[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What if Germany is letting all syrian refugees in for the next
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1
File: 1458340843714.png (609 KB, 1080x1080) Image search: [Google]
1458340843714.png
609 KB, 1080x1080
What if Germany is letting all syrian refugees in for the next holocaust?
>>
HE KNOWS
>>
>>71691722
if only if only
>>
>>71691722
That's why Germany is mad at Poland because they can't get them to the camps
>>
>>71691722
THE GOYIM KNOW

SHUT IT DOWN

>>71691824
Good goy, Merkel is a traitor
>>
>>71691722
Yes, this time the ethnic Germans will be holocausted. You are correct.
>>
>>71691722
SHUT IT DOWN!
>>
Make it so, /pol/. Meme Adolfa Merkel.
>>
>>71691722
Why does Germany constantly want to end western society?
>>
>>71691722
They want to become majority Muslim country so they have a justifiable reason to finish off the Jews
>>
We can only hope so
>>
>>71692144

Why do you mean with "constantly"?
>>
>>71691722
Do you think those race-specific bio-weapons Dick Cheney talked about are real?

I kinda feel like the globalists are going to take advantage of this pendulum swing and try to demonize nationalism again in the latter half of this century at the latest. By killing millions of of people of course.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.