[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Fellow leafs What lines do you use to convince people that Trudeau
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 4
Fellow leafs

What lines do you use to convince people that Trudeau & the Libs are trashcan tier for Canada?

>inb4 cuck
>inb4 gay
>inb4 weed
Libcucks dont respond to these as legitimate points.

How do you make these people question their assumptions?
>>
There is no line.

Canadians have realized that the liberals have to win to deny the cuckservative getting to power.

This isnt america. If you think Niqab and barbaric cultural hotline is the way to go then have fun losing every election.
>>
>>71692883
Watch the national debt grow, same trick his father pulled. There were no choices, haven't been for a generation or two now. Welcome to one world governments and deep state.
>>
>>71692883

They are all a bunch of faggots I support none of them and never will I am an alcoholic and I hope this shithole burns to the ground
>>
>>71693386
Back to quebec you french leech
>>
>>71693386
I made no mention of the niqab issue, or even the cuckservatives. I'm talking about how Dion will sell 15 billion dollars of trucks to a literal TERROR STATE and yet libcucks are still going to furiously masturbate to LE EPIC WEEDMAN xddddd.

I fucking hate this hypocrisy that """"""progressives"""""" have when looking at their own party.

>>71693556
The issue with debt arguments is that (barring Greece at like 170% debt/gdp) we've seen no major nation collapse due to a reason that can be wholly attributed to national debt.
>>
File: 0000000000000000000000.jpg (58 KB, 772x397) Image search: [Google]
0000000000000000000000.jpg
58 KB, 772x397
>>71692883
easy point out the fact that he was elected because of his name and point out the fact that it makes us an oligarchy no different then America today and Rome near its fall
>>
>>71693710
Actually I'm an Anglo Montrealer

>lewl English white male minority
the day i get some sort of special treatment for my minority status is the day i eat my own shit
>>
>>71692883
You can't, because none of they don't see anything the Libs do as being "wrong." They will excuse everything, from lying about the deficit (oh every government does that!) to gutting the military (we don't need one anyways war is evil) to wasting billions on asinine programs with no returns (bbbut the poor downtrodden native people deserve 10 billion dollars more!) and flat out robbery when they raided the EI program (but they'll pay it back I promise!)

It just can't be done, not until we catch them in a full blown scandal. Again.
>>
>>71694250
This makes me rage so hard

From my experience those on the right at least have the capability to humor the hypothetical that their party isn't perfect. The righteous left is incapable of any critical thought and will overfit any action done by "their party" as """"""progressive"""""

i'm feelin angry
>>
File: butts_obama_turdeau.jpg (39 KB, 600x400) Image search: [Google]
butts_obama_turdeau.jpg
39 KB, 600x400
>>71692883
Pic related shaking Obama's hand is Gerald 'Gerry' Butts - Google him, he is basically the real Prime Minister - He is Trudeaus main adviser / handler.

Why is Mr. Trudeaus top advisor Gerald Butts worth mentioning? Well....

>He is/was a Bilderberg attendee

>Reisman is listed as a member of the steering committee of the Bilderberg Group, a controversial group of influential business and government leaders who meet annually behind closed doors under a media blackout to discuss world issues

Reisman has been a delegate for several years at the annual conference of the Bilderbergs. In Istanbul, Turkey, 31 May - 3 June 2007 she was in the company of other notable Canadians: Jason Kenney, Member of Parliament; and Gerald Butts, Principal Secretary in the Office of the Premier of Ontario."
>Gerald Butts, Principal Secretary in the Office of the Premier of Ontario

He also helped McGuinty & Wynne destroy Ontario, when in power as the Principle Secretary in the Office. Now he is the main handler of Trudeau.

http://www.ctvnews.ca/politics/5-things-to-know-about-trudeau-confidant-gerald-butts-1.2619851

http://www.thestar.com/news/queenspark/2015/12/02/ontario-consumers-likely-paying-billions-extra-for-hydro-one-decisions-auditor-general.html

He was President of WWF (World Wildlife Foundation) so he is trying to get Canada completely off all carbon emissions by 2050. He played a roll in:

>"Ontario’s electricity consumers are being zapped for tens of billions of dollars due to overpriced green energy, poor government planning, and shoddy service from Hydro One, says auditor general Bonnie Lysyk.

In her annual report, she concluded ratepayers forked out $37 billion more than necessary from 2006 to 2014 and will spend an additional $133 billion by 2032 due to global adjustment electricity fees on hydro bills.
>>
>>71694512
interesting. this is not something I knew. thanks m8

and yet wynne is still in power and more popular than every with the radical left
>>
File: obama_turdeau_CHANGE.jpg (1 MB, 1920x1161) Image search: [Google]
obama_turdeau_CHANGE.jpg
1 MB, 1920x1161
>>71694687
http://www.metronews.ca/news/canada/2012/11/13/justin-trudeaus-campaign-looks-to-obamas-team-for-lessons.html

http://www.theglobeandmail.com/opinion/liberals-heart-larry-summers/article23854302/

>tfw turdeau is using the same advisers as Obama
>they even used the same campaign slogan of 'change' and people were too stupid to notice
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.