[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
The JIDF won
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3
File: face_of_pol.jpg (47 KB, 495x621) Image search: [Google]
face_of_pol.jpg
47 KB, 495x621
And now /poo/ belongs to them.
Whites are the minority here, just like everywhere else.
Why did /pol/ fall victim to white flight?
If /pol/ can't stop white genocide online, is there any hope for the reast of the world?

https://youtu.be/uMfk5UeGw4E
>>
>>71695427
DELETE THIS
>>
>>71695427
>Whites are the minority here
Yeah, no.
>>
File: 1349994554877.jpg (410 KB, 650x432) Image search: [Google]
1349994554877.jpg
410 KB, 650x432
>>71695427
>Whites are the minority here.

The reality is, most of us here could care less about skin color if you an understanding and willingness to want to learn what is actually going on in the world.

JIDF has won nothing.
>>
KILL EVERY JEW BEFORE THEY KILL YOU
>>
File: 1460873968998-2.jpg (46 KB, 274x275) Image search: [Google]
1460873968998-2.jpg
46 KB, 274x275
gas the gikes, race war now :DDD
>>
>>71696146
If you could care less than it means you do care. I think what you meant to say is "I couldn't care less, because all races are the same and are equal."
>>
>>71695427
>/poo/
India got it's own board?
>>
>>71695427
>white flight
>bad
Whites being forced out of their homes and becoming more nationalist is a good thing.
>>
/pol made me realize I was a nationalist.

I don't hate other races/ethnicies, they can do whatever they please in their own countries.
I don't even hate shitskin immigrants, so long as they consider themselves American first and don't commit crime.

Those fucking spics waving Mexican flags here REALLY irk me. Go back to Mexico if you like it so much.
>>
>>71695427
Why are you guys so afraid of the Jews? I grew up with a lot, my gf is one, and some of my fraternity brothers are. I've never met one that
really impressed me intellectually and the men are all the biggest push overs. They are physically and mentally weak and almost every
single one is controlled by their wives. The women aren't even that tough, they are all like little yappy dogs who will shriek and bitch but
then run away and cry if you stand your ground and bear your teeth.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.