[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What if Trump runs as an independent?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2
File: 3 way election.png (110 KB, 1015x694) Image search: [Google]
3 way election.png
110 KB, 1015x694
Post predictions below.
>>
File: 4 way election.png (112 KB, 1074x699) Image search: [Google]
4 way election.png
112 KB, 1074x699
>>71695414
And what if the commie joins in on the fun? My predictions.
>>
>>71695414
Prediction template here:
http://www.270towin.com/2016-independent-third-party-electoral-map/
>>
>>71695474
Need to subtract 18 from Trump and give Ohio to Kasich. If people in Ohio vote for anyone else then Kasich might get angry and then who knows what might happen.
>>
>>71695474
>colorado
>not sanders
wew
>>
>>71695414
He's not allowed to, he signed a contract.
>>
>>71696007
Trump could break it and pay legal fees and still spend less than all other campaigns.
>>
>>71695474

> Trump wins Michigan, Nevada and Florida
> this is what trumpfags seriously believe
>>
>>71696007
You mean a non binding pledge.
>>
>>71695414
Still doesn't get 270 and the Electoral College elects Clitory
>>
>>71696131
Yea that'd be possible with Sanders and Rato in the race. Hillary and Sanders would split the lib vote and Trump would get the Republican votes because they're more moderate.
>>
>>71696200
>using a private organization's resources to undermine their interests

I think it was probably more than that.
>>
>>71695414
He'd ensure the defeat of republicans and himself.
>>
>>71695963
I was considering that, but I wasn't entirely sure.
>>
>>71695414
Does it matter? It just goes to the House who will elect Trump.

They hate Cruz.
>>
>>71696291
>American education about America.

I hate you so much. So fucking much.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.