[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
MTV NO!!! SJWs get cucked edition
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 5
File: mtv-logo.png (45 KB, 673x535) Image search: [Google]
mtv-logo.png
45 KB, 673x535
Hey /pol/, remember when MTV started pushing faggotry and cuck shit like "White People", well, the SJW narrative almost killed the network. People got fed up with it and MTV is returning to music.

SJWs BTFO

http://www.latimes.com/entertainment/tv/showtracker/la-et-st-mtv-music-videos-unplugged-kendrick-lamar-20160421-story.html
>>
This is interesting, current MTV president, Sean Atkins replaces long time MTV executives Van Toffler, Stephen Friedman and Susanne Daniels
>>
File: 1453811646390.png (515 KB, 1366x768) Image search: [Google]
1453811646390.png
515 KB, 1366x768
MTV is actually pretty based.
>>
>>71695597
>MTV is returning to music.
...Why? They can't possibly compete with the internet.
>>
>>71695597
Too late.
>>
>>71695597

the problem is

it will be modern music.

if they only play stuff made before 2000 it will be watchable.

and bring back beavis and butthead.
>>
>>71697634

pretty much this. i just Youtube-to-MP3'd about 90 songs and put them on my phone for something to listen to while in the tractor. takes up less battery life than streaming, which kills the battery.
>>
>>71697634
If they were smart, they'd return to quirky lolsorandom interviews, unplugged concerts and celebrity death match
>>
>>71695597
who cares? isn't most mainstream music at this point just niggers yelling and sampling old songs?

no one that listens to the type of music i listen to get any input from FM radio or music television. so who the fuck cares what moron 20 year olds listen to? let them poison their minds. it just means i get to work longer without them taking my job.
>>
>>71697712
This.

Fuck JTV and fuck Viacom.

Let it die.
>>
Prove you're sorry, Viacom:

Bring back Headbanger's Ball hosted by Ed Lover.
>>
>>71695597
Something happened to this network and in a short amount of time too.

MTV aired "Wondershowzen" then they moved to "White people should feel bad" programming. What the fuck happened?
>>
File: Ican'tputmyfingermyonit.gif (4 KB, 452x523) Image search: [Google]
Ican'tputmyfingermyonit.gif
4 KB, 452x523
>>71698440
>What the fuck happened?
>>
File: 1452461280526.jpg (70 KB, 667x467) Image search: [Google]
1452461280526.jpg
70 KB, 667x467
>>71697965
And stuff like this.
>>
>>71695597
>implying they care at all about money
>implying the next generation of music won't be a nice even mix of sjw/feminism/and more black crime culture music

ITS NOT ABOUT MONEY STOP FOLLOWING THE MONEY ITS ABOUT DIVISION DESTRUCTION AND DOMINATION
>>
>>71698799
Actually, it looks more like the social justice bullshit was a PR strategy for overcompensating all the crap from the average hip hop video but like MTV is run by morons, they went too far. Hiring that nigress from MTV Decode didn't help
>>
>>71698799
if they dont have money they have no way to do anything\

and they can only get people to go along with shit if they can make others money
>>
>>71698440
>>71698585
this pic should sum it up>>71696061
>>
>>71697844
>i just Youtube-to-MP3'd

Oh boy. Even I can do better than that.
>>
Its too late now. How the hell will they compete with the internet? They should have realised this a decade ago and then maybe they would have had time to evolve. They have alot of catching up to do now. I honestly doubt they will even make a strong return to music. Pregnant Teens and Gay catfish will still be their flagships.
>>
It was David Bowie's fault MTV became degenerate
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XZGiVzIr8Qg
>>
>>71696061
Oy vey!!!!
>>
>>71697844
Just download it offline on Spotify. Are you poor?
>>
>>71695597
Did they kill off that vile propagandist nigger Franchesca yet?
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.