[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Am I losing my mind or are more and more young people becoming
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1
Am I losing my mind or are more and more young people becoming transgender, gay, genderqueer/genderfluid. otherkin, pansexual/demisexual etc. ?

How long until those words no longer have the red squiggly underneath them?
>>
>>71701977
No, more people are not becoming abominations to nature. They just say that they are [Insert Sexuality] so they will get more attention.
>>
>>71701977
>Am I losing my mind or are more and more
No, you're just noticing them more because you hang out here and have become hypersensitive. There's not that many jews out there either but I spot like 3 a day.
>>
if thats a tranny then i welcome our new tranny overlords
>>
>>71701977

>not editing your Office dictionary to support your worldviews
>>
>>71702225
>No, you're just noticing them more because you hang out here and have become hypersensitive
This is my actual first time on /pol/ ever.

>There's not that many jews out there either but I spot like 3 a day.

I'm Jewish.

>>71702278
I wouldn't have a tranny in my fap folder.
>>
It's like inception. The more transgenderness a kid encounters growing up, the greater chance that they might be transgendered. They'd have led normal lives if trannies didn't get so much publicity
>>
>>71702225
to be fair, it has become a fad to identify yourself as whatever bullshit you want. once these people are forced to confront the real world (if ever) theyll soon realize that they were pretty dumb. just think back when you were a kid, you must be ashamed of lots of thing you did/though. at least i am. but ive grown up. i think some people just take more time than others.
>>
>>71702341
>This is my actual first time on /pol/ ever.
Then you shouldn't be posting here.
>I'm Jewish.
Then you really shouldn't be posting here.
>>
>>71702468
Some of these people are in their late 20's early 30's. I just have a strange feeling this is going to be a main staple of society, and while I don't care if people identify as something they weren't born as I do find it incredibly fucked up they want to blame todays white man for their ails.

>>71702508
I've been browsing 4chan since I was 13-14 and I'm 26 now. I know it's not a dick measuring contest but it's not like I don't understand this board and it's culture.
Also I'm a big boy and I can handle any slurs and insults someone is going to make about a religion I practice.
>>
>>71701977
CommonFilth thinks its because the new societal status LGBTQMXKXKANDJCNDONDOAPCJ community gets and the attention of course. He points out you are not allowed to criticise them and satiricaly calls them 'natural aristocracy'
>>
If this is a tranny then i am willing to give myself up as a slave to a tranny. shes hot.
>>
>>71701977
You're like 15 years old, what frame of reference do you think you have?
>>
>>71702151
This, young people have always been attention whores, this this just the best way to get it at the moment.
>>
>>71701977

you probably just think its that way because you spend all day on here
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.