[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>be you >go to center of your town >chant USA USA USA
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 5
File: New_20_dollar_bill.jpg (601 KB, 1400x584) Image search: [Google]
New_20_dollar_bill.jpg
601 KB, 1400x584
>be you
>go to center of your town
>chant USA USA USA USA
Result?
>>
why would the result be different in any city besides maybe portland?
>>
>>71693571
Thumbs up and 'murica!

Small town 99% white.
>>
>>71693571
I would be caleed a traitor and a lover of "gringos putos".

also probably prosecuted for hate speech, and here that means being tortured by the cops in jail.
>>
>>71693571
That is the most badass looking $20
>>
>>71693617
arent those like unicorns ?
>>
>>71693571

Small Arizona town that is 93% white.

>Fuck yeah, man!
>USA, USA, USA!
>Wanna buy some meth?
>>
File: image.jpg (133 KB, 878x878) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
133 KB, 878x878
>>71693571
Everyone joins in
They start waving both Union and Confederate flags
>>
File: .jpg (29 KB, 211x238) Image search: [Google]
.jpg
29 KB, 211x238
>>71694384
I love meth! One quarter paper please.
>>
File: flags_banner.jpg (27 KB, 940x325) Image search: [Google]
flags_banner.jpg
27 KB, 940x325
>>71693571
>>be me
>>go to center of your town
>>chant USA USA USA USA

-Total strangers walk up to me.
-Join in the chanting.
-We congratulate one another for having the astute foresight to be born American.

>God bless America and nobody else.
>>
>>71693571

everyone would join in, until the confusion at in on who we were lynching
>>
>>71693571

The old people drinking on the main street would probably cheer me on.
>>
>>71694144
A lot of small towns in murica are natural subhuman repellents. Jobs are scarce, the ones that exist are usually pretty labor intensive, you need a car to get places, social services are non-existent and the people are a pretty tight knit community.
>>
>>71693571
fake. here is the real one
>>
>>71696214
>>71696214
It's missing smash DAT mfn lyke
>>
>>71693571
>Florida
Other people start chanting and shooting into the air.
>>
Stares, joining in, MAGA shouts, and seeing the day shift cops that know me from work asking WTF I am doing. At nighttime the same but I don't know nearly as many of the nightshift guys, hopefully the new girl won't taze me Bros.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.