[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why do you hate California, /pol/? Don't tell me the haters
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 151
Thread images: 19
File: California_population_map.png (161 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
California_population_map.png
161 KB, 600x600
Why do you hate California, /pol/? Don't tell me the haters are all from Bumblefuck, Kentucky or some other flyover state.
>>
>>71697857
Why would I not hate the liberal capital of America?
>>
Virginia hates your evil leftist ways.
California is an interesting area that has been ruined by leftist cancer.

I really would not feel bad if it fell into the ocean.
>>
>>71697857

I live here.

it is already hell.

they call out your numbers for your cheeseburgers in Spanish first.
>>
>>71698155
Virginia fag here. Political ideology will not stop me from moving there and away from this shithole
>>
Your shitty transplants fled CA because of its laws and taxes only to move to successful conservative places to implement your stupid laws and taxes.
>>
California is trash
-t Nevada
>>
>>71698211
Good luck bro, but having moved all across the US, everyplace has it's ups and downs, even if you don't see it right now.
>>
It's easy for me to hate NYC because there's no redeeming value. But I get sentimental about California because it has such amazing natural geography and wildlife. If I could afford it, I would probably live in some place like Marin County where you are relatively insulated from the shitty people who live there.

>>71698155
Virginia looks pretty blue these days
>>
>>71697857
It's a shithole in a lot of ways, too many spics and nogs.

Some places are really nice. It seems a shell of its former self though, much like a lot of places in the Rockies and SW.

Also too many faggots.

t. AZ
>>
>>71698211
Leave Northern VA or Hampton Roads white man and come home.
There are plenty of guns, moonshine, backwoods pot growers and small time farmers to sooth your aching Virginian desires.
>>
>>71697857
From Texas. I've been all over your state. It's shit. In fact, the only place I could stand is San Diego which is basically Mexico.
>>
>>71698425

San Diego is the last bastion of conservative Republican ideals on the west coast... Especially North County... Even our faggots are republican...

It's no coincidence that whenever SHIT tier east-coast libtards come to visit, they fall in love with it. ITS BECAUSE ITS THE ONLY PLACE ON THE WEST COASTS YOU FAGGOTS HAVENT FUCKED UP YET!!!
>>
>>71698354
Indeed there is. Just want something different I suppose.
>>71698424
I was in Winchester but am currently in Harrisonburg. Got a cabin in Bath County. Love getting away from everything, but just need something new.
>>
>>71698925
I'm in Charlottesville but looking to buy a house in comfy Greene county where automatic gunfire is not unwanted by neighbors.
>>
>>71698908
San Diego is so different now too.

Have fun with all the AZ transplant shitters visiting lmao.
>>
>>71697857
At the rate your residents Escape from Cali...you will need to build a wall to keep Californians from abandoning the state!
>>
>>71697857
The haters are often from California as represented by emigration.
>>
>>71697857
It's a shitty state, filled with hipsters. They have a selfish, sleazy, layed back view of life and as a result their state is fucked.

They also have the second lowest IQ average and are filled with Jews.
>>
>>71698206
Sactown here you must be socal.

I hope they nuke LA first
>>
>>71697857
Honestly, we just need to build a wall around cali no keep the cancer in.

Hopefully the drought will finish you guys off before too many of you hella-faggots corrupt the states around you and texas.
>>
It's hell
>>
>>71697857
Cali is something like 60% mexican at this point, that's fucking insane for a US state.
>>
>>71697857
Kern country master race reporting in
>>
>>71697857
I was in San Francisco for a week and it was pretty nice.
>>
>>71697857
because i live here
>>
>>71697857
>flyover state

That's why

You think you're hot shit in a champagne glass, when you're all just cold diarrhea in a dixie cup.
>>
File: 1415138765764.jpg (15 KB, 365x367) Image search: [Google]
1415138765764.jpg
15 KB, 365x367
>>71697857
>referring to us as flyover states
That's one of the reasons right there.

Also you cunts keep moving here and all over the western states, maintain the quarantine. You created that shithole, now live in it. Instead you fucktards vote the same way you did in CA, turning every state you touch into Cali-versions of it. Your like cancer in that way.
>>
File: CA vs NH.png (1 MB, 2060x946) Image search: [Google]
CA vs NH.png
1 MB, 2060x946
Gunlaws mostly. And corrupt politicians
>>
File: Sen Lee.gif (1 MB, 2096x2824) Image search: [Google]
Sen Lee.gif
1 MB, 2096x2824
>>71700480
>>
>>71697857
California almost killed off everyone in Los Angeles because they wouldn't stop wasting their water on agriculture during a drought. If the reservoir had actually dropped below the intake valve, that whole city would have gone completely batshit within a day, and they didn't give a fuck because they had to water their shitty almonds.

I could understand if agriculture was a big part of their economy, but it isn't. It's, like, 2% of their economy - and they were ready to sacrifice the other 98% just to keep it going. It's absolutely insane.

If the drought doesn't let up this year, that whole state will burn and it will be their own fault.
>>
Spent the 90s as a kid in mission viejo going to disneyland all the time. Moved to chicago when i was 8 and got redpilled by 10.
>>
>>71700448
This.

They keep flooding into texas and the Austin exclusion zone keeps growing larger and larger.
>>
>>71697857
Your liberal faggots ruined Washington by coming up here and liberalizing shit.
>>
>>71699382
>Californian complaining about Arizonans in their state

omg that's rich. you wouldn't believe how many Californians move out to Arizona
>>
>>71698206
>they call out your numbers for your cheeseburgers in Spanish first.

For real man?

God damn it and I keep hearing how they will assimilate etc...

FUCK LATRINOS!@
>>
>>71700522
Colorado is going to build a yuuuuuuge dam over the Colorado river and california is going to pay for it.

>>71700583
It's sad because the whole west is feeling it.

>make a diverse shithole
>leave said shithole and move to whiter areas
>vote the same way, bringing the same result
I love how hypocritical califaggots are.

>>71700639
The fucked Colorado up good too WAbro...
>>
>>71697857
I hate California because I have to live here. Do you know what my fucking taxes are? Almost 20% of my income. Almost a fifth of everything I make vanishes into the mouth of the government.

What do I get for it? Roads? Nope, the roads are shit. Mass transit? Hell no. Healthcare? Nope. Education? lol at a community college maybe. Plus starting a business here is a nightmare, trying to build anything is a nightmare, the laws are horribly restrictive, getting a gun is too complicated, getting a CC permit in Santa Cruz is literally impossible.

All the money goes to welfare leeches who were created by the tax burden. It's a vicious cycle and it's all perpetrated by fucking faggot liberals who can't bear to let people do what they want with their own money. This state is dying.
>>
>>71697857
Hey OP here's an idea. Raise your own beef and stay the fuck out of Wyoming.
>>
>>71700751
I eventually gave up on Washington and moved to Texas. I honestly thought gentrification was a meme but paying $1800 a month for a 3 bed 2 bath house? Hell no. Now I'm in Texas and living in virtually the same house and only paying $1250
>>
>>71700522
And they will flood every other state, and that's the end of the US.

We need a border wall with mexifornia ASAP.
>>
>>71700751
They ruined Colorado. It's the reason I moved north. They can't handle the wind and shit wyoming winters.
>>
>>71697857
Because they are policing "man spreading" as well as Jew York and Seattle
>>
>>71697857
I go to college in Cali. Shit you not, whites are a minority here. IIRC the campus is like 10% white. Rest are Middle Eastern, Hispanic, or Asian.

I literally walk all over campus and rarely see a white person...
>>
>>71700448
But we didn't create it. Immigrants created it, and immigration is a federal issue. A state can't be expected to build a wall on its own.

Get rid of the migrants, and California ceases to be a shithole.
>>
>>71697857
WA here. We hate California more than anybody due to the runoff of some of your absolute worst. You literally export upper-class progressive hipster cancer. I'm at the point were I'd honestly prefer Mexicans to these cunts.
>>
>>71697857

As someone who actually lives here heres the bad parts:

>high taxes because our state government loves to waste money on useless programs
>high cost of living in general. You need around 80k to be middle class where I live
>full of insufferable libtards
>good luck buying a gun if you want to own one here
>did I mention we are a one party state? This is how we end up with a bunch of spendocrats using all our taxes on programs no one gives a shit about
>to pay for said programs the same single party state enacts shitty taxes on random commodities (chocolate is taxed extra in SF for example)
>homeless people everywhere
>illegal immigrants everywhere that are allowed to apply as an instate resident and get instate tuition at university despite being foreign and not paying the taxes that subsidize education in the first place
>instead of focusing on actual problems like the water crisis. Our 1 party state decided to waste all our money on useless programs and rely on el nino to fix it.

The good:

>Awesome weather
>Many things to do, especially if you love the outdoors and outdoor activities
>Lots of hot women
>Great place to live if you're homeless or an illegal immigrant
>>
>>71701021
what college? i'm at USC and there's a lot of whites and asians here
>>
>>71700867
I swear I'm not far behind you. I'm sick of how much homes cost here now, traffic is hell, and you can't find secluded spots in the front range anymore because all the transplants want to go camping all the time.

Either that or Wyoming or Montana.

>>71700985
I'm only still here for work, once I get enough money I will be out of this state.

>>71701042
It's too late, they are deeply ingrained and will not be deported so easily. You have immigrants kids serving in the military and shit, they aren't going anywhere.
>>
>all these tards that think their states are going liberal because of Californian transplants
Californian emigrants are largely white and upper to middle class, part of the reason California is getting more and liberal. *Your* states are going liberal because your children are degenerate and you're getting your own mexicans directly.
>>
>>71697857
Because it's Liberal Capital of the World
>>
>>71701111
Drive about two miles down Figueroa friendo :)
>>
File: 3_190777_1547613.jpg (222 KB, 1678x637) Image search: [Google]
3_190777_1547613.jpg
222 KB, 1678x637
707 reporting in
>>
>>71701151
fact.
too many faggots on this board blaming CA for their liberal problem when they don't even seem to care they have colleges pumping out these shiteaters by the thousands
>>
>>71701042
Are sanctuary cities a federal issue?

What about an inviting attitude?
>>
>>71700522
CA's agriculture is something like 40bil a month industry and you think it would have been smarter to just let that die?
>>
>>71697857
It's dangerously liberal. California alone has guaranteed a 20% lead to the Dems since Bill was making his first presidential bid.
>>
>>71701210
But anon it's dark outside, the jigaboos are roaming the streets.
>>
File: Aerial_view_-_Monterey_CA[1].jpg (140 KB, 720x480) Image search: [Google]
Aerial_view_-_Monterey_CA[1].jpg
140 KB, 720x480
I lived in Monterey for about two years and really fell in the love with the place. I want to go back and live there permanently someday. The smaller coastal cities is really where it's at. The cost of living is high but it certainly doesn't fit /pol/'s notion of being this either a spic infested gang territory like LA or a posh, faggy liberal headquarters like SF.
>>
>>71697857

Norcal here.

The gun laws are absolutely shit, and libshits are in exodus in search of jobs and bringing their shitty views with them.
>>
>>71697857
Because you're communists.

But if you vote for Trump in June, I will like California more than Texas.
>>
>>71701151
>>71701260
Some are conservative. Most aren't.

All of them tend to be fairly progressive on social issues such as gay marriage and abortion and defiantly more liberal than their new neighbors in other states.
>>
>>71701293
Chicken and egg. California became swamped over the 80s and 90s after the Reagan amnesty. Then both parties in the federal government refused to enforce the border and now the state government is hostage when other voter has an illegal in his family.
>>
>>71701096
Buying a gun is easy as fuck, 10 day wait period is aids but you can but 10 at once.
>>
>>71697857
San Bernardino 909 reporting in

https://youtu.be/lxo9iEX8W1c
>>
I'm from California, it's liberal, it's degenerate, everyone is numb from the sun, Mexico: 2.0 - Spics everywhere. Literally just watched a white girl tell her nigger daughter to shut up, watched another white girl go into a hotel with 5 niggers.
>>
>>71701367
And when you move there you are counted toward their population, and you give them more delegate power that all goes to the democratic candidate no matter what. Numerically speaking, there are probably more conservatives living in california than the next 10 states combined, but because of how many shit eating immigrants and hipsters there are to cancel them out, all that population only goes to further the progressive agenda.
>>
File: drought god's wrath.png (466 KB, 900x599) Image search: [Google]
drought god's wrath.png
466 KB, 900x599
>>71701418
>All of them tend to be fairly progressive on social issues such as gay marriage and abortion
As far as I can tell all the out of state transplants that come here are liberal themselves. Maybe social liberals are growing nationally on their own.
>>
>>71701548
Please help I think there are more radicals here
>>
File: Screenshot_20160421-215106~2.png (183 KB, 1440x1134) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20160421-215106~2.png
183 KB, 1440x1134
>>71701111
I'm about 10 miles up bro. Glendale Community College.
>>
>>71697857
New Yorkers are fucking nomadic mongoloid hordes and literal invaders. First they invaded New York from 3rd world europoor countries, they ruined New York so they moved to the next rich state, California and sucked that place dry too. Their next target is Texas and by 2030 Texas will be voting Democrat and sucked dry by goddamn New Yorkers. You can tell if someone is a New Yorker because they are dirty Irish-Italian subhuman mongoloid monstrosities.
>>
>>71701349
Don't be a bitch. There should be three white women among the hookers in the neighborhood right about now, if you like fatties.
>>
>>71701260
No kidding, we get most of our extreme liberals from other states. It's fucking annoying
>>
Politically and large sections culturally are fucking horrid. The small un-gentrified cities and towns witout tourist attractions are great. I was born in California, I would only visit, never live there again.

>>71701367
Carmel is better. Sleepy high quality costal city is great. I spent a week there and going down to the beach for a wonder before the fog burned off was magical.
>>
I hate people who value trends and constantly changing, """relaxing""" smoking, moral superiority, but you know what. What I really hate is how stupid the logistics of living in a fucking dry desert land. Sucking up all the god damn water and then asking New York and other Great Lake states to ship it over. Fuck off
>>
>>71697857

New Yorker here. Californians are massive faggots and being from the Big Apple I'm a certified expert in identifying faggots.
>>
>>71701624
Oh yeah I went there for a summer course as an [spoiler]Armenian[/spoiler]

>>71701669
How do I know you're not a cokehead trying to rape me?
>>
>>71698380

>Upstate New York has no geographical beauty

Neck yourself, thanks in advance.
>>
>>71701737
>being from the Big Apple I'm a certified expert in identifying faggots.
You should be, you people invented them.
>>
>>71701809

Yeah, but California perfected them. You're the Japan to our United States.
>>
>>71701771
>How do I know you're not a cokehead trying to rape me?
You just have to trust me bby :3
>>
>CALIFORNIAN FLAG
>HAS STAR ON IT TO HONOR TEXAS
>100% KEKED
http://www.statesymbolsusa.org/symbol-official-item/california/state-flag/flag-california
>>
>>71701627
>tfw from Western New York
>tfw 50% Italian 50% Irish
That hurt anon
>>
>>71697857
I just hate LA and SF.
>>
>>71697857
>flyover state

This is actually why we hate you. Also libtards
>>
>>71701771
Nice. I'm armenian too...

What do you think about the April 24 marches? Are you participating?
>>
>>71701627
You spelled Jews wrong. Easy mistake.
>>
File: harout maga.jpg (49 KB, 349x391) Image search: [Google]
harout maga.jpg
49 KB, 349x391
>>71701970
ayyy barev aper

I might go this year if I don't have too much work, I don't know if you went last year but it was insane.
>>
>>71701882
>Flag is literally california bear bowing down to texas

How have I not seen this before?

Holy kek Cali is cucked by their own fucking flag.
>>
>>71698425
>>71699382
I live in San Diego and have for the past 22 years. It's rapidly getting shittier.
>>
File: image.jpg (57 KB, 610x423) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
57 KB, 610x423
>>71701229
>>
>>71700522
>California almost killed off everyone in Los Angeles
>LA, Commiefornia is a leftist stronghold
And that's a bad thing?
>>
>>71701124
>they are deeply ingrained and will not be deported so easily

It's definitely not easy, but it's possible. You would just need a new system, one based on cruelty and force rather than compromise and equality under the law. Something like what they have in their home countries, but adapted to benefit whites. Historically, it wouldn't be unprecedented.
>>
>>71697857
Glorious High Deserts reporting

Even Commiefornians hate Commiefornia, we're the most oppressed state in the unions thanks to the fags in the Bay and Basin.

I hope the big one just sinks all those faggy, liberal jewish areas into the ocean
>>
>>71700790
>What do I get for it? Roads? Nope, the roads are shit. Mass transit? Hell no. Healthcare? Nope. Education? lol at a community college maybe.

It's like that everywhere in America. We have the worst allocation of taxes when compared to other first world countries. I could forgive high taxes if i had universal healthcare.
>>
>>71701627
>tfw in Western NY
>tfw want to move out of state ASAP
Anon pls, I just want to move somewhere where I can have a vote that actually counts for shit and have not the literal worst gun laws of any state in the country. Also where the weather is actually decent.
>>
>>71702115
Barev. Vonceees?

I went last year. Parked near the ending location in the morning, uber-ed back from WeHo to Little Armenia, and I just hopped in my car and drove home after I finished the march...

This year I'm not probably gonna participate though. I went through a phase of redpillment last year and realized that the March literally is pointless. Armenians who are participating already know all about the genocide, people living in surrounding areas (whoever's gonna see the march) probably know about it, and most importantly the Turks know too so they just don't come to work on that day. It is just a waste of time.

Furthermore, I think a lot of Armenians see it as their only duty towards their heritage, so they basically hang the flag for a couple days, participate in the march, and literally the next day, they forget about it for a year. Most of us just think, "Hey, I did my part. Now let's sit back and see what the magic sources we just prayed to are gonna do about it this year." The march is literally, and by definition, a real life meme.

Instead, if you don't participate, you have time and motivation to do something else. Anything positive that helps keep the culture alive and defeat the Turks. Go study, and make Armenians proud and help the nation in becoming modern. Excel in business and help the country's economy by investing there. Help get the knowledge of the genocide to people who don't know about it by writing a blog, making infographics, online activism, etc.

Even posting on 4chan about it will probably help the cause more than participating in a meaningless march.
>>
File: 1437974961558.jpg (25 KB, 353x353) Image search: [Google]
1437974961558.jpg
25 KB, 353x353
>>71700056
Fellow Sactown here.
SoCal a shit
I wish I still lived in Placer County.
>>
>>71702712
>I hope the big one just sinks all those faggy, liberal jewish areas into the ocean
kek. I hope so too, anon. I hope so too. Even the Bay Area sinking into the depths is enough to swing the country back to the right.

If one of you /pol/lacks work for some agency that creates earthquakes, PLEASE sink the Bay Area. Take one for the team. This is the only way, other than genocide, to MAGA!
>>
File: George_Costanza.jpg (15 KB, 390x382) Image search: [Google]
George_Costanza.jpg
15 KB, 390x382
>Cali sucks because its liberal

That must be why every area outside the cities is deeply conservative. Then again, hating a place simply because of its politics is petty and small-minded.
>>
File: d1227.png (17 KB, 500x400) Image search: [Google]
d1227.png
17 KB, 500x400
Who else /559/?
>>
>>71701301
CA is a $2.3 trillion economy. $40 billion is fucking nothing when the fate of the entire state relies on access to those reservoirs.

Go look at Venezuela and see what happens when drought causes water levels to drop below the intake valves.

>>71702532
It would take out Nevada as well, since Las Vegas relies on the same reservoir as Los Angeles. Good luck dealing with two collapsed states and the migration flood.
>>
>>71703444
Present. Going to FS. I regret it every day.
>>
File: welcome-to-benicia.jpg (246 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
welcome-to-benicia.jpg
246 KB, 640x480
>>71702483
>>
>>71697857
I've lived in most of the states surrounding California and I can tell you that the culture of Califorians is certified Cancer, especially people from LA and San Francisco.

LA is more like prostate cancer, but SF is genuine stage 4 rectal cancer. I had a buddy move their and literally become a cuck. Really sad to see what used to be a smart, fairly redpilled(about Jews at least, he worked in music industry), man surround himself with drugs and degeneracy and give up all ambitions to be another fucking douche bag who lives his life from music festival to music festival doing as many drugs as he can afford and becoming VERY pro polyamory and VERY pro LGBTQIAXYZCIAJIDF.

I tried to explain to him why certain aspects of Globalism are bad for Americans and he told me "You're being selfish. Besides, I trust feminist organizations like Facebook and Google to help people around the world and not exploit them"
>>
File: image.jpg (63 KB, 1600x1600) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
63 KB, 1600x1600
>>71703109
Also another issue is that 99% of Armenian teenagers and even adults treat the genocide as a lost cause. They don't really believe that it's possible to get the land back... They don't realize THEY are the ones who are supposed to do something about it. They think there must be a big guy pursuing their case and they just have to sit back, while that big guy is taking care of it. They don't realize they are the big guy.

Sorry for the rant, just needed to share it with a fellow Armenian.
>>
>>71703444
yo.

fuck jerry dyer.
>>
mad fucking expensive to live there senpai

i'd live there if i could
>>
>>71703301
>Then again, hating a place simply because of its politics is petty and small-minded.
Yeah, no. It's because these areas undermine the rest of the state, just because they have more people in it, most of them are leftie degenerates coming from other states like Jew York.

If Trump or some non-leftie wins, they need to neuter the voting power of leftie bastions so they can't pull that trick. So the rest of the state's will would not be invalidated because of a few areas infested with leftist scum.
>>
File: d704.png (7 KB, 652x811) Image search: [Google]
d704.png
7 KB, 652x811
>>71703542
>>71703805
Good to see some /pol/bros here.
>>
>>71701111
>tfw usc master race film school

but holy shit, are you right about the asians. sucks too because they aren't even asian-american. they are from fucking china.
>>
File: 1452914345234.jpg (41 KB, 534x532) Image search: [Google]
1452914345234.jpg
41 KB, 534x532
>>71697857
>why do you hate California
>Bumblefuck, KY
>flyover states

Completely fucking oblivious.
>>
>>71701688
>Carmel is better
No shit, but I'm not a multimillionaire yet so I won't be able to afford a house there anytime soon.
>>
File: 1448262044206.jpg (33 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
1448262044206.jpg
33 KB, 480x360
>>71697857
Idiots like this inhabit Commiefornia. I rest my case.
>>
>>71698206 >>71700056 >>71700750 >>71703149
He probably goes to small Mexican restaurants.

Even in Riverside and San Bernardino areas I've never had that happen.
>>
>>71698908
Its true
Hold the line my SD fags!
>>
>>71703944
i have a 4 of clubs in my house in plain view.

if anyone i know is on here, comment on it sometime.
>>
>>71698908
North County San Diegan reporting in
nearly all my friends are democratic, along with a lot of their families. My family is republican, thank god.
>>
>>71697857
I hope Yellowstone incinerates every major city there and earthquakes liquify San Francisco.
>>
>>71704882
I live in San Francisco and even the mexican restaurants call out the numbers in English. That might be because of white people being the ones who mostly go to these restaurants though so take that as you will.
>>
>>71697857

Because the California Constitution does not contain an amendment that allows or requires its citizens to keep and bear arms, as a result there are an almost limitless number of federally unconstitutional infringements on the civil liberties of us citizens who are also california citizens yet subject to federal and state laws.

Essentially, the federal government will not protect your right to keep and bear arms from the state, but will subject you to its laws despite what yor state does.

The Feds are supposed to help you so the states can't simply do anything they want to their citizens, but with guns in California it seems to never be the case.
>>
>>71697857
They hate the Pacific Northwest more than they hate California.

Also, 50% of Americans who post on this board are from California too.

t. Californian
>>
>>71697857
yall have checkpoints on your borders like a foreign entity but yall done cucked our gummint
>>
How will Cali survive when all the whites leave? will it be recolonized one day once all the mexicans flee the state following the whites for welfare?
>>
>>71697857
Why did the lefties ruin Cali?

Geographically, Aside from the drought and earthquakes, Cali seems like the greatest place to live.
>>
>>71704882
Anaheim area here
>Fast food places like McDs and Burger King have more Mexicans
>Mexican restaurants have more white people

It's an abstract kind of feel
>>
Fuck CA liberals. KYS degenerate.
>>
CA is a beautiful state ruined by moronic libtards. America needs to re-take the state.
>>
I live here.

The cost of living, taxes, crime, SMOG, gun laws, and other trivial shit is not worth it at all. California sucks if you're poor or middle but decent if you're rich. Then again who in their right might would want to live here in SoCal? I mean yeah we got stuff to do but look past that. It is just beaners everywhere, crime, poverty, concrete jungles, etc...

I came from a red state previously to this place and ready to leave.
>>
>>71698206
This. California is a shithole.
>>
>>71703922
autism
>>
>>71708570
dude, Cali is the best man. LA lifer here. the more i travel, the more i appreciate LA and CA. the weather is the best, no arugment. the people are pretty shitty in LA, but there are babes everywhere. plenty to do, its filled with all kinds of people. i love it here. id go to the pac nw tho someday to live perhaps.
>>
>>71697857
Revolution soon fellow commiefornians
Once the water goes the government will go too
>>
>>71709421
This is bait isn't it?
>>
>>71698206

i go to so many in n outs and have never heard that here in socal. nice try, try harder tho.
>>
>>71697857
I don't hate California. It's the state government, representatives, Senators, and everyone who votes for them which disgusts me.
>>
>>71701229
Lots of WHITE PEOPLE HERE
>>
>>71709421
>the people are pretty shitty in LA
They're the rudest people as a group in the US bar none.
>>71709696
In-N-Out is too expensive for illegal aliens because In-N-Out doesn't hire them.
>>
>>71710102
too bad downtown parkin is a shitshow
>>
California is shit. It has always been a lure for rootless psychopaths.

-San Franciscan
>>
>>71701111
>>71704211

check'em. SC grad, the school gets more and more non-white each year. Like most colleges, they don't give a shit about local or state communities but will take the most money from wherever, which means all of china and India
>>
>>71697857
Newsflash every person from every other state hates California.
>>
I'm Australian from Melbourne.

Americans don't realise this unless they live in California and go to Australia, but our east coast imitates the west coast of America.

Los Angeles is suffering hard from over population and too much diversity/complexity for any sanely sized system to manage.

San Francisco is the most pretentious shitfest, they actually believe their extreme left wing policies are a good example to the world.

Melbourne is like San Francisco
Los Angeles is like Sydney.
West coast had Offspring for their angsty youth
Australia had Living End for their angsty youth.

I live in Melbourne and I find the sophistry of the extreme left utterly disgusting, it even leaks to the normalest fags. What's worse is we have no tech industry, unlike San Fran, and about 5 to 8 years ago our government harped on about an engineers shortage (without specifying which area). Combine a mass of graduates in a place without jobs for them and an extreme left wing bias in hiring and you start to get an idea how it's like to be neet here. Australia proves you can implement marxist socialism without violence, you just go through the corporations.

The extent of the Marxist style policies leads to whenever we have a left wing government in state parliament (and we always do) they somehow forget about male employment and focus on providing casual work or part time work for women, I remember Gillard coming to Melbourne and saying how it should be a shopping capital.

Honestly California, if you're anything like us you should be ashamed.
>>
>>71710256
True that, those meters are extortion. But there are some free parking garages if you are lucky enough to find space. Or just be a cheapass and park at CVS lot off Olympic or Target off Yngacio
>>
>>71698380
The really shitty thing is that rural California is still red blooded conservative. It's the faggots in the cities that drag everything down into their degeneracy. I was raised in Riverside back before it went to shit. I got to live in Auburn CA for a couple of years in highschool. Rural northern CA was comphy and didn't put up with fags and chimping. It sucks going home on leave and seeing what it has become. And where did all of those god damn almond trees come from? When the fuck did that become a thing?
>>
>>71701408
Keeping my state of residence as CA just so that I can vote for the big Don. Shilling for him with my almost entirely conservative family there too.
>>
>>71697857
Because you keep flooding my fucking state with your leftist cuckery.

Austin is already too goddamn weird you semen slurpers
>>
>>71698206
Central California fag here, never had that happen. Only place that was close was a hole in the wall taco joint where they said it in English then Spanish.
>>
>>71702808
you would think so, but California roads are REALLY bad here in LA. It blew my mind when I moved just how awful they are, potholes and cracks everyplace, huge piles of garbage on highways daily from all the overstuffed mexican trucks, signs you cant read because a bush covers it, and EVERYTHING is under construction so cones are just everyplace. This is a packed city with traffic all the time, driving here is a nightmare.

I used to live in Florida and I thought we had shitty roads, I was wrong. went home to visit and was shocked just how nice the roads and highways are now that I have been dealing wit CA garbage for a few years.
>>
>>71697857
>>
It's not that I hate Cali, but living in Texas and meeting so many Cali transplants who list cost of living as their reson for leaving and then complain about our financial policies is pretty crazy. They literally don't see the madness in it.
>>
I've lived in Los Angeles for the past 4 years. CA is the most beautiful state in the US. There are so many different national parks. It's a giant sprawling natural wonderland.

It is also filled to the brim with leftist commie bleeding heart pussies and illegal immigrants.

I'm a closet conservative. If I let my political affiliations show my career could literally be in danger. I would be ostracized. Every party I go to I'm surrounded by cucks. And that's how it is everywhere. Even the rural parts are swarming with smelly outdoor hippie scum with their Prius' and Hilary bumper stickers.

It's a shame.
Thread replies: 151
Thread images: 19

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.