[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
North Korea Theory
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 7
File: parade1_3468416b.jpg (437 KB, 620x387) Image search: [Google]
parade1_3468416b.jpg
437 KB, 620x387
What if North Korea is purposely being kept under communist control because it is so limiting?

What if the figureheads are actually puppets tied to the global control system?

What if North Koreans are the most based people on Earth and we'll never know? Like the way that people from northern India are much more civilized than those in the south.
>>
Your post is such a great mix of stupidity and incoherence that I actually read it in Joe Rogan's voice. Congratulations.
>>
>>71695326
What if North Korea is actually amazing and Kim Jong Un is a god?
>>
>>71695326
>What if North Koreans are the most based people on Earth and we'll never know?
What? Isn't that already obvious? North Korea under juche is literally one of the five greatest countries of all time
>>
>>71695326
>I'm so glad Bernie will pay for this weed I've spent all my student loans on
>>
>>71695506
>no rebuttal
>merely ad hominem
fuck off back to R e d d i t
that shit don't fly here
>>
you know we are told all these countries without Rothschild controlled central banks are bad like Iran North Korea etc.
but are they really?
>>
we are fucking told endlessly that these countries are bad but maybe we are the ones who are bad. how many years and decades has the media talked shit about Iran?
>>
>>71696224
Let's peep this out.
>>
>>71696412
what if good living standards in "western democratic countries" were compromised for complacency?
is the good life really worth covering up truth?
>>
>>71696804
Let's peep this out.
>>
>>71696948
peep all you want man
not enough people actually LOOK and decide for themselves
western society is mostly blind
>>
File: tmp_3558-17d1971960044.png (419 KB, 600x575) Image search: [Google]
tmp_3558-17d1971960044.png
419 KB, 600x575
>>71697081
Western society is mostly blind? Let's peep this out.
>>
>>71695326
if u guys think NK isnt part of te global scheme u guys r funny doe. troloolol. it became obvious they are controlled once "the interview" came out. Which consisted of many Jews in making that movie.
if nk falls, its done on purpose, if it prospers, its done on purpose.
>>
>>71695326
>people from northern India are much more civilized
DESIGNATED
>>
File: Based Korea.png (505 KB, 651x539) Image search: [Google]
Based Korea.png
505 KB, 651x539
>>71695326
>What if North Koreans are the most based people on Earth and we'll never know?
They are, I thought this was fact.
>>
>>71697295
>troloolol
forgot there are children here
>>
They are test subjects for economists
>>
I got a mail from my uni about a EU offer to do masters in one of the few EU countries such as Latvia. That program had an opprtunity to spend 1 semester at Pyongyang University. While the thought of living in NK looked appealing, I've heard the food there is exceptionally bad. So I decided to stop believing in memes for a moment
>>
>>71695326
I imagine North Korea is what Nazi Germany would look like had they won the war.
>>
>>71695326

> The only countries left in 2011 without Central Bank owned by the Rothschild Family are:

>Cuba

>North Korea

>Iran

http://www.fourwinds10.net/siterun_data/government/banking_and_taxation_irs_and_insurance/social_security/news.php?q=1320062234

The 3 most 'rogue' nations of earth?
I wonder why we became friends with Iran and Cuba in the last couple of years..?
>>
>>71695326
What if north Korea is really just a nuclear wasteland and the whole reclusive nation thing is just an Elaborate rusr to cover up the greatest war crime in history.
>>
File: dprk_departure_29.jpg (47 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
dprk_departure_29.jpg
47 KB, 640x480
>>71697990
The food there is probably made of compacted dirt and people.
>>
>>71698432
Nope.
More probable that economists want a witness society to make experiments.
>>
>>71698287
Didn't Putin kick the Rothschild bank out of Russia though?
>>
>>71698748
>sure goy
Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.