[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So /pol/, how does it feel to be losing the culture war? >Gays
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 9
File: 1426120873053.jpg (102 KB, 680x966) Image search: [Google]
1426120873053.jpg
102 KB, 680x966
So /pol/, how does it feel to be losing the culture war?
>Gays can marry
>Transgender people are getting rights
>Trump/Cruz will lose the general election (even the GOP knows this is true)
>All of Obama's policies will be kept in place
>The Supreme Court will be mostly liberals
Conservatism is dead, lets have a grave dancing thread
>>
>>71699256

The gays and trannies thing doesn't really bother me though.

It's like, marriage changes nothing and the Trannies are still going to be that creepy, weird hyper-small segment of society nobody wants to work with.
>>
>>71699256

Who cares. r-selected rabbit will die slowly and painfully in the social and economic collapse they will inevitably create.
>>
File: 1421105745051.jpg (26 KB, 353x350) Image search: [Google]
1421105745051.jpg
26 KB, 353x350
>>71699256

I support lgbt rights though and have zero respect for either american party
>>
File: billions.jpg (534 KB, 800x1915) Image search: [Google]
billions.jpg
534 KB, 800x1915
>>71699256
>So /pol/, how does it feel to be losing the culture war?
>>
>>71699256
Feels bad man
>>
File: bait.jpg (29 KB, 625x626) Image search: [Google]
bait.jpg
29 KB, 625x626
>>71699256
>>
>>71699256
>conservatism is dead
>what is Islam
>>
>>71699256
It is one of the worst feeling a man can experience. It's akin to an old roman patrician watching the ascent of Odoacer. He knows his traditions are gone, without his cult there is no more culture.
That's how I feel, I see the impending miasmic collapse of the West, a culture I just learned to appreciate in my mature years and in 8 years of Odoacer ruling my whole world got turned upside down.
I don't know what to do, I keep praying for a strong man to rally around and try to take the west back, but that's a fool's errand I'm starting to think. There is no taking back of that which people are unaware that they lost
>>
File: 1456793235163.png (310 KB, 998x1006) Image search: [Google]
1456793235163.png
310 KB, 998x1006
>>71699256
>losing
>implying we are in the middle of the process

The culture war has already been lost. Only reason any of the lib shit can/has move forward is because they already won.

Their is a reason why the words revolution and revolt are used when referring to the fight against the left, and not suppression or subdue.
>>
>>71699256
That kid wasn't just beaten by a girl. He was also beaten by his father.
>>
>>71699256

Yeah, fuck this shit, I think this country is going down the drain.

Gonna spend the next few years getting educated with a good degree, and then i'm out.

Fuckin australia or something dude.
>>
>>71700914
Good luck. They are in a downward spiral as well. I would actually argue that USA is in better shape due to our gun was, our only saving grace
>>
File: athf_ep040_04.jpg (34 KB, 400x300) Image search: [Google]
athf_ep040_04.jpg
34 KB, 400x300
>>71700914
>Yeah, fuck this shit, I think this country is going down the drain.

No, this country is ALREADY down the fucking drain. There is no hope.
>>
>>71699256
Conservatism has been dead for a long while now; the average American doesn't give two shits about LGBT or abortion. It's been replaced with a globalist neocon ideology and more recently a nationalist, America first, movement. It wasn't Trump's stance on abortion that drove his numbers through the roof, it was his opening speech about immigration and trade. It was only when Cruz jumped on the boarder wall bandwagon that his numbers began to rise. There's been a complete rejection of the typical conservative and neoconservative ideologies.
>>
File: 1459631879366-2.jpg (148 KB, 320x305) Image search: [Google]
1459631879366-2.jpg
148 KB, 320x305
>>71699256
But we're not. That's the thing.
The globalist left won the culture war a long time ago, beginning in the 60's and reaching critical mass around the 90's. The prevalence of the internet and more specifically social media has allowed it to seemingly balloon, but it also created a sharp division which applies within it's own ranks as well. they are more visible and everyone capable of rational thought is now exposed to the kind of people leftist dogma is creating, and slowly but surely they are piecing it all together. The thing to note about the regressive left is that they are thoroughly insincere and uneducated about their own beliefs, and continually shoot themselves in the foot whenever they decide that throwing tantrums in public is the best course of action for getting their way. Anyone who opens their eyes can see the sort of damage the policies they create end up causing coupled with the fact that they really only do it because that's what their friends are doing. They're sheep, but they also happen to believe their special and unique and that kind of ego creates rifts in their little activist groups which ultimately destroy them. These people aren't cognizant enough to control the narrative and, seeing the chaos and pettiness of their whole farce, people are naturally moving over to the other side of things. The future belongs to the right and no amount of defeatism on /pol/'s part or hysterical SJW pearl-clutching changes this fact.

Nature ALWAYS wins out. Always. Things are far more hopeful now than they've been for almost 50 years, even if you don't see it at first.
>>
File: 1392535419568.png (1 MB, 960x720) Image search: [Google]
1392535419568.png
1 MB, 960x720
>>71699256
In the end, we will be the ones laughing. From our graves, most likely, but still. They will learn...
>>
The same way I'm sure people felt watching the Wiemar republic. It's the exact same shit.
>>
>>71703033
I sure hope you're right
>>
Cultural Marxism
If you haven't looked it up yet, do it now
>>
>>71701373

Any good options out there?
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 9

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.