[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
gentrification
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1
File: Tj1.jpg (46 KB, 413x310) Image search: [Google]
Tj1.jpg
46 KB, 413x310
driving through LA and seeing all these new gentrified areas triggers me

i see the people who live there these white hipsters, some asians and some black here and there but never the less all faggot hipsters

all sucking sanders cock and yelling SOCIAL JUSTICE. EQUALITY. ETC.

these faggots don't even realize that they are kicking out the people who they are supposedly fighting for socially.

they think they are morally virtuous people who only try to help the minorities but they are blind to see how hypocritical their actions portray.

not to mention their shitty attitude "I'm so counterculture and i live next to poverty so I'm so cultured and know about poverty and how unequal the minorities live"

fuck these faggots

>pic related next terror attack suggestion
>>
>>71700320

The brilliant irony here is all those pretentious dipshit hipsters see themselves as the good liberals that are fighting the good fight against racism and income inequality all the while forcing people of color out of the surrounding neighborhoods by making it too expensive for them to live there.

They've done more damage to the minority communities then the KKK and neo nazis could ever dreamed or accomplish.
>>
>>71700320
i thought i was the only one. i literally get anxious going into that part of town and do not feel any ease till i'm back home.
>>
>>71700320
>kick out the poor and make the neighborhood nice

I'll stomach their crying if that means I can relax because there's no blacks
>>
>>71702645
Fuck that. I live in Sac and all the Bay Area hipsters are moving here.
>>
>>71701169
This and I fucking love it

t. resident of the neighborhood of Williamsburg in Brooklyn, NY
>>
>>71702751
Hipsters are better than niggers every time
>>
>>71702645
>>71702791
>more concentrated areas of crime
>more liberals crying police brutality
i dont know i hear liberals crying all the time but i dont hear blacks in hoods crying on the media
>>
>>71701169
>They've done more damage to the minority communities then the KKK and neo nazis could ever dreamed or accomplish.
I've brought this up to a few people. They all literally 404'd right in front of me, it was hilarious.
>>
Gentrification is pretty ironic. It's caused by construction rules mandating that all homes must meet the needs of middle class people.

Ostensibly to prevent greedy developers from exploiting poor folks, just like how minimum wage stops employers from exploiting low value workers.

But none of that accounts for people who fall under that line. They are screwed harder than ever before because it's now illegal to provide for them. With high urban land values that line is rather high.
>>
You got all that from driving by a Trader Joe's? Wow
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.