[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
FRAUD - Donald Trump is PC
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3
File: fraud.jpg (47 KB, 634x414) Image search: [Google]
fraud.jpg
47 KB, 634x414
Fuck Donald Trump.

I thought he was against PC culture and liberal bullshit.

But he's not. He caved to the transfags for political expediency.

Donald doesn't care about quashing degeneracy. He doesn't have any integrity. It's clear now that he will cave to liberals if it will get him elected.

He doesn't need to be bought out with money. He can be bought up by promises of votes.
>>
Shill chill,

Trump said NC can make whatever laws they want to, in his opinion let them use whatever bathrooms, because making custom bathrooms for tranies would be expensive for the state, cities, and businesses.

So don't get but hurt when libel tech businesses that liked NC for netowrking and cheaper electric costs decide to leave.

Let NC make things more strict. It will convince them to come to Utah instead
>>
>>71703418
He's lost my vote. I'm actually really disappointed in drumpf. I really thought he would be epic meme like Ron Paul, but it's just not funny anymore.
>>
ITS ALL OVER FOR TRUMP NOW HOW WILL HE RECOVER

THE PRIESTHOOD RISES
>>
>>71703418

I can't believe he doesn't think trannies using the wrong bathroom is the biggest issue in the world right now. I used to support Trump, but now I'm a #LoseMissile.
>>
>>71703418
Guess I better vote for the Canadian then
>>
They were fishing for a soundbite the democrats could use to beat Trump up over and he denied them that. Let the conservatives foam at the mouth over abortion and tranny bathrooms.
>>
>>71703715
>He's lost my vote.
>New Zealand
>>
Trump has always been liberal. That's what rato was talking about when he mentioned New York values.
It's just that the media has spent billions making him look like a racist david duke loving redneck that no liberal would ever support him, unless it was to stick it to the hillary fags.
He probably won't even get the election.
Enjoy watching Shit Romney get destroyed once again at the general debates.
>>
>>71703418
Unimportant.
>>
>>71703418
Pretty sure he's saying this so he's not losing votes.

He probably doesn't give a fuck about this right now.
>>
>>71703418
Hey Applied Memetics. How's those nickels piling up for (you)?

Arthur Nebe has now entered your thread.
>>
>>71703418
Shitposters en masse today.
You faggots are trying so hard to cast any amount of doubt possible.
sage
>>
File: hexagon.jpg (450 KB, 1200x1131) Image search: [Google]
hexagon.jpg
450 KB, 1200x1131
Damn the shills are out in droves right now.
>>
>>71703418
>I thought he was against PC culture and liberal bullshit.
>But he's not. He caved to the transfags for political expediency.

Are you retarded? Did you forget he was the Grand Marshal of a gay pride parade, and brought it up on FOX, to Cruz's face, and he said nothing?

There's very little the president can do to check the penises of people going into bathrooms.

He's a pragmatic conservative, he's not a die hard culture warrior who'd rather be ineffective than elected.
>>
>>71705442
wuts this, saturn?
>>
>>71705442
Right now there are hillary shills flooding the site. They have realized it's 100% impossible for them to get us to vote hillary so they switched to causing doubt/shitpost against the don
>>
>>71705593
yes
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.