[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
UVB-76
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 70
Thread images: 4
File: image.png (242 KB, 640x1136) Image search: [Google]
image.png
242 KB, 640x1136
Anybody listening to this? Seems to have a lot of new sounds transmitting right now.
>>
I can't. Listening to it scares the shit out of me for some reason.
A primale fear to the core. Must avoid.
>>
>>71701501
I feel the exact same thing about this

Tried to listen to it a few months ago for the first time.

>instantfearfart.mp3
>>
>>71701501
Scares the shit out of me too but it is too intrigueing to ignore
>>
Beeps just were speeding up and it sounded like a switch was flipped twice and it went back again
>>
File: image.jpg (5 KB, 61x59) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
5 KB, 61x59
>>71701312
I hear background noises and it sounds like the buzzer is being moved around.
>>
>>71702274
Is the buzzer really quiet for you?
>>
>>71702354
Sometimes. Now it is just white noise, but faint buzzing. Makes my face feel like poprocks
>>
When I was listening earlier it was super clear and the buzzer was loud. Now it's super faint in the white noise. Earlier was crazy, the beeps were just going off like crazy.
>>
What if all a the sudden, you hear a garbled voice calling your name?
>>
>>71702566
I'd shit through my pants
>>
>>71702625
"do svidaniya, Travis"
>>
Why does it sound like the beeps are moving
>>
>>71702750
Exactly. It sounds like the beeps are being taken away then put back, all in different directions
>>
>>71702750
I can barely even hear them now
>>
LOST BEEPS. Fuck fuck where did they go, and why are there so many clicks

Ah they are back a bit now
God what the fuck are they doing
>>
>>71701312
Link please? Thanks.
>>
File: image.jpg (1 MB, 3264x2448) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
1 MB, 3264x2448
How far away would you reckon they are moving? I'm guessing like 5-10 feet. The beeps are also cutting off shorter for me.
>>
>>71702971
http://www.streamfinder.com/streaming-radio/uvb-76-temporary-internet-repeater/39553/
>>
>>71702971

http://websdr.ewi.utwente.nl:8901/

Set frequency to 4625

USB setting
>>
WHITE NOISE IS BACK
>>
Guys im scard
>>
>>71703148
I'm super spooked. Kinda tempted to hook the beep to some speakers. Really get that creepy ambient feel
>>
Did you guys hear that voice hiccup or whatever?

Wondering if they are prepping for voice transmittion
>>
Did anyone else hear like a thump then a sigh
>>
>>71703351
Yes
>>
>>71701312
>there are autists that listen to these fucking numbers stations for hours in case a few seconds of new sounds are broadcasted within the hours and hours of ear-raping buzzing

I'm actually impressed, maybe the buzzing was to deter rival spies from listening for too long but autists are not affected.
>>
No beep anymore. What the fuck
>>
>>71703408

Wall just got 10 feet higher
>>
>>71703408
Fuck off mexican intellectual
>>
>>71703408
10 feet higher
>>
just white noise
>>
White noise is gone.... It vanished. It's just the buzz every second or so. How eerie.
>>
>>71703635
Noise just returned
>>
>>71703579
Listen closely, you can just make the beep out. Sounds like someone is in there though
>>
>>71703669
What are you actually going to do once you hear something substantial
>>
File: crazies1.jpg (22 KB, 350x249) Image search: [Google]
crazies1.jpg
22 KB, 350x249
While what we're listening to is probably what this time is always transmitting, the hypothetical possibilities are terrifying

Imagine if this thing started transmitting some kind instruction for a nuclear, or maybe even worse, a biological attack
>>
>>71703726
Honestley I'm just listening for creepiness. If something does happen, I guess i'll be spooked?
>>
I don't expect to hear something that classifies as "its happening!" But I find the inconsistencies interesting given that this channel is so cryptic in nature
>>
So what is this station and what is it for?
>>
>>71704355
No one except for Putin and like 4 people know.
>>
>>71704355
Old Soviet Number station that was setup by the military to transmit coded messages. Occassionally sends out a voice message but is usually just a repeating buzzer. Tonight the channel has been very odd.
>>
>>71704551
Spooky.
Well was listening and it was the buzzer and now it's very faint buzzer and really loud white noise, that's kinda weird I guess
>>
>>71704355
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=pAbeGSa_Xh8
>>
Faint background talking
>>
>>71704669
heard it too. also heard a sigh before the static dropped. buzzer is moving direction
>>
>>71704846
record each thing.
>>
WHAT WAS THAT
>>
>>71704957
>http://websdr.ewi.utwente.nl:8901/
I aint hearing anything on the usb radio I only get white noise, someone better be recording
>>
>>71704957
The crash?
>>
>>71704957
Lol
>>
So if I happened to know a guy who had a short wave radio transmitter. Who would listen into a /k/-/pol/ number station? One time pads would be posted for the week's messages. It would be pretty much transmitting useless information for fun but we could play spy with everyone else and have our own little in the know club. Shit I could even make it buzz when it's not transmitting.

Thoughts?
>>
>>71705025
Sounds interesting. You should try it out and see how many anons would get on
>>
Long continuous buzzing at 1:49 EST.
>>
>>71705025
Could be kinda cool, I probably wouldn't listen though because I'd forget
>>
>>71705025
Awesome! Love it
>>
There
>>
>>71705166
Continuous buzzing with intermittent buzzing in background fading in and out at 1:52 EST.
>>
>>71705347
Must be transmitting a code. I can't imagine the only info that passes through these are from the voice transmittions
>>
I believe the continuous interference is being caused by some solar activity atm
>>
>>71705473

No, those who really follow these things seem to think it serves as more of a bookmark holding the frequency.

Conversations have been Over heard in the background leading people to think it's literally just an open microphone next to a buzzer.
>>
>>71705576

Could be but the buzzes themselves are changing lengths and frequency
>>
>>71705025
that's genius, make a thread about it
>>
>>71705640
I'm aware of both of those statements but I'm saying that there might be more to the buzz lengths and frequencies of the buzzing then people seem to think. I could be wrong, but its not impossible either
>>
I heard a tiny beep and that's it
>>
The buzz is getting louder.
Spooky scary communists
>>
There is a weird whistling extended beep.
>>
>>71704551
>Tonight the channel has been very odd.
Please explain further upon anon
>>
voices?
Russians where are you translate
>>
>>71706755

Weird whistling wind sounds, switches being flipped on and off, the length and frequency of the buzzing has been inconsistent and it sounds like the buzzer has been moved around a lot
Thread replies: 70
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.