as well be the Deep South Florida really needs to be split into two states

> side note this is actually already been discussed in most counties actually like it they just can't decide on who gets to keep Orlando and its massive tax revenue
>>
This one has been beaten to death for years. I know the east coast best and can say for sure anything south of Maryland will not stay with New York if the US splits. The individual states may not want to stay together since western New York already feels like it's another planet from anything within an hour of New York City.
>>
>>71704717
Yeah, I think there would still be enough money and power in just our regions that Canada would be under the influence of the three former US countries that touch it and Mexico would come under the influence of the two that touch it.
>>
I'm more pissed off by all the foreign influence than the dividing up of regions.
>>
Dunno how the Northeast could survive, they almost certainly don't grow enough food anymore.
>>
>>71704001
That's fair. I know of a lot of brilliant russians. Won't hold the village idiot against you.
>>
>>71703450
>A russian professor
higly doubt it, too retarded
>>
>>71704421
Don't I want to move to Canada so bad. South Dakota is shite
>>
>>71703450
>People in the Midwest can't canacuck there for wouldn't allow them pussies control us
>Underestimating Dutch warlords, who own 90% of all the agriculture land would allow it

Probably end up being a vassal to to the Netherlands.
>>
>>71708261
This

Dutch ancestry owns all of the midwest, and those who do and aren't Dutch do a shit job.
>>
>>71706451
How to spot the Cali migrant.
We ARE the south you fucking Austin/Houston cucklord
>>
File: 26 year old vape user.jpg (82 KB, 384x313) Image search: [Google]
26 year old vape user.jpg
82 KB, 384x313
>Texas
>Republic of Texas
>Under Mexican influence

That giant fucking shithole can't manage itself, much less an entire US state where the majority have guns and an Economy bigger than Mexico. If anything, Texas would annex the fuck out of Mexico with the slightest provocation from them and turn Mexico into the United Republic of Texas.
>>
>>71708870
>texas

pls do it
Thread replies: 75
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.