[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Do you believe that many Bernie supporters will kill themselves
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 5
File: Bernie-Sanders.jpg (33 KB, 680x350) Image search: [Google]
Bernie-Sanders.jpg
33 KB, 680x350
Do you believe that many Bernie supporters will kill themselves this coming Tuesday? There's a good chance that Maryland and Pennsylvania are the final blow to his campaign.
>>
>>71693138
Bernie is going to win the Democratic nomination and then promptly die of a stroke.
>>
>>71693138
As long as people throw money at him, he has no reason to stop

He's pocketed $10m and his followers continue to donate without even questioning the FEC letters he has received
>>
File: germany.gif (707 KB, 448x251) Image search: [Google]
germany.gif
707 KB, 448x251
He's only worth $300K and that's after 25+ years in government.

This is all just a retirement scam for him.

They're funneling money into accounts for him, saying they're spending it on the campaign (which is all just idiot phone bank volunteers from r*ddit).

He'll have to give some to Clinton, as is law, when he drops out, but the rest has bought him a house in the Caymans.
>>
>>71695440
How fucking funny will it be if he actually takes the money and retires in the Bahamas or some shit. All those millennials would commit suicide.
>>
File: 1428874932647.jpg (407 KB, 1260x1782) Image search: [Google]
1428874932647.jpg
407 KB, 1260x1782
>mfw a significant chunk of his supporters desperately want him to win because they think he has the power to forgive their student loan debts
>mfw a lot of them are using money from their student loans to donate to him
>mfw some of them are even taking out bank loans to donate to him
>mfw he drops out and reality sets in for them
>>
>>71695806
There won't be a noticeable change though. 12 year olds act like little bitches 24/7
>>
>>71695806
It's pretty funny seeing all of my college friends voting for him and I can tell it's only because of their college loans
>>
File: alphatrump.jpg (223 KB, 960x540) Image search: [Google]
alphatrump.jpg
223 KB, 960x540
>>
File: 4channer.gif (2 MB, 300x225) Image search: [Google]
4channer.gif
2 MB, 300x225
>>71695623
>All those millennials would commit suicide.

We can dream. We. Can. Dream.
>>
>>71693138
Please. They were supposed to kill themselves last Tuesday.

>Bernie loses New York
>"Guys, it's not the end! We just have to phonebank more!
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.