[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
pure coincidence
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 7
File: jewish political monopoly.png (3 MB, 2428x1194) Image search: [Google]
jewish political monopoly.png
3 MB, 2428x1194
pure coincidence
>>
>>71699005
So? What does it matter that they're Jewish?
>>
>>71699005
Gavin Mcinnes isn't jewish you faggot.

Lauren southern and Milo are only partially jew.
>>
Gavin McInnes isn't Jewish idiot he's said in multiple interviews that his parents are polish immigrants.
>>
There is literally nothing wrong with being Jewish.

The whole "le Jews are bad" meme was just a joke. We don't seriously hate Jews.
>>
>>71699186
>partially jew

if i was your boss i would fire you. this is the worst shilling ive ever seen
>>
File: acoincidance.jpg (5 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
acoincidance.jpg
5 KB, 480x360
>>71699288
>>
>>71699228
his boss and all his associates are jewish. also shut the fuck up gavin mcinnes
>>
>>71699322
I'll fire your fucking life faggot meet me somewhere
>>
>>71699228
Isn't there a photo of him pulling his foreskin with a boot?
>>
File: Max_PAIN.gif (2 MB, 468x278) Image search: [Google]
Max_PAIN.gif
2 MB, 468x278
>>71699186

"I'm only partially subversive"
>>
>>71699005
everyone knows jews are superior

some of us are trying to help
>>
>>71699387
He's in your mom's house while sharing the load
>>
>>71699186
>>71699228
>gavin isn't jewish
>he just works for ezra levant
>>
No GOAT Michael Savage?
>>
Cool subversive, thread, schlomo.
Want to tell us how you don't like getting reminded of the 6 bazingallion?
>>
I'm warning you guys, jews will hijack the alt-right movement to be pro-zionist and/or discredit it by acting insane.
Gavin Mcinnes and Milo are doing more harm than good, they act like complete clowns that turn people away from the cause.
>>
>>71699005
fucking mo mo's like you are why australia is going to never successfully resurge as a white right leaning country, you sully the sweet pool of reasoning the right in AUS could have if you weren't such a fucking cesspool borne idiot. THINK HARDER
>>
>>71699400
>being this new
>>
>>71699781
dont worry

we'll do to them what we did to shapiro
>>
>>71699781
The alt-right is ridiculously anti-semitic at heart, no amount of shilling can move it away from that.
They promote free speech.
The opposition is already more clown than reasonable.

There is no perfect solution, only trade offs.
If not Gavin, Milo, Bill Whittle, Steven Crowder, Sargon, Stefan, then who?
You stormfronters whine and complain but offer no solution other than to spout buzzwords like the progressives.
>>
>>71700216
>Sargon isn't alt-right, he's left-wing.
>Bill Whittle is exceedingly Zionist with his employer PJ-media.
>Gavin literally shoved a buttplug up his ass on stream.
>Stefan is a crazy cult leader.
We're not being picky.
>>
>>71700216
millennial woes is trustworthy. his production value is amateur which is a good sign
>>
>>71699186
>Lauren southern and Milo are only partially jew.
That may be, but their souls still come in the costumary jewish color of tar black.
>>
>>71700216
Stefan is arguably the best and probably the easiest to digest (for normies) at the same time.
>>
>>71700622
Then you'll be happy to hear that PJ-media is going down under and Whittle is clamoring for subscribers to switch to him to stay up, maybe even employing the Trifecta crew.

As for the rest, you can say whatever you want, they still give good content.
I bet you think you're so better than them that you feel annoyed when they come up with good shit and profit from them while you subvert what they stand for in a babylonian sanskrit forum.
>>
File: stefavatar_400x400.jpg (40 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
stefavatar_400x400.jpg
40 KB, 400x400
>>71699005
Stefan Molyneux's mother is also Jewish
>>
Friendly reminder that Jews are and always have been the master race, which is why stormniggers hate them so much.
>>
>>71700216
Wrong website shill.
>>
File: image.jpg (254 KB, 1269x575) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
254 KB, 1269x575
JIDF IS SLIDING AGAIN

ILLUMINATI TOOK OUT PRINCE

GET IN HERE
>>71683761
>>71683761
>>71683761
>>
>>71699186
Is that you Benji?
>>
>>71702283
>Stefan Molyneux's mother is also Jewish
Fuck...not him too...

Is there anyone that we can trust?
>>
>>71701848
If by subvert you mean criticising some of their views and relationships then yes, nothing wrong with that.
I still watch people part of the alt-right that provides good content such as True Capitalist Radio Ghost, I just don't think some of the guys you listed are worth listening to broaden your knowledge of sociology and economics.
>>
>>71702411

god this photoshop was made half a decade ago now

brings me back.. simpler times
Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.