[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
To those of you who think war will break out in Europe soon,
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 6
To those of you who think war will break out in Europe soon, how will it start initially and how/where is it most likely to play out?
>>
>>71698140
>To those of you who think war will break out in Europe soon, how will it start initially and how/where is it most likely to play out?

In Poland. They try to send a nuclear rocket ship into space, fuck it up, land on Russia, it explodes in a nuclear mushroom cloud, everybody mistakes it for a nuclear attack, and then World War 3 starts.
>>
>>71698254
Eh...
>>
>>71698140
>To those of you who think war will break out in Europe soon, how will it start initially and how/where is it most likely to play out?
Breivik will be released from prison.Breivik will then start a nationalist movement in Norway.The Norwegian Armed Forces would then attack all of Europe.Killing everyone.Then the Norwegian Reich expands it's conquest to Africa and Asia, annihilating everyone.USA would not care, as it conquers it's own neighbours.
>>
It wont start in europe
>>
>>71698140
Some damn fool thing in the Balkans
>>
>>71699675
I doubt he will ever get out.
>>
>>71698140
>ireland is English
>scotland is English
uhhhhh

also one thing I noticed is that Austria is German. Why is Austria a separate nation from Germany?
>>
>>71700186
Breivik will probably find a loophole in Norwegian law.Either that or a cool jailbreak!
>>
>>71700447

Their main language is English, regardless of what your heritagefagging desires.
>>
>>71698140
It'll be the turks.
>>
>>71700586
;_; my people... why do you fags let the Welsh speak their shit language?
>>
>>71700934

Because they chose to. The Scots and the Irish chose not, hence why barely anybody speaks Gaelic etc.
>>
>>71699765
Bismarck pls
>>
China US proxy war that takes place in europe/middeast. China supporting Russia, USA supporting europe and arab countries
>>
>>71700994
the irish are trying to revive Gaelic. all their gov't shit like road signs are bilingual. Pls recolonize my ancestors' homeland and put those dirty micks in their place
>>
>that map
Tfw thanks to Poland, Belarussian and Ukrainian language exist.
>>
File: 1458964014849.jpg (31 KB, 356x374) Image search: [Google]
1458964014849.jpg
31 KB, 356x374
>>71698140
>War
>2016
>>
>>71701156

But then we'd have to deal with even more Irish, i don't even think Norn Iron would want that.
>>
>>71698140
That is a based map, Op. Great to see the basque language among the yurops.

I don't think Yuros will have the nerve to act against the UE orders. The cuckage is huge and very deep since ww2, I guess the few white males left will fuck off somewhere else, and Yurop will just sink into a huge Califate, well provided and backed up by Saudi Arabia, btw.
What puzzles me is that USA is best friends with Saudi Arabia, but at the same time USA is Sion itself, so I can not reason any further. Pls help.
>>
File: 4L_POzcUIz9.jpg (46 KB, 600x300) Image search: [Google]
4L_POzcUIz9.jpg
46 KB, 600x300
>they year is 2020
>caliphate of swedistan and germanistan declares war on THE polish-hungarian state

>germanistan and swedistan supported by turkroaches , france, italy and the rest of the cucks , while poland and hungary with romania and, Serbia professional kebab remover

>caliphate almost won , but Putin calls Emperor Trump of Merica , they agree to blast berlin and stockholm with nukes

>russia and US alliance is formed , NEW D-day to liberate europe from sandniggers and cucks . Constantinople is liberated
>>
File: pope.jpg (46 KB, 460x276) Image search: [Google]
pope.jpg
46 KB, 460x276
>>71698140
>mfw they do this "Valencia-Catalan-Balear" and "Galicia-Portugal" thing but then they left all the other regions in the middle still as "Spain", it triggers my autism badly.
>>
File: shit-eating grin.jpg (67 KB, 311x272) Image search: [Google]
shit-eating grin.jpg
67 KB, 311x272
>>71701692
>>
File: 1460001628371.jpg (58 KB, 294x295) Image search: [Google]
1460001628371.jpg
58 KB, 294x295
>>71698140
>>71699675

Only as a fantasy though, as you don't even have the balls to overthrow your leaders, let alone engage a military conflict. Your people have been successfully indoctrinated to bend over to any form of threat, and I honestly don't expect that to change anytime soon, Eurobros.
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.