[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Anyone else thinking that Prince had AIDS? I was just reading
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 3
File: sweetprince.jpg (6 KB, 290x174) Image search: [Google]
sweetprince.jpg
6 KB, 290x174
Anyone else thinking that Prince had AIDS?

I was just reading about it and if he died at of the flu he must have had a compromised immune system maybe it was some other immunodeficiency but flu the most common I can think about.
>>
for real
>>
>>71701522
thinking aids, hoping baal blood sacrifice.
>>
>>71701522
Rich people don't die from aids. Most people with insurance don't die from aids anymore for that matter
>>
>>71701522
He did have AIDS, it's all but confirmed.

He had AIDS and he died of complications from the flue, exacerbated by his fragile immune system.
>>
RIP in peace, michael
>>
yeah

>>71701804
True but the flu can kill you if you were really compromised.
It's a virus so no Ab can help cure you so if it was progressed he ded

> microbiologist speaking
>>
>>71701522
whites killed him
>>
>>71701522
New source says he was treated for a drug overdose less than 1 week prior. So, it was probably drugs.
>>
File: 1452853619265.gif (1 MB, 237x125) Image search: [Google]
1452853619265.gif
1 MB, 237x125
jesus christ
>>
>>71701522

He must have had that '80s AIDS that actually killed people.

AIDS today is a myth. Think of how the black community fucks and tell me how 50% of them don't have it.

They just want us to wear condoms so we don't reproduce, circumcise our baby boys, and donate money to the AIDS racket.
>>
>>71701522
black people have a lower average life expectancy. its not abnormal for one of them to die when they are 60. he was close enough to that age

its not all crime related as some think. they tend to die earlier from health complications than whites. though some live to be really old
>>
>>71702417
Sounds like a Paul Mooney joke.
>>
>>71701911
this
>>
File: 1456864020956.gif (571 KB, 1680x800) Image search: [Google]
1456864020956.gif
571 KB, 1680x800
>what.is.heroin.
>>
>>71701935
Why not the flu it kills millions all by itself
>>
>>71701522
suffered from epilepsy. Could have had flu which fucked up his system

This dude has fucked tons of beautiful women. He knew how not to get Aids

RIP PRINCE.

Micheal Jackson, Prince and Muhammed Ali. Three black men i can genuine say I admire. Once Ali is gone, all that will be left is niggers.
>>
I've had the Flu about 20 times in my life, yeah it sucks but i got better each time.
Flu only kills infants, old people and dick sucking homos.
>>
>>71703916
They do if they don't take their meds because "hurr durr chemtrails."
>>
I've heard a rumor that he did have AIDS, was very dedicated to taking his medication, and then about two years ago some religious healing cult convinced him he was cured and he stopped taking it. Doctor's couldn't do a thing.
>>
>>71706288
Just 20 times? I've had it pretty much every year since I could remember. I've never had a flu shot though.
>>
>>71702500
This, probably his body didn't recover properly from the near ODing. It puts massive stress on organs and heart, his were already tainted from long term drug use throughout his life so it is quite possible his heart or another organ started failing.
>>
>>71701522
that artist formerly known as sane
>>
>>71705248

It's very British to support Muslim converts.
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.