[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
There is nothing wrong with pedophiles living in consensual relationships.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3
File: cuck bowl.jpg (88 KB, 980x854) Image search: [Google]
cuck bowl.jpg
88 KB, 980x854
There is nothing wrong with pedophiles living in consensual relationships.
>prove me wrong
pic unrelated.
>>
>>71701975

r-selection is a cancer on civilization. In the collapse perverts like you will be pulled out of whatever rat holes you call home and shot in the street, or worse.

Children should be protected, not sexualized, only defective rabbits who deserve to die fail to recognize this.
>>
>>71701975
Pedophiles CAN live in consensual relationships, with ADULTS.

Children, people who have not been taught how to function as an adult, are incapable of consenting.
>>
File: image.jpg (30 KB, 500x296) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
30 KB, 500x296
>>71702098
Oy veyyyy children are already sexual you can't sexualize them. It's perfectly natural, goyim. Just like homosexuality.
>>
>>71701975
>consensual relationships
>consensual
Child.
Go fuck yourself.
>>
>>71702752
Full Definition of consensual
1: existing or made by mutual consent without an act of writing <a consensual contract>
2: involving or based on mutual consent <consensual acts>
>>
children 14/15 and up have passed adolescence and can fully consent.
>>
>>71702918
1. Define consent
2. Please tell me how a child can consent.
>>
>>71702918
In order to consent to something like that, however, a full cognizance of what people are like is needed. These children can't make these agreements with adults because their minds are not nearly as developed. On the flip side, with each other they are on equal ground, although still lacking in life experience. These kids can't recognize real scumbags like older people might (at least not the retarded ones). You simply want to take advantage of the difference in mental ability, which is absolutely disgusting. Being a pedo isn't a crime, it's a mental disease. Commiting rape, especially rape of children, however, is an abominable act which proves the perp as the most debased animal concievable and a menace to society.
>>
>>71702098
fpbp

The fucking degenerates on this board..
>>
>>71703154
simple
A child gets permission from their parent to consent and they go to a psychologist (whom they pay for, not the gov) and the psychologist confirms they are currently in or have finished puberty and have not been persuaded by anyone.
>>
>>71701975
underage are not old enough to make those decisions
so sex with a minor is always non consensual sex
>rape
>>
>>71702259

You're right, but I love that some SJW people are literally making this argument, as it completely poisons everything else they say.

It's like "KKK endorses Trump" but backwards.

Pedophiles are sick, and if you think your right to get off is more important than a kid's right to grow up without being fucked and ruined you should be killed.
>>
prove that a kid can't consent.
>>
>>71703695
Listen here dipshit, society already hates your guts and the laws are stacked against you. It's not OUR duty to argue to YOU why your actions are rephrensible, it's YOUR obligation to make the argument to US that what you're doing isn't degenerate. YOU prove that children can consent and maybe the laws will change.
>>
>>71703695
Prove that you can consent.
>>
I am no pedophile. I was just red pilled by a pedo recently and I'm very confused.
>>
>>71703490
> A child gets permission from their parent to consent
Why can't they consent themselves? You are willing to admit that they are too young to make an informed decision.
> and they go to a psychologist (whom they pay for, not the gov) and the psychologist confirms they are currently in or have finished puberty and have not been persuaded by anyone.
What makes these people an authority on whether your child can be fucked by a forty year old man?
This is extremely common in muzzie culture and it is fucking pathetic. Why must you fuck a child instead of a peer?
>>
>>71701975
What's next? Should gays be allowed to live together?
>>
File: bait.png (10 KB, 224x225) Image search: [Google]
bait.png
10 KB, 224x225
>>71704223
>red pilled by a pedo
Abandon thread!
>>
>>71704987
mfw you think gays are worse than pedos
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.