[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is marijuana advocacy a disease? I mean.. we lost all touch in
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 45
Thread images: 9
Is marijuana advocacy a disease? I mean.. we lost all touch in what it means to delay satisfaction. Bars are everywhere, now pot is being legalized throughout the world.
>>
>>71698258
You only get to live once, why the ever loving fuck would you not want to your life to be as pleasurable and satisfying as it can?
>>
>>71699542

*mumbles something about hedonism*
*tips fedora respectfully towards you*
>>
File: Horo™ (4).png (632 KB, 618x898) Image search: [Google]
Horo™ (4).png
632 KB, 618x898
>>71699542
By that logic, we should all eat, drink, and smoke ourselves comatose while we jerk off for an entire week until we all die.
>>
There is literally nothing wrong with smoking pot.
>>
>>71698258

So what you're saying is that we live in a Brave New World? It's frighteningly similar to a book of the same name.
>>
Smoking pot turns you into a liberal that's why so many of them vote for liberals. wouldn't be surprised if Obama and his secret agents infiltrated the black (a code word for nigga) market in order to sell drugs to stupid kids, then platform on that message and gain more votes cause all the drug infested faggots are out of their mind anyway.
>>
File: original.jpg (23 KB, 500x327) Image search: [Google]
original.jpg
23 KB, 500x327
>>71699756
'imma get to it then
>>
>>71698258
Smoking weed or vaping it is degenerate , that crap is basically a pain killer , it thins your blood cell in your body and fucks with your head.

In 10 years there's a going to a huge rise in lung cancer and that's when it's going to hit them that maybe smoking isn't so great.
>>
File: 1460319952548.jpg (69 KB, 750x484) Image search: [Google]
1460319952548.jpg
69 KB, 750x484
Stoners should be removed from society. You're no better than cockroaches, and by that I mean real ones. That's right, you're worse than turkroaches.
>>
>>71699756
Damn I thought she had her pantsu on her head for a moment. I was all hopeful and shit.
>>
>>71700183
I'm an anarchist and I smoke pot everyday.
>inb4 neet
Make more money than whoever owns the basement you live in.
>>
>weed/hashish has been the drug of choice of many upper class Europeans/the aristocracy for centuries
>some kike shill testifies in congress that smoking weed makes you go into a violent frenzy
>literally doctor after doctor testify in this same hearing that they've been prescribing cannabis extracts since the down of medicine and they work very well
>stupid dumbass lower class americans that know nothing about marijuana believe in the hysteria
>it's made illegal

Now you're saying this is a disease?
You've literally fallen for the kike's ruse

The wood/alcohol/tobacco and pharmacy lobbies paid big money to get this shit and hemp illegal.
Read a fucking book and do research before saying this shit, dumbass.

Look at the shit he said:
>Here we have drug that is not like opium. Opium has all of the good of Dr. Jekyll and all the evil of Mr. Hyde. This drug is entirely the monster Hyde, the harmful effect of which cannot be measured. Some people will fly into a delirious rage, and they are temporarily irresponsible and may commit violent crimes.

??? I thought it was a hippy flower that makes you lazy and peaceful?

> when the Marihuana Stamp Act of 1937 was called for a vote on the floor of the United States House of Representatives, a Representative from New York asked what the Bill was about. The Speaker of the U.S. House of Representatives, Sam Rayburn, replied, “I don’t know. It has something to do with a thing called marihuana. I think it’s a narcotic of some kind." When asked if the American Medical Association supported the bill, a committee member falsely replied that it did. After this brief exchange the Bill was passed.

tl;dr marjuana being illegal is the result of jewry
http://brucealanblock.com/why-marijuana-became-legal/
>>
File: Horo™ (100).jpg (66 KB, 500x708) Image search: [Google]
Horo™ (100).jpg
66 KB, 500x708
>>71701217
Holo doesn't wear pantsu, baka.
>>
>>71698258
>Bars are everywhere
Bars have always been everywhere, you bellend.
>>
>>71701503
meh, not interested, pantsu > no pantsu
>>
>>71701045
Except in the long history of weed smoking, not a single weed smoker has contracted lung cancer from weed smoke alone.
Weed smoking has been studied for almost a 100 years now. We'd know about it if it did.

fucking ignorant fucks. stop speaking opinions on things you know nothing of.
If weed caused lung cancer, they'd be parading pictures of cancer ridden lungs everywhere already

>Even very heavy, long-term marijuana users who had smoked more than 22,000 joints over a lifetime seemed to have no greater risk than infrequent marijuana users or nonusers.
http://www.webmd.com/lung-cancer/news/20060523/pot-smoking-not-linked-to-lung-cancer

this is the current medical consensus fuckface
>>
>>71698258
I know this is a tired old argument but do you consume alcohol
>>
>>71701272
>I'm an anarchist
>I smoke pot every day
>An anarchist
>smoke pot every day
>Anarchist
>Smoke pot
My point proven.
>>
>>71701772
>muh civilization

Civilization is a meme that's forced upon us to ensure domestication.

Fuck the meek.
>>
File: 1434793979770.jpg (158 KB, 1280x960) Image search: [Google]
1434793979770.jpg
158 KB, 1280x960
>>71701605
you can see her pantsu
>>
>>71699756

If everybody could they definitely would.
>>
>>71701729
Everyone consumes alcohol to some degree. It's is not only a byproduct of life, it's naturally occurring in outer space. You may as well try to avoid oxygen.
>>
>>71698258
the future is a giant machine attached to the tip of your penis giving you orgasms non-stop for 80 years whiles it milks sperm from you to create new humans

not even kidding, i genuinly believe the future of humanity is machine induced perpetual orgasm slavery
>>
File: 1460669951716.gif (421 KB, 700x525) Image search: [Google]
1460669951716.gif
421 KB, 700x525
People who have intentionally chosen to keep their mind un-expanded literally have no place in political discussion.

If you've never done drugs, you cannot be as smart as someone just like you, who HAS. Their mind has created new bridges and pathways that you have yet to unlock.

Irrefutable fact.
>>
>>71701941
The meek got tired of getting fucked by morons like you and made allegiances in order to murder you in your sleep, that is literally what led up to what we have today
>>
>>71702412
relax jewboy, the meek are too meek to kill anyone in their sleep
>>
>>71698258
I have a theory that all this promotion of laziness, indulgence and general degeneracy is to make the undesirables even more useless so that they die off when the happening happens. Notice how it's always the most prominent in population centres.

It ties in with all that NWO bullshit desu.
>>
File: 1453152338634.png (564 KB, 719x719) Image search: [Google]
1453152338634.png
564 KB, 719x719
>>71698258

So, do you want the drug money paying for criminals' new guns and cars or for new schools and roads? It's literally that simple.

People will turn to substances, whether they be alcohol or heroin, as long as they seek release from the shittiness of contemporary societies (aka forever). Fucking grow up and learn to deal with people you disagree with.
>>
>>71702684
It literally went that way dude, the start of civilization was when some manlet smashed a rock in the head of an alpha caveman with the help of another manlet

Then they figured it was a good way of fighting against things bigger than them and here we are 10 thousand years later
>>
>>71702080

>Still worried about a naturally occurring weed

You should be happy, it'll be legalized in Canadistan next year.
>>
>>71702935
Yeah sure, lets pay the government for the right to be mentally weakened
>>
>>71698258
why would you delay satisfaction when it's not necessary anymore?

like why not smoke weed? because it makes you happy? if i use up all my happiness there's none left when i die so i can't enjoy heaven?

that's fucking gay.
>>
>>71702869
Waiting on our happening for 22 years now senpai
>>
>>71703102
Maybe these elections hey? We can only hope.

GAS THE BIKES etc etc
>>
>>71702979
yeah thats true, a little bit rtoo drunk here toniught. fucking argentinian flags look too jewish after a few holy kek. my bad sopposite paralell friend
>>
>>71703592
it may as well be, we sure are a land of goys
>>
>>71703481
>bikes

Well that's one less thing for them to steal. Goes in the win column I guess
>>
>>71701473
No, Marijuana became illegal because hemp offered an alternative to the budding plastics industry in the US. Almost all plastics are a derivative from petroleum.

http://hashmuseum.com/en/the-plant/industrial-hemp/hemp-based-plastic
>>
>>71703843
isn't evcery land the land of goys therse daysa? i mean we said fuclk you to the jews in 1942 but shit the jews run nour country anyway. fuck i wisg hitler didn't attack russia because all the jews would be dead today.

then again the non jews would find a wasy to jew eachother anyway, it woyld just beb different term.
>>
>>71704077
Better link
http://www.hempcar.org/untoldstory/hemp_5.html
>>
>>71704077
#truth. the kikey pulp and plastic industry didn't want to loose business becaue hemp is cheap to grow and easy to prduce. fcuking kikes
>>
>>71699542
life is real fun being in jail huh dumb ass?
>>
>>71704230
>jail

u wot m8?
>>
File: 1449625695529.gif (2 MB, 308x392) Image search: [Google]
1449625695529.gif
2 MB, 308x392
>>71698258
I sure hope so. My plan is to go back to school for Ag Engineering and start designing grow facilities as states legalize and demand booms locally. Weed is degenerate but I will ride this gravy train all the way to the end days if it pays out.
Thread replies: 45
Thread images: 9

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.