[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
My fellow Burgers. Where are you considering moving to to escape
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2
File: 1458693083026.jpg (318 KB, 1076x1280) Image search: [Google]
1458693083026.jpg
318 KB, 1076x1280
My fellow Burgers. Where are you considering moving to to escape the coming degeneracy?
>>
We don't flee. We fight.
>>
>>71695620
This, there is no where to flee.
>>
>>71695620
FIRST
>>71695620
Except for all of your ancestors who fled to America :^)
>>
>>71696513

We learned from them to not flee as they left a power vacuum which explains why Europe is so shitty.
>>
>>71696513
coming to America to explore unkown lads when the Earth was still fully uncharted or to escape crippling famine or warfare isn't the same as running away like a little cuck in the 21st century leaf
>>
File: images-523.jpg (17 KB, 257x196) Image search: [Google]
images-523.jpg
17 KB, 257x196
Dixie.
>>
>>71695674
I have an apartment in belarus, you can get an apartment there or russia for about 20k
>>
There's nowhere to run!

Maybe if we can genocide SouthAfrica and take it back. That would be cool.
>>
>>71695581
See
>>71695620

Besides, there will be nowhere to run to that isn't already a third world shithole.
>>
>>71695581
>Where are you considering moving to to escape the coming degeneracy?

The Confederacy
>>
>>71695581
Oh God why is he so right someone save us from this 1984-esque politically correct hell
>>
>>71695620
>We don't flee. We complain and let the degeneracy take us.

silly little bitches

you know you won't do a single thing
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.