[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Monarchy = Backwardness
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 76
Thread images: 10
Any other Canadians grossed out by the fact that we have the Queen of England on our fucking currency?

1st of all, it's not England.

2nd, Monarchies are backward old relics of a bygone era where you were born into power, which is the antitheses of modern democracies.

I find that this is the Canada's version of a backward tradition that we have kept. Canadians on /pol/ will spend hours criticizing Islam for being a 7th century backward sandnigger religion, while actually being proud of having currency with a fucking queen on it.

wtf
>>
She does fuck all, they only listen and pay her shit out of old world respect
>>
>>71697577
>the monarchy was a bad thing
>democracy is better
>>
>>71697577
First time in a very long time I've seen a Canadian be honest about the bitch being the Queen of England. So often it's like they're trying to keep in the habit of saying Queen of Canada as though that's a completely different person and we're all fools for getting them mixed up, and that shit is creepy as hell. It's the Queen of England, end of story.
>>
File: 1425257791917.jpg (25 KB, 400x462) Image search: [Google]
1425257791917.jpg
25 KB, 400x462
>>71697577
>being against Monarchy
>>
British people made Canada. I'm totally fine having the monarchy being a part of Canadian culture.

I am not fine with the temp work passes and chinese/sandpeople invasion going on.
>>
File: images (23).jpg (12 KB, 443x332) Image search: [Google]
images (23).jpg
12 KB, 443x332
I feel the same. We still have sirs and knights and dames and kings and queens and princes, it sounds like something out of a 14th century fairy tale.
>>
>>71697759
Didn't your country start opposing the Monarchy?

Wtf am I reading?

Must be a Beady Anglo using a proxy.
>>
>>71697577
im absolutely disgusted by the fucking monarchy

fucking offensive and i want the cunt to fucking die already
>>
>>71697577

Canada is a joke always was, always will be
>>
>>71697577
>Queen of England
She's also Queen of a shit-ton of countries that wouldn't exist if not for the British, your garbage cuckland included.

You're a fucking disgrace, American's at least fought a war for our independence you are just a whinging teenager crying about having to be nice to mummy because she owns your basement.
>>
>>71697951
What is this supposed to look like
>>
>>71697577
Democracy created this cancerous western world you see today, the great thing about monarchies is they prevent to moronic masses from having an opinion over laws leading to all sorts of nonsense like social equality of literally fucking everything, and once you give women the right to vote you fuck up everything. We are better off as a monarchy honestly.
>>
>>71697577
You realize if they get rid of her on the 20s they are going to put Trudeau Sr. on them, shut up before you help that happen.
>>
>>71698001
Please tell me you live in BC. I am surrounded here by people that want to such the Queen's dick.

>>71698017
Wow dude, you're so cool. I love how you want the Americans and the Aussies to like you.

Keep it up, dude.
>>
>>71697577
my only hope is that when she dies there'll finally be a serious consideration to putting someone/something less fucking terrible

the idea of a monarchy is insulting to the idea that "all men are created equal". yes, the concept is a joke, but we should at least pretend as if its plausible
>>
>>71698161
actually no, i'm an Anglo Montrealer. Maybe I've absorbed this from the frenchies
>>
Don't sweat it…. Once Liz dies, we go republic.

You will never see prince Charles on the money.

You may not even see him on the UK Pound
>>
>>71697954
>your ancestors from 250 years ago held a certain ideological belief therefore you must too xDDDD
begone weedman
>>
>>71698301
imagine she dies, the UK tosses charles off the pound, but LE EPIC WEEDMAN puts him on our bills.

i'd be on suicide watch in that world
>>
>>71698161

I don't give a shit. Plz be proud of being a cuck to the Royal Familly of a foreign country which is cucked to the United States if you want. You need every scrap of identity and meaning you can find for yourself.
>>
>>71698189
>"all men are created equal""
Equality is a meme butthurt people pull because they hate the idea of people being better than them.
>>
>>71697577
And to top it off she's pillaging your wretched country with her bankers as we speak.
>>
>>71698439
i don't disagree
>>
>>71697577
>backwards
>muh progressiveness

I don't really like the current monarchy because they're a bunch of lazy pansies, but we should have a strong monarchy like we had in the past, where the monarch has to think of the future of the nation in the long term, because the health of the nation equals the health of the monarchy. If the country goes to shit, the monarchy goes shit. Politicians don't have to think in the long term. They rule corruptly until their time is up and they retire and live comfortably for the rest of their lives, regardless of the damage they caused. If a monarch causes damage to the country, their family will have to deal with the consequences, while politicians can just cash out when their time is done.

Democracy is a sham and corrupt demagogues can lie and screw over the people and then leave politics with millions of dollars and never have to deal with the repercussions of their actions. If a monarchy fucks up, their is a face to the failure, and someone accountable.
>>
>>71698141
Whale giving a blowjob to an oversize cock
>>
>>71697577
First of all it's not Queen of England.
>>
>>71698161
Actually I do want the Americans to like me because I feel a deeper connection and kinship with them and the principles behind a republic than I do with monarchy or the cuckold multicultural weed stinking feminist current year shithole that this country has become
>>
>>71698161
I'm in BC and I think the monarchy is a stupid relic but it isn't something worth getting upset about when we have the full blown chink invasion happening.
>>
>>71698189
What are you talking about?

If she dies, they aren't just going to fucking replace her with democratically elected figures, dude.

>>71698235
That's cool, man. Maybe they have ONE good point.
Quebec is cool, if you ignore the French. lol jk

I was thinking about visiting it to level-up my French.
>>
Why do monarchyfags like Elizabeth but hate Charles?
Makes no sense.
>>
>>71698559
Republics are shit thats why Rome eventually ditched it they realise how batshit crazy white people get when they learn their stupid desires can become laws.
>>
I'm raging so hard thanks to this thread now. This a topic that I am seriously fucking feeling ways about

There's a fucking monarchist society of canada
> pic related

these fucking cucks are literal centuries behind reality. waste of money, philosophically offensive, internationally embarrassing

There is literally no rational reason to support the monarchy, especially in Canada. If you can name a good reason to continue with the cunt I'll eat my own shit
>>
>>71697577
I find it funny to be talking shit about monarchies and being born into power, meanwhile we elect the second Trudeau simply because of his name.
>>
>>71698677

You get to LARP as if Canada means something and that you have heritage and identity.

God Save the Queen m8
>>
>>71698567
I'm saying that once she dies, maybe we can put some historical Canadian figure. Like LBP or that ndp cuck who gave us healthcare in the 60s whose name escapes me. Even something related to natives, or just a fucking pile of god damn leafs.

Literally anything other than the queen.
>>
>>71698677
Voting is a retarded system for choosing leaders humans are not completely rational.
>>
>Waste of money
???

The wage we pay the Governor General to act in the Queen's stead is substantially less than the wage a president would earn. Not to mention we'd need to construct a suitable presidential estate for him to live in.
>>
>>71698559
This is a big issue too. However, I have the emotional maturity to care about two things at the same time.
>>
>>71697577
Monarchy is great. Democracy is mob rule. The degree to which there is democracy is how fast a state will collapse.
>>
>>71697577
>not knowing that the Queen still owns Canada.
>>
>>71698831
That's fine. You're right. But lets not use the fucking british monarchy for fucks sake.

Either appoint or own. Someone take control. Fucking anything
>>
>>71697577
Read the emperor's handbook, friendo.

And look at who you currently have in office.
>>
>>71697577
>Monarchy = Backwardness
It's worth noting that both democracies and republics pre-dated the emergence of feudal monarchies by a thousand years.

Monarchy is literally a more advanced form of government.
>>
>>71698678
I worked with the Conservative Part of Canada and hated the Liberals for that very reason, brother.

You're preaching to the choir.

I thought that was a low moment, myself.

In fact, I brought up the same parallel.

Something to the effect of, "I hate political dynasties, which is why I don't like the idea of a PM Trudeau. I also don't want either Jeb Bush or Clinton to be president for that very reason."

It's all gross, dude.

I agree with you 100%.
>>
>>71698958
This. Friendly reminder that IQ is a bell curve and thus mathematically speaking there are as many people below 100 IQ as there are above.

Why do I want 17 million barely functioning sub 100 IQ retards like OP making important decisions?
>>
>>71698828
>Even something related to natives

God, I hope not.
>>
File: 1407644992141.gif (3 MB, 387x432) Image search: [Google]
1407644992141.gif
3 MB, 387x432
>>71698489
>>
>>71697954
They replaced it with a republic, not a democracy.

>>71699095
Voting should really be limited to people with 100k or more in assets and the legislature should be limited by an absurdly strict constitution.
>>
>>71699124
it'll happen eventually regardless -- i can feel it coming. lets hope it's at least a historical even/landscape reverse side image and not an individual injun """"""""leader"""""
>>
File: 1461297915960.jpg (50 KB, 600x337) Image search: [Google]
1461297915960.jpg
50 KB, 600x337
>>
literally india is more advanced than us in this respect

we don't deserve to be white. i want to die
>>
>>71699236
>restricting voting to the very cancer that makes political parties puppets.
>>
>>71699236
I agree. A return to wealth-based suffrage would be ideal.

Maybe even landed suffrage.
>>
>>71699395
>We
Nice try, Ping.
>>
>>71697577
As an Englishman fuck you you son Of a bitch chinaman. All republicans must be purged from our holy lands.
>>
>>71699423
>implying political parties don't just buy votes from the poor prole masses so they can do whatever the hell they want after
>>
>>71697577
Why does it matter, you're not actually free. You might as well be chained to her bed.
>>
>>71697577
We are still subservient to the crown.

Pick up a history book. She's a figurehead, she has absolutely no real power at all. The royal family is still there because us commonwealth countries allow it.

>>71697678
She actually owns most of the land in England. She gives all of the land taxes to the state, and the government gives her and her family enough money to live comfortably.
>>
>>71697577
>Any other Canadians grossed out by the fact that we have the Queen of England on our fucking currency?
no because I'm not Chinese, Indian or French
>>
>>71699634
Exactly so remove voting altogether and go back to hereditary monarchs only no inbreeding.
>>
>>71697577
>which is the antitheses of modern democracies.

Modern democracy is working great isn't it? The Queen represents your countries heritage and tradition, whether you like it or not. The Queen has zero real power on the commonwealth anyways.

Look what happen when you changed your flag, you all turned in to a bunch of faggot cucks.
>>
PUT STEFONKNEE ON THE MONEY IT'S 2016!!!!
>>
File: trud.jpg (395 KB, 735x1000) Image search: [Google]
trud.jpg
395 KB, 735x1000
>>71697577

time to put trudeau on all our currency
>>
>>71699925
I'm surprised you cunts down there like her at all, you are descendants of criminals.
>>
>>71697577
You still think you have control, you do not.

Your birth certificate is your identity to them, your tattoo if you will.

They own you.

You live in a human farm. That's it. Now, when you get into legal trouble in Canada do you know how they label it?

"The Crown vs. John Smith"

The Crown. Do you even know who that is? Are you this blatantly retarded on purpose? God damn dude.
>>
File: 276338-alexfas01.jpg (269 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
276338-alexfas01.jpg
269 KB, 1920x1080
>>71698161
this post combined with the op my sides unironically hurt
youre delusional living in bc acting like you know anything about the subject let alone canada

looking forward to your cascadia threads
>>
>>71699971
That's a beautiful photograph
>>
>>71697577
I remember having to sing God save the Queen in school... I'd honestly take it if the Commonwealth units and we get a universal visa between all of us.
>>
The new 20 makes her look like a cranky queer in a wig
>>
>>71698677
capped for look at how adorable and important canadians think they are threads

>>71698677
>internationally embarrassing
gonna let you simmer on this
>>
>>71699844
>hereditary monarchs
>no inbreeding
You only get one.
>>
File: 1360133846663.gif (517 KB, 115x86) Image search: [Google]
1360133846663.gif
517 KB, 115x86
>>71698489
HOLY SHIT, I SEE IT!
>>
>>71699797
>The royal family is still there because us commonwealth countries allow it.

God, your English is terrible. I feel ashamed to call my fellow countryman.
>>
>>71700682
The future king will find the best genetic females in the land breed them.
>>
>>71697951
Even your money shitposts. God damn
Thread replies: 76
Thread images: 10

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.