[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Catholicism is dying
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 46
File: images.jpg (27 KB, 470x313) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
27 KB, 470x313
I went to a catholic school ten years ago, most of us where devout catholics back then, We all saw homosexual relationships as a sin but we were also tought that everyone is redeemable. We valued virginity and we tried our best to be good christian people. We had a reunion a few months ago, and I found out that most of my former classmates are now either left leaning SJW liberal atheists or theyve converted to more "liberal friendly" religions. My classmates whove maintained their christian faith have mostly converted to other sects.

I mean Im not Jewconspiretard but Im starting to believe that in the last 20 years, theres been a well ochestrated attack on catholicism by the Jewish establishment who dominate media and the legal system inorder to destory the west moral compass. Alot of catholics are made to feel like criminals for even practicing their faith. Many have succumbed to these unjust attacks, that now we have a pope who is willing to submit to liberal demands inorder to stay relevent. Even then, catholic church attendance rates have continued to get worse, to the point where many local churches have been closing down or are being coverted to houses or libraries. Theres even a grand church thats been converted to a night club which is just disgusting and disrespectful. I really am convinced catholicism wont survive the 21st century.
>>
>>71691613
Now I admit catholicism was never perfect, but its strange how disproportionate the attack of religion has fallen on catholicism whilst religions like Judaism get away scott free from the media despite the fact that orthodox jews have more stranger and conservative beliefs, and theres many cases of rabbis molesting children.
>>
>>71691613
There are many people that do not like the old conseravtive Catholic viewpoints. Yet the church needs new members to grow.

In other words if it doesn't cater to the majority audience than it will become a minority religion. The church was not FORCED to become liberal, it could have had it's numbers shrink and focus entirly on it's core conservative group. However in the long run this would be a faster suicide.

Progressivism is the natural evolution of Christianity anyway.
>>
>>71691936
Jews are like 2% of the population, Orthodox Jews are like 10% of that. There's a reason it doesn't get much focus.

Catholisism has a long history of getting into dirty politics and trying to fuck with other groups to get power. That sort of ruthless cunning is the only reason the church even survived. Whining about other people doing the exact same thing is hypocrisy "the Jews" just were better players.

This sort of downfall was inevitable after the church lost all military and political power.
>>
File: __27.jpg (562 KB, 1356x2048) Image search: [Google]
__27.jpg
562 KB, 1356x2048
>>71691613
More pics of the nightclub
>>
Christianity is a cucked religion.

Go Pagan or go home.
>>
File: jpg_275.jpg (291 KB, 1024x682) Image search: [Google]
jpg_275.jpg
291 KB, 1024x682
>>71691613
More pics of comvertes churches
>>
File: jpg_274.jpg (344 KB, 2000x1333) Image search: [Google]
jpg_274.jpg
344 KB, 2000x1333
>>71691613
>>
>>71691936
>catholicism whilst religions like Judaism
It's one billion plus vs a few million, get a fucking grip. You are in the largest cult on the planet, it has obviously reached critical mass and needs to disintegrate now. We get to watch the same happen with Islam in the 21st century.

Reason > occult rituals. Religion? That's for equatorial monkeys, Africa and Latin America now.
>>
>>71692751
Yay, lets destory the thing that has united Europe against the Jewish and mudslime invasion for hundreds of years.
>>
>>71691613
Great now can you stop importing the third world
>>
>>71693379
Why do you think divide and conquer doesnt apply to semetic religions?
>>
>>71691936

I was shocked that isreal has only a 40% approval level of homosexuality

Europeans are supposed to be bigots and their levels range from from 75 to 90%

These jews NEVER critique themselves, they save their vitriol for everyone else
>>
>>71692721
>>71692891
church of satan
>>
>>71693379
Is it a coincidence that as Europe became more irreligious and less christian, the west also became more culturally dominated by Jew cultural marxists and liberals to the point where we are willfully allowing foreign invaders into lands that our ancestors fought and died protecting.
>>
>>71691613
Wow, turns out parishioners don't like it when you systematically rape their children.
>>
File: 1384973917121.png (26 KB, 889x737) Image search: [Google]
1384973917121.png
26 KB, 889x737
>>71693333
nice quads
>>
File: OriginalShitposter.jpg (155 KB, 1200x1200) Image search: [Google]
OriginalShitposter.jpg
155 KB, 1200x1200
>>71691613
As a protestant, this pleases me...
>>
>>71693333
Ah, yes, these are the same 2 percent who comtrol our economy and get to shape our culture. The fact that liberal jews who constantly attack the church wont ever speak ill of Rabbis who suck a childs penis when they get circumscision which has lead to HIV breakoits or the countless of cases of moletation and abuse, not to mention biggoted talmudic beliefs which is intrinsice to the jewish faith speaks volumes about Liberal Jew sincerity. I dont think they even believe what theyre preaching. You sont criticose someone home when your home is a mess. Liberal Jews need to look at their own people before they start holding other religion to account or else thats just plain hypocrisy and double standards
>>
>>71691613
There's been a concerted effort to attack western specificity and identity for the simple reason that when a person has no identity then you're free to make of him whatever the hell you want.

"What, Australia? Yeah it's always been diverse and Islamic. Don't you know?"

If you don't know who you are then it's easier for me to tell you.
>>
>>71691613
I graduated from a Catholic high school 8 years ago. Maybe a handful of the kids there gave the slightest fuck about religion.

All for the best I think.
>>
>>71694584
Corection(fucked up keyboard):
Ah, yes, these are the same 2 percent who get to control our economy and shape our culture . The fact that liberal jews who constantly attack the church wont ever critizise Rabbis who suck a childs penis during circumscision , not to mention bigoted talmudic beliefs which are intrinsic to the jewish faith speaks volumes about the liberal Jews sincerity. I dont think they even believe in what theyre preaching. Liberal Jews need to look at their own people before they start holding other religions to account or else they just look like hypocrites.
>>
>>71694151
Eat shit is on your plate tonight
>>
>>71691613

the devil is among man , its not weird that a lot of priests are child rapist because satan wants to destroy the church
>>
>>71693780

In your OP you claim that the type of thinking you dislike already exists in Catholism and is championed by none other than Christ's Vicar.

By your own logic Christianity does not have the power to prevent or defeat the "marxism" you hate. In fact you say it has consumed it.

>>71694584
If the Jews do control the world and have been making their society pure while attacking Christianity you would be a fucking idiot for being a Christian. If what you say is true Judaism represents strength and cultural unity. If you actualy thought these were importaint values you would go find a Rabbi and convert to the religion that controls the world and keeps it's own pure.

But you are not interested in this, you seem to only be interested in complaining about how much of a loser the Christians are and how the Jews succeed at everything.
>>
>>71693780
That's because when they realized that Christianity failed in destroying us, they resorted to this mass immigration shit. Christianity was always an attempt to destroy European blood.
>>
File: 1355292733862.jpg (110 KB, 555x688) Image search: [Google]
1355292733862.jpg
110 KB, 555x688
>2016
>religion dying

no shit you fucking moron

get off the internet for 5 minutes and learn what's really happening

P.S. it isn't religion
>>
>>71691936
>Now I admit catholicism was never perfect

How so? And to answer your question, The Jews have been attacking the Catholic Church for the last 2000 years. Read some E. Michael Jones.
>>
>>71695795
Christianity preserved European culture throughout the middle ages. The weakening of institutional Christianity is what killed Europe.
>>
File: Proud_Pagan_Heritage.png (456 KB, 826x896) Image search: [Google]
Proud_Pagan_Heritage.png
456 KB, 826x896
>>71692751
>>
File: 1427156031042.jpg (198 KB, 800x600) Image search: [Google]
1427156031042.jpg
198 KB, 800x600
>>71691613
Catholicism will survive

All Catholics need to understand we are living in the post-Vatican II hyper liberal era

Learn about the evils of modernism and Vatican II and then you can save yourself and your loved ones

Return to the Latin Mass

Reject Modernism thrown upon us by the 1960s VII

Return to the true faith
>>
>>71691613
>Last 20
Try almost 1900 years or so
>>
>>71691613

They killed Christ there is little to no reason for them to not attack christians.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=quTXwTjgfc0
>>
>>71691613
>not being sedevecantist
>>
Duncan Stroik is an awesome traditional Catholic modern architect who builds churches the way they are supposed to be built

Fuck the ugly as modern churches trying to be more Protestant

Latin or die bitches
>>
>>71696685
>being a heretic
>thinking an uncultured layperson can decide what heresy is

The Catholic Church has ALWAYS faced difficult tests and struggles but always has prevailed

Francis might be a dirty liberal but he is still the Pope and will continue to be

Recognize and resist the problem

The church will come around…but we the people will lead it back to the truth

So in the meantime have a big family and force them to all go to the latin mass
>>
>>71691613
I'll be willing to belive that't the truth. But some of the fundamentals of the catholic religion were a way to control the pagan ways of the Roman people and now with the social justice movement ane the pseudo equality those values aren't fit with a more diverse world. who desires in a really naive way to everyone to get along, when true equality aknowlodeges our differences.
The thing that really bother me is why the fuck a religion as archaic as Islam is even tolerated.
>>
>>71691613

It happened from within. The Catholic church does not believe in anything. People sense that, and leave.
>>
>>71697069
It happened because modernists and Freemasons infiltrated the church in the 19th century.
>>
>>71697129
>19th century
Come on, you know it to be way way before that, try 1300 or so.
>>
>>71697193
It wasn't as drastic or as successful as the later infiltration, and didn't affect the dogma of the church the way Vatican II did.
>>
File: 1437780780515.jpg (3 MB, 2255x3316) Image search: [Google]
1437780780515.jpg
3 MB, 2255x3316
REJECT VATICAN II
>its that simple
REJECT VATICAN II
>its that simple
REJECT VATICAN II
>its that simple
REJECT VATICAN II
>its that simple
>>
>>71697254
Nothing about V2 is infallible so it can all be thrown out if the next pope wants to

All we need is one good truly conservative pope

Benedict was awesome for allowing the Latin Mass to be said again but we need to go further

Francis is all his synods is bordering on heresy. Keyword is bordering. Hopefully he never will

God is allowing the devil to test us and the church leadership

He is separating the wheat from the chaff bros
>>
>>71696442
Christianity is incompatible with European culture. We have European culture today because it was revived during the Renaissance, which was the rebirth of pagan ideas in Europe.
>>
>>71696331
To elaborate, there's nothing wrong with the dogma or the teachings of the church. It's the true religion, so it is perfect by definition. The problem is that the hierarchy has been subverted by liberals.
>>
>>71697632
>Christianity is incompatible with European culture.

Christianity elevated the Barbarians of Western Europe to true culture. The Renaissance was largely a Christian humanist movement, however it did lead to intellectual currents that would subvert European culture and lead to the modernist mess.
>>
>>71693596
You're a fucking idiot if you think someone is going to critique themselves.
>>
>>71691613
Paganism > Any Abrahamic relgion
>>
>>71697423
>>71697286
>>71696946

Maybe it's time to start going to mass again....Really divided since I really don't like to pray in the open so to speak, also a bit asocial.
>>
>>71697193
Yes the western religions seem to be very superficial.
Praise jesus and you wont burn in hell like a faggot etc.
with little moral stories on how to be a good person.
But i really think there is an esoteric side to it all. I think ekhart tolle touched on it when he talked about the parabyls in the bible.
>>
>>71697980
Paganism is a muddle of half-forgotten rituals and revisionism. It's gone.

>>71697981
Everyone's praying in the open. The Mass itself is a prayer. Don't worry. Nobody's going to be looking at you.

I'm very introverted myself, and I've never had a problem with the traditional mass. It's a very introspective thing.
>>
>>71697423
>Nothing about V2 is infallible

The whole thing is infallible. It's an Eucmenical Counsel. According to Catholic ideas the Holy Spirit itself helped them reach these conclusions.

>>71696331
To be fair the Catholic church in the past made it appearent they want to stomp out the Jew's religion. With something like that you shouldn't be surprised or scream foul play when the Jews do the same thing.
>>
>>71691613
>Catholicism is dying

nope.

my church has more and more baptisms and converts every year. record numbers.

if anything is dying its LDS. their numbers are through the floor, and i think, at least here locally, they are going to Catholicism. (Idaho).
>>
>>71695461

statistically speaking, the occurence of pedophelia in the Church is no different than the general public.

priests are just people, for goodness sake.

the media just likes to blow it up because they are run be evil jewry.
>>
>>71698458
The pedophilia crisis is a consequence of allowing homosexuals into the seminaries after Vatican II.
>>
>>71698282
You know there is a difference between the Talmud and the Torah do you?

You realize that Jesus himself treated "them" badly in several parables?
>>
>>71698249
Still superior to the cuck religion that believes ancient desert fairytales
>>
What's Vatican II?
>>
>>71698719
Are there any pagans who aren't just dorkier fedoras?
>>
>>71696596
This is a joke right?
>>
>>71691613
Your pope is too busy trying to score liberal brownie points than lead the faith. If they'd gone the Trump route and elected a bombastic and aggressive pope they'd be on the grow since people would feel like there was a reason to go.

Let me ask you what it means to be catholic anymore? What seperates you from the public? Jack shit that's what. Trying to appease liberals was a retarded move, gays and trannies weren't going to become devout catholics anyways, and your most faithful feel betrayed for all the years they stood up for those values only to see your red pope spit in their faces.
>>
File: 1458917919151.jpg (285 KB, 1484x1079) Image search: [Google]
1458917919151.jpg
285 KB, 1484x1079
>>71691613
>Catholicism is dying

cheers!
>>
>>71696946
What heresy did I utter? You realize "Pope" Francis just said divorced can receive the Holy Eucharist. There is nothing wrong with believing that a "pope" is an antipope. Hundreds of thousands have in the past. After pius xii all have been antipopes. The election of 1958 was fraudulent. Vatican II was a masonic revolution in the church. I am true to the True Church.
>>
File: image.jpg (115 KB, 437x582) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
115 KB, 437x582
>>71697423
>bordering on heresy
>>
>>71691613
>I mean Im not Jewconspiretard but Im starting to believe that in the last 20 years, theres been a well ochestrated attack on catholicism by the Jewish establishment who dominate media and the legal system inorder to destory the west moral compass

Issue is church people are shit at explaining things. They don't even know what their own book says.
>>
All Catholics need to do some research about the damaging effects of Vatican II

Combine that with the degeneracy of the 1960s and you have a perfect shitstorm

1. Discover the truth about V2
2. Find a Latin Mass
3. Marry a hot trad cath girl and have lots of kids
4. Deus vult when the time is right
>>
File: Infalibilidad-del-Papa.jpg (115 KB, 640x515) Image search: [Google]
Infalibilidad-del-Papa.jpg
115 KB, 640x515
>>71699190
>Cheering for the death of culture
>>
>>71699354
Amen, but not a "pope" benedict latin mass with post v2 rites. A true tridentine mass.
>>
>>71699191
You don't have the authority to call the pope a heretic

I don't think he actually said that it was okay for divorced couples to receive the eucharist

Popes have been wrong in the past and francis is mostly wrong all the time…but he is not defining anything dogmatically

I understand the allure of sedevacantism but its not right
>>
>>71698594
Judaism origenally centered power around temple priests. However after they lost their nation this become difficult to support.

Several different Jewish clans immersed to suggest how power should be destributed.

The Sauduccee wanted to continue having power in a few elite priests and were very open about incorporating Hellenic/Platonic ideas. After several more temples were destroyed their system could not sustain itself

The Essenes were basically Amish and went to live in a desert where they died.

The Zealots were insane rioters that the Romans needed to murder.

The Christians were like Saudeecee, claiming to be part of an elite priesthood everyone should listen to. In addition there was a New Testament. This involved a lot of attack on the "lower priests" of the Pharissee and claiming they were Satanists.

The Pharisee favored a more conservative understanding of faith, and each Rabbi has the power to teach as he understood with no "high priests". They are the one's modern Judaism comes from.

Jews vs Catholics is a direct result of the Catholics claiming to be special high-priests that everyone must obey. It's a battle that is fought over political power.

Historical modern Jews get along with Protestants because Protestants also do not believe in "high priests"
>>
File: 1455833825687.jpg (195 KB, 900x599) Image search: [Google]
1455833825687.jpg
195 KB, 900x599
>>71691613
Catholicism is growing worldwide. Only in the West is descreasing. I think that would revert rapidly, so fast without any doubt if two things happened:

1) For the society to end the big corrupt states that subsidizes female special "rights" and other forms of degeneration and cuckery

2) For the Church to reject Vatican II and go back to the Catholic Tradition.
>>
>>71699516
Paul IV's 1559 bull, Cum ex apostolatus officio, stipulated that a heretic cannot be elected pope, while Canon 188.4 of the 1917 Code of Canon Law provides that a cleric who publicly defects from the Catholic faith automatically loses any office he had held in the Church.

Read Amoris Letitia and this heretic's position on Holy Eucharist for the divorced and remarried (ie those living in mortal sin)
>>
>>71699723
>The Christians were like Saudeecee, claiming to be part of an elite priesthood everyone should listen to. In addition there was a New Testament

*The Catholic Christians
>>
>>71691613
Faith is dying or dead already, and I say that as a Catholic. This generation will be the first "spiritual" generation, which will in turn be followed by outright atheists and before long faith will be seen as an archaic thing of the past.

Hedonism and nihilism will rule the world because mankind has nothing to fill the void of faith. The West is dead.
>>
>>71694151
you retards are the ones who broke Christianity in the first place. How can our religion have any authority with heretics running around saying all sorts of batshit insanity like that gays can marry?

A strong, central authority is necessary. Catholicism was perfect until it fell to cuckoldry.
>>
File: frhesse-.jpg (24 KB, 203x268) Image search: [Google]
frhesse-.jpg
24 KB, 203x268
>>71699928
You don't understand the difference between material and formal heresy

This is the important part

1. Material heresy is when you accidentally pronounce heresy…or say something that conflicts with Catholic teaching

Francis is guilty of material heresy. The problem is this…

a. He believes he is not teaching heresy
b. You don't have the proper authority to formally call him a heretic

2. Formal heresy is when you publicly say (or write) that the church believes x but I believe y and the church is wrong. Luther did this and formally put himself outside the church

Francis is a soft leftist who falsely misinterprets sacred tradition/scripture which turns him into a material heretic. This is not grounds for saying he is a formal heretic and outside the church.

You have to understand these distinctions because they are Catholic law.

Father Hesse explains all this stuff in his lectures
>>
>>71699826
Those are Orthodox priests, not Catholics.
>>
File: image.jpg (26 KB, 500x250) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
26 KB, 500x250
>>71700268
You wouldn't have to make excuses explaining away his heretical positions if he was truly the Holy Father. A true pope never commits even material heresy.
>>
>>71700533
actually if you look at catholic history you would be wrong

the church has f-ed up plenty of times

this is all just a test of the people and the leadership. God will always preserve the church but that doesn't mean it won't be tested and tried
>>
The 'priest' at my local proterstant church is a dyke. The anglican priest is a fag and the cathloics are housing africans.
They might as well drop the religious stuff and just worship 'progress' & 'diversity'.
>>
>>71697013
bomb?
>>
File: 1443197874334.jpg (1 MB, 1360x880) Image search: [Google]
1443197874334.jpg
1 MB, 1360x880
>>71699154
>Trying to appease liberals was a retarded move, gays and trannies weren't going to become devout catholics anyways, and your most faithful feel betrayed for all the years they stood up for those values only to see your red pope spit in their faces.

This is exactly why I quit going to church. Frances is pandering to liberals and gays but they are still going to only see the clergy as pedophiles as soon as they do something the liberals don't agree with.

I just hope the next pope is more traditionally conservative.
>>
who cares
>>
>>71702767
You care enough to post in the thread.
>>
Read this OP:
http://theweek.com/articles/617324/cowardice-hubris-pope-francis

Catholicism has lost its fear and respect of God. The new mass that devalues God and elevates the Priest as 3rd rate entertainer has a lot to blame for this.

>The Church officially teaches that confession is necessary to be restored to holy communion after committing a mortal sin, and that receiving communion in a state of sin is itself sacrilege. Yet rare is the pastor who seems troubled by the long lines for communion and the near disappearance of the sacrament of confession among the people in his parish. Everyone just sort of knows the Church doesn't really mean what it says.

>The Church's blasé attitude here has a pedagogical effect, teaching people that there is no need to have a holy respect or fear when approaching the altar. Naturally, this attitude has worked its way up the chain to a papal pronouncement. Pope Francis' document justifies people receiving communion in a public state of sin by saying that the Eucharist is "not a prize" for good behavior. That is true. But instead the Church has turned it into a participation trophy, something so perfunctory and ultimately meaningless that it seems just too cruel to deny it to anyone.
>>
File: Missa_tridentina_002.jpg (298 KB, 540x723) Image search: [Google]
Missa_tridentina_002.jpg
298 KB, 540x723
The Latin mass is the way normies got redpilled for about 2,000 years

You can't go to the Latin Mass (pre1960s mass) and not be conservative.

Women and men forced to dress modestly (women wear the veil, men wear suits). You have the utmost respect for the eucharist (kneel before altar stick tongue out…no touching with hands). You have to be living a life without mortal sin (people actually went to confession and needed to do so if they even wanted to receive the eucharist). People had traditional tastes (gregorian chanting with organs and beautiful roman/greek style architecture.

Latin Mass is the best
>>
Catholic school kids were never devout. The slutty Catholic school girl stereotype is very real and isn't a recent thing. It's what happens when kids aren't given any context to their sexual feelings other than "they're evil" so the moment they realize it feels good they go off the deep end.
>>
>>71691613
Everything is dying.
We are all dying.
>>
File: stjamesmoorslayer.jpg (44 KB, 401x562) Image search: [Google]
stjamesmoorslayer.jpg
44 KB, 401x562
>>71703069
>The Church can no longer even bring itself to condemn respectable sins such as civilly approved adultery. It can barely bring itself to address a man or woman as if they had a moral conscience that could be roused by words like "sin." Instead, it merely proposes ideals; ideals cannot be wounded by your failure to realize them. And it promises to help you out of your "irregular" situation.

>This supposed paean to love is something much sadder. A Church so anxious to include and accept you that it must deny the faith that transforms and renews you. It admits that God's commands are not just beyond our reach, but possibly destructive to follow.

When was the last time you saw a Preist deny someone the eucharist, or talk about the importance of confession before receiving the eucharist?

I've been to Catholic funerals where the Preists offered communion to anyone who wanted, non-Catholics and non-Christians included.
>>
>>71703323
Catholics don't believe sex is evil.

Sex is good but it needs to be inside marriage

This is why Catholic families were traditionally huge. Lots of sex with no condoms.
>>
>>71700910
>>71701675
Read Jeremiah and tell me we aren't living in a similar age.

Being loyal to God may mean witnessing God's wrath upon a civilisation that has abandoned him, mainstream Catholicism and Christianity included.
>>
File: pagan logic.jpg (309 KB, 2080x1040) Image search: [Google]
pagan logic.jpg
309 KB, 2080x1040
>>71692751
>>
>>71703665
we live in a truly shitty time

hopefully we will be alive for the next crusade that reclaims europe

thats probably the only way ill be able to get into heaven
>>
>>71693333
>leaf edge
>>
File: feels.gif (13 KB, 633x758) Image search: [Google]
feels.gif
13 KB, 633x758
>>71691613
>I really am convinced catholicism wont survive the 21st century.

most of western civilization won't even last that long. the massive demographic shifts that are taking place everywhere are turning everything into third world shitholes. look at how hard the US has declined since they opened their borders to non-western immigrants in the 1970's. middle class destroyed, all businesses/jobs gone, gigantic government and personal debt slavery, extremely low birthrates, highest wealth inequality in history.

meanwhile westerners are all celebrating their inevitable demographic and cultural demise, it's just fucking unreal.
>>
>>71697903
White people love to embrace self guilt.
>>
File: What+do_e731b6_5770221.jpg (29 KB, 640x640) Image search: [Google]
What+do_e731b6_5770221.jpg
29 KB, 640x640
>>71693333
>>
>>71703323
>It's what happens when kids aren't given any context to their sexual feelings other than "they're evil" so the moment they realize it feels good they go off the deep end.

That's more of a Protestant thing, isn't it?
>>
>>71704387
Maybe. My town growing up had a fairly large Catholic private school and the girls that went there were much worse than the public school girls.
>>
>>71703323
>and isn't a recent thing.

Actually it is. More of the moral decline that came from loosening the rules wuth Vatican II.

> It's what happens when kids aren't given any context to their sexual feelings other than "they're evil" so the moment they realize it feels good they go off the deep end.

That's the Freudian excuse that the left uses. It truth, Catholic schools don't really teach sexual morality anymore, no schools do. Marxist "sex education" promotes promiscuity.
>>
>>71703323
This sort of doctrine conflicts with nature and development. People need to get familiar with sex, that's why their bodies desire sex at the teenage years.

Just like if you neglect to get certain nutrients in your body if your body does not have a way to release it's sexual urges it becomes unhealthy. Regular ejaculation in males (about 2-3 times a week) keeps their testorine levels optimum and lowers stress. Similar healthy results happen in women.

The model of waiting till you are 30-40 and married before ever having sex and than only doing it 3 or times in your life leads to a retarded sexual development.

This is why you get lonely housewives that run away with the first man to give her casual sex or why office men have affairs with the secratery. It's why Catholic girls become total sluts the moment they get a taste of the dick.

They have been denied it their whole life and taught it's something undesirable. They never learned to moderate and control their urges by experimenting in their teenage years, as a result they handle it poorly. Fun fact, the early porn industry was dominated by Catholic girls.

In attempt to make girls "pure" Catholics created the biggest whores of all. Sex should be celebrated.
>>
>>71698238
>Protestantism is superficial

FTFY
>>
>>71705582
Masturbation and pornography actually diminish testosterone in men.

>The model of waiting till you are 30-40 and married before ever having sex and than only doing it 3 or times in your life leads to a retarded sexual development.

This has never been the traditional model. The Traditional model was to encourage young marriage. It's the feminists and the career bitches who kept pushing it back.

>It's why Catholic girls become total sluts the moment they get a taste of the dick.

Women are promiscuous by nature and need to be kept in check. Sex education was started by communists to destory their loyalty to traditional culture and morality and make them easier to subvert.

>They never learned to moderate and control their urges by experimenting in their teenage years, as a result they handle it poorly.

They why have teenage pregnancy rates increased with "progressive" sex education?

>Fun fact, the early porn industry was dominated by Catholic girls.

That's a funny way of saying "jews".

>In attempt to make girls "pure" Catholics created the biggest whores of all. Sex should be celebrated.

Celebrating sex outside of marriage can only lead to superficial pleasure seeking.
>>
>>71705582
It's not the church's fault that some women turn their backs
>>
>>71704387
>>71705582

To add to this if you want to see what the end result most Christian views on sex is read this

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Madonna%E2%80%93whore_complex

It's the reason that porn contains such fucked up things, women/men knowlingly destroy relationships.
>>
>>71706002
>Wikipedia is a source

The "Madonna/Whore" complex is feminist/marxist revisionism.
>>
>>71705910
>>71706121
E. Michael Jones did a great talk on this topic. "Sexual Liberation" is a form of political control.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=88STqlr-s74
>>
>>71706002
That is the biggest load of bullshit I have seen in a long time. Freud was clearly biased against Christian upbringing
>>
>>71691613
>Catholicism is dying

good riddance

tl;dr the rest
>>
>>71705910
>The Traditional model was to encourage young marriage. It's the feminists and the career bitches who kept pushing it back.

No it's economics. Everything is expensive and you need 2 people working to make ends meet.

>Women are promiscuous by nature
This is to their advantage. The woman should be on the hunt for a good man and not settle down with the first beta she meets. Women being selective is a strong breeding strategy.

>Celebrating sex outside of marriage can only lead to superficial pleasure seeking.

The Catholic church has dealt almost irrepairable damage to sexuality with it's Goddess.

Read this https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Madonna%E2%80%93whore_complex

Christianity has made the act of having sex disguesting and revolting. As a result when we do get around to having sex we demand it be disguesting. There are no more fertitility Goddesses that celebrate sex as the giving of life. It isn't a holy act anymore. The only way Mary can fufill her sexual urges is to have an affair with the devil.
>>
>>71706388
If it weren't for Catholicism, you'd be nothing but a bunch of savages fighting over some plants in the jungle.
>>
>>71691613
catholicism is thriving in Africa and latin america
>>
>>71706388
This desu
>>
>>71706121
didn't even read the first fucking line
>First identified by Sigmund Freud,

>>71706271
So are you just going to reject everything anyone said that's not kissing Jesus's ass?
>>
Reminder that the Catholic Church saved Jews in WWII and is owned by Jews.

The Pope sucks 6-inch abomination Jew cock all day long.
>>
Fuck Catholics.

I went to a Catholic school and it was full of JEWS. A lot of Catholics are ethnically Jewish and there is a reason for this.

Jews used to get kicked out of countries in the past, but the Catholic-controlled countries would give them an ultimatum instead. They would say "You can be a Jew and get kicked out of you can convert to Catholicism and stay." So a lot of Jews converted or pretended to convert to Catholicism.

That's why a lot of Catholics have dark, curly hair and somewhat Semitic noses. They have partial Jewish ancestry. They are what's called crypto-Jews. Research the term if you're unfamiliar with it.

/end redpill

Fuck....Catholicism.
>>
>>71706465
how exactly? In any case we'd be a hundred years more advanced, forgot about Obscurantism?
>>
>>71691613
It is not dying, its unworthy members are "weeding" themselves out
>>
>>71706653
Wow you seem upset. How old are you?
>>
>>71706730
>using that meme
>>
>>71706421
>No it's economics. Everything is expensive and you need 2 people working to make ends meet.

This is by design. Women were encouraged to enter the workforce to drive wages down. Though thankfully families manage to have one parent stay at home, as is natural.

>This is to their advantage. The woman should be on the hunt for a good man and not settle down with the first beta she meets. Women being selective is a strong breeding strategy.

Women who sleep around before marriage are more likely to be disloyal and divorce. That's not healthy.

>The Catholic church has dealt almost irrepairable damage to sexuality with it's Goddess.

It worked for centuries before quacks like Freud came up with theories as an excuse to bang their patients.

>Christianity has made the act of having sex disguesting and revolting.

That's what marriage is for. If you divorce sex from marriage, you get anarchy.

>There are no more fertitility Goddesses that celebrate sex as the giving of life. It isn't a holy act anymore.

That's just 60's feminist revisionism.

>>71706653
Freud was a quack who made up his theories as an excuse to fuck his patients.

>>71706637
You're a fag.

>>71706706
And American was founded by Protestants while Catholic countries were expelling Jews.

>>71706709
The Catholic church cracked down on Jews for centuries. Conversion was a way to force them to assimilate and stop acting so suspicious. Crypto-Jews who made false conversions were kicked out. It was an effective way of dealing with the problem. Dark, curly hair is also a Mediterranean thing.

>>71706730
>Uruguay
>not full of savage Indians before the Spanish arrived.
>>
>>71700334
The Orthodox Church calls itself Catholic you know.
>>
>>71691613
Been to a couple private catholic universities, and let me tell you. There's more fuckery going on than public universities
>>
Where did al this anti religious talk from the left come from? I continue to think this is a straight propaganda war going on against it. I don't know where it's coming from to be honest.
>>
>>71706421
Your arguments are very flawed especially with the Madonna whore complex. I can't wrap my mind around a point being made with it. Whores are filthy and nothing will change that
>>
>>71707243
Catholic colleges were targeted for subversion by the Rockefellers a long time ago.
>>
>>71707062
what a fucking retard my slant-eyed friend, we're exacty the same

Canda then:

>not full of Eskimos before the french/english arrived
>>
>>71707379
That was my point, my slow-reading spic friend.
>>
>>71707062
>This is by design. Women were encouraged to enter the workforce to drive wages down.

By who? "The Jews"

Higher prices are a result of more jobs being done with fewer works, reduce availbility of good land due to increase population, and the general inflation that comes with fiat money.

>Freud was a quack
Some of his ideas are dated but to say that there is no such thing as subconscious is retarded. Even discounting his mistakes is work to psychology and particualrly understadning Christianity is profound.

>That's what marriage is for. If you divorce sex from marriage, you get anarchy.
More like you get the way all sexuality worked before Christianity fucked it up with it's anti-sex Goddess. Sex is a natural part of life, including life outside marriage. Rather than teachign people to do it in moderation we got an outright denial of it. The result is a bunch of pent up lust. The Catholic girls are the biggest sluts of them all.

>That's just 60's feminist revisionism.
Read some mythology. Goddesses had sex all the times, usually associated with life or nature. This was the model that families looked up. The Goddess has sex with the God and produces children, there is no sin in the sex, it's good and enjoyable.

For fuck Sake's Marry's affair with God is based on this stuff. The only difference is they inverted the story and made sex with retarded ideas like original sin.

>The Catholic church cracked down on Jews for centuries. Conversion was a way to force them to assimilate and stop acting so suspicious. Crypto-Jews who made false conversions were kicked out.
Please. The Jesuit founder was Crypto-Jew obsessed with Kabbalah. Now the Jesuits control the seat of Rome and have massive political power in the bishops. Vatacin 2 was where the Jews officially took over
>>
>>71707428
then it is wrong, you clearly did an Ad-Hominem against my nationality when it had nothing to do with my point, we're both or European descent (you're most likely asian tho)

your point was that if it wasn't for Catholicism this place would still be in Indian's hands, and that doesn't matter and I dont care. If that was the case I would probably live now in Italy's Valle d'Aosta where my forebears left in 1851, and you'd probably live in some place in China.

Anyway, in this parallel future you're envisioning "without the wonders of Catholicism" the Europeans powers would anyway conquer the Americas regardless of any particular religion.

tl;dr: You're fucking dumb as fuck
>>
>>71691613
>Being religious
>In Australia

Tough break bud, maybe next time you'll be born in Saudi and have the theocracy you've always dreamed of.
>>
>>71707594
>logic on /pol/
Please go. You're wasting your time with a board that fully believes Hitler was right and the Jews rule the world.
>>
>>71707818
>muh ad hominem
Back to riddet you go.
>>
>>71708044
another chinaman defending his chinaman friend

fuck off
>>
>>71708124
You're the chinaman retard.
>>
>>71707594
I was talking about wages, not prices. Women were encouraged to enter the work force because it gave employers an excuse to lower wages for everyone. Same with immigration.

Freud's theories were based on his Jewish hatred of Christianity.

http://www.realjewnews.com/?p=53

No successful cultures encouraged promiscuity. That's just some garbage Margaret Mead made up in the 1920's. The "fertility goddess" myth is feminist propaganda that has never been substantiated.

Mary never had an "affair" with God. You don't even understand the ideas you're critiquing.

>muh Jesuit conspiracy
Give me a break.

https://fitzinfo.wordpress.com/2015/02/03/fallacies-of-the-jesuit-conspiracy-theory/

Francis Xavier wanted to convert the Jews.

>>71707818
I'm not asian, but you're probably a spic or have some savage blood.

First you admit that uruguay wouldn't exist without Catholicism, then you act like the Americas would have been conquered anyway. How historically illiterate are you? Spanish exploration was a byproduct of the reconquista and the desire to spread Catholicism.

You retarded wop monkey.

>>71707825
>all religions are the same XD

Dumb fedoranigger.
>>
>>71708359
>No successful cultures encouraged promiscuity.
Except the Greeks, the Romans, Babylonia...
>>
File: Christfag scum.jpg (10 KB, 250x227) Image search: [Google]
Christfag scum.jpg
10 KB, 250x227
>>71691613
Your tears sustain me Christfag.

t. proud atheist.
>>
Good. Catlicks aren't Christians.
>>
>>71708459
> Greeks, the Romans, Babylonia...

Nigger, none of those cultures encouraged promiscuity.

>>71708475
>proud atheist

The goodest of goys.
>>
>>71707154
Officially they call themselves the "Orthodox Catholic Church" but nobody calls it that colloquially you nitpicking fuckwit.
>>
>>71708124
>american indians
>chinks
Choose both
>>
>>71708359
where did I admit that? I just said that European powers would have conquered the Americas anyway, most probably.

now im convinced you can't even do the most basic reading
>>
>>71708649
Christianity was the reason the age of exploration even began, or that the medieval kingdoms of Europe even formed. Without the Catholic Church, Europe would be nothing but barbarians.
>>
File: bad religion.jpg (10 KB, 284x300) Image search: [Google]
bad religion.jpg
10 KB, 284x300
>>71708621
You worship a fucking kike on a stick who called himself King of the Jews, and I'm the "good goy?" Go fuck yourself retard.
>>
>>71708742
without Christianity science would have thrived even further and the age of exploration would have happened even earlier.
>>
>>71691613
>>
>>71708770
You are. Christianity has always been the anti-Jew, because Christianity is Roman.
>>
File: goyim.jpg (69 KB, 630x458) Image search: [Google]
goyim.jpg
69 KB, 630x458
>>71708876
>>
File: catholic.gif (17 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
catholic.gif
17 KB, 400x400
>>71691613
That's what everyone said when Arianism took hold but Saint Athanasius held strong, the Church will definitely decline but it will survive and become purer and stronger.
>>
>>71708359
and by the way, I don't have savage blood, but you most probably are an inbred gook.

2 can play that game.
>>
File: uhh.jpg (67 KB, 753x648) Image search: [Google]
uhh.jpg
67 KB, 753x648
I went to a catholic high school. Had the priest scandal not occurred I guarantee I would be a priest myself today. After the scandal, I got soured on the official church. Especially after Ratzinger got made Pope for a year.
But frankly I have always been taught that the the places where the bible mentions gays, is either A) in soddam and gomorrah where the lesson isnt about gay relationships, but about two cities so beyond redemption that its members would ram doors down to rape travelers. Or B) was about the weird brand of Greek homosexuality called pederasty where they thought a man ought to teach a young man about sex first before he touched a woman, but after that they both better move on. Ultimately the lessons in the New Testament were trying to tell the Greeks and some other communities that sex with men is NOT a way around marital fidelity. That sex with anyone is adultery regardless. Perhaps you labor under the delusion that sin is some horrible state of damnation and not an old hebrew word for "to miss the mark" as in archery? I'm sorry, people can be forgiven for all kinds of things and you dont get to decide if thats good enough or not.

I dont know what you're talking about with this bullshit about being made to feel like a criminal. Sounds to me like plain old sour grapes for being fucking wrong about biblical scholarship.
>>
>>71708770
Jesus never called himself the "king of the Jews". The pharisees did. Christianity kept the jews in check for centuries. Atheism was promoted by Jews as a way to demoralize European nations.

How fucking dumb are you?
>>
>>71708770
>le kike on the stick
I thought you atheists were supposed intellectuals.
>>
>>71709045
The priest scandal was blown out of proportion by the media, and Pope Benedict addressed it extensively. What are you talking about?
>>
File: piss-christ.jpg (255 KB, 1024x1499) Image search: [Google]
piss-christ.jpg
255 KB, 1024x1499
>>71708876
Christianity is fucking Jewish you retard. Christ was a fucking *JEW* and early Christians celebrated Passover and all the other Jewish holidays.

You fucking Christfags are so ignorant of your own history.

http://www.beliefnet.com/columnists/omeoflittlefaith/2010/09/atheists-know-more-about-the-bible-than-christians.html

>>71709049
>The pharisees did.

False. They never called him the King of Jews. Once again your Christfag ignorance shows though.

Even the fucking apostles called him King of the Jews.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jesus,_King_of_the_Jews

>>71709078

Jesus is a kike on a stick, and anyone who loves Jesus loves at least one kike.
>>
>>71708621
>Nigger, none of those cultures encouraged promiscuity.
I'm positive I'm talking to someone in denial of reality who is going to take each of my sources as liberal or jewish propaganda and thus not credible, but I will try anyway:

https://books.google.com/books?id=qMNL0jqhygoC&printsec=frontcover&dq=isbn:9780415224598&hl=en&sa=X&ei=gGEdU-zuNMnslAWli4HwAw&redir_esc=y#v=onepage&q&f=false

>There was no stigma attached to frequenting prostitutes of either sex

>it was considered normal that Romans should use young male slaves or prostitutes as passive sexual objects

They had bathhouses where both genders would bathe together nude.
http://www.pbs.org/empires/romans/empire/baths.html

Floralia, a festival promoting pleasure:
http://penelope.uchicago.edu/~grout/encyclopaedia_romana/calendar/floralia.html
>The prostitutes of Rome, who regarded the day as their own, performed naked in the theater

I could go on and on on Rome alone.
>>
>>71691613

>Catholic
>Christian

Yo goofed
>>
>>71708938
to be fair he had such an awful look on his face when he was doing, it seemed like he didn't want to, I'm starting to feel like some kind of jewsh interests might be controlling the popes action
>>
I'm a lapsed Catholic. I don't believe anything the Bible says anyways, so you'd call me Atheist. But I'd rather say I'm a Catholic and believe in something, have some moral code, and culture, than say I am atheist(or agnostic for that matter, because I don't believe God doesn't exist neither, I just don't give a fuck)

However when I see people converting from Catholicism to other churches I get really pissed off. Mormons, Evangelists and all that crap are getting a lot of converts here, because it's much easier to be Protestant than Catholic, and Protestant churches are actively seeking new members by brainwashing poor and dumb people, while Catholic church isn't doing anything to stop this.

We are fucked up now.
>>
>>71709316
did you know your shity country was Catholic until they decided to betray the one true faith some centuries ago because they wanted more money and shitz?
>>
>>71709272
You do realize that Floralia was apparently instilled when Rome started their bad habit of murdering their emperors, right?

>>71709254
>that source
>Atheists are smarter than Christians because they're not Christians

Okay
>>
>>71709149
>>71709149
I just didnt want to join a church that would knowingly shuffle a priest around from one community to another knowing that each time the move was prompted by accusations of inappropriate behavior.
Simple as that. If it helps to understand, I was part of Cardinal Mahony's church at the time. Seemed like a decent enough man...
>>
>>71709467
more like the "representatives in earth" of the """""""""""""one true faith""""""""""""" wanted a ridiculous amount of money to have a retarded marriage annulled
>>
>>71709526
>picks one of many arguments to argue against
Rome was degenerate as fuck. Just like the Greeks, they used little boys for pleasure and it was perfectly normal. Prostitution was okay and they'd bathe nude together.

Denying this is denying reality which is a very typical christfag approach to things. Muh 6000 year old earth.
>>
>>71709669
I don't even know what you're trying to say anymore sperglord
>>
>>71709809
I'm saying Rome was an example of a great culture that was promiscuous.
>>
>>71691613
Take heart, OP. The gates of Hell will not triumph over the Church.

Also that former church is deconsecrated so it's just a building now.
>>
>>71709254
Modern Judaism is not the same as the ancient Hebrew religion. Modern, Talmudic Judaism emerged after Christianity as a reaction to it.

You said Jesus called himself "The King of the Jews" which he never did

>…17They dressed Him up in purple, and after twisting a crown of thorns, they put it on Him; 18and they began to acclaim Him, "Hail, King of the Jews!" 19They kept beating His head with a reed, and spitting on Him, and kneeling and bowing before Him.…

>"Atheists Know More about Religion".

All the questions on the survey are extremely general knowledge about world religions, and only a few of the questions are about Biblical knowledge. What are you going on about?

>>71709272
The links you cite say nothing about female promiscuity, and the festicals date to a time when Greek society was in decline.

Bathhouses weren't brothels. And prostitutes aren't the same as average young women.

>>71709553
Your problem isn't with the Church, it's with the Vatican II liberals who hijacked the church in the 60's. Moving accused priests around was suggested by secular psychologists at the time, but the church doesn't do that anymore. You shouldn't have acted on your emotions without knowing the facts.

http://www.culturewars.com/2002/boston_ped.html

>>71709372
>But I'd rather say I'm a Catholic and believe in something, have some moral code, and culture, than say I am atheist
>I just don't give a fuck

Which is it?

At any rate, there's plenty of evidence for the Church and the Bible.

http://www.catholic.com/magazine/articles/are-the-gospels-myth

http://www.churchmilitant.com/news/article/eucharistic-miracle-confirmed-in-poland
>>
>>71709926
In its decline apparently, sure
>>
>>71709254
>"never read the bible or church fathers but I know everything about your religion"
*tips fedora*
>>
>>71710048
As well as its prime.

~100 CE

Or did bathhouses and legal prostitution not exist then?
>>
>>71710138
Rome started its decline close to that time so your point keeps getting driven further into the ground
>>
>>71691613
Raised on a catholic orphanage.

Our values since kids was honest work, taking care of each other, always give to those in need and be healthy and strong.

All those values of eating junk food, taking advantages of the welfare, being sex slaves and all were foreign to us. We were happy without them.

So where's the need of all this milennial bullshit if you can be happy either way but one makes you contribute to something bigger than you and the other makes your life fleeting and meaningless?
>>
>>71691613
Dude, you realize the Jews took the catholic church in the 16th century. Its the same reason the Lutherans split.

God you Catholics are dense.
>>
>>71710245
Okay, then let's move it back 50 years.

50 CE. Prostitution still legal and bathhouses still around.

Back another 50 years. Still the same.

They were ALWAYS legal and ALWAYS existed. You can keep crying all you want but it doesn't change facts,
>>
File: Dawkins_2339318b.jpg (48 KB, 620x387) Image search: [Google]
Dawkins_2339318b.jpg
48 KB, 620x387
>>71709968
>Modern Judaism is not the same as the ancient Hebrew religion. Modern, Talmudic Judaism emerged after Christianity as a reaction to it.

None of this changes the fact that you worship a fucking kike, and that modern Judaism uses the same Torah that Jesus used.

>>71709927
>deconsecrated

>muh magic spells and incantations
>>
>>71691613
I converted to Catholicism when I was 19 and when I started hanging out with other catholics around this age at the university clubs like the Newman Club, I soon realized that 95% of them were liberals. I still try to be nice with them, but I don't spend too much time with them anymore, because, sad to say, they are heretics. St. John once fled a bathhouse because the heretic Cerinthius had entered.

They pretend to be nice, but they would constantly gossip and talk bad about the other "traditionalists" they knew.

I don't really have much respect for liberal Catholics. If you disagree with the Church, you should GTFO, IMO. You obviously think that you understand things better than Christ's Church, or you think that Christ's Church isn't a divine teacher, in which case you need to consider atheism or protestantism and just GTFO. Instead they stay in and try to change it to their own desires, like parasites who want to infect people with their heresy under the guise of the Church instead of founding their own outfit which would be much less successful.
>>
>>71692721
wtf that's just disgusting. I'm not a practising catholic anymore but I grew up as one and church to me is a sacred place.
>>
>>71709968
Okay, Gospels, I might believe them, partially. They are historical accounts after all. But the Old Testament? No.
>>
>>71710466
Virgin spotted.

So how many Catholic Generals did you shitpost in on /pol/ before you decided to believe that a man in a white dress is the representative of The Magic Sky Fairy?
>>
>>71697013
TEAM ROCKET BLASTING OFF AGAINNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN
>>
>>71703069
I don't go to confession as much as I should, but I once went parish hopping and went to a parish with a Brazilian priest who gave a sermon on going to confession, and low and behold, I went.

The problem is a lot of parishes have a well-meaning priest who is absolutely henpecked by a bunch of (usually) childless women who REALLY run things, and a liberal bishop who would intervene if the priest pissed off too many of these old, childless women if he started preaching about going to confession, mortal sins and all the rest instead of meaningless babble.
>>
>>71691613
It has nothing to do with just catholics, it's an attack on religion as a whole, or even religious thought as a whole. I consider myself a man of faith, even if I don't believe in a named god, but the fact is that most people today do not believe in the concept of prostrating themselves before a deity. They want material things, and view religion as a way to get it. The advancement of science (which I still think is a good thing) has resulted in nihilism by people who don't understand that science is a way of better understanding how the divinity expresses itself in the universe, not as a way of discounting its existence.

It's downright shameful. I admire suicide bombers even while I detest them because no one today seems to have that absolute faith in divinity such that they are willing to die, believing that their actions will lead to their reward in heaven. Catholics and Protestants hoard money, muslims try to justify immodesty, it's absurd. No one believes in a higher morality anymore, hell you could doubt they even believe in heaven anymore with all the pointless pleasures people are trying to indulge in every day.
>>
>>71691613
Before the end Times Christianity will seem dead and the satan triumphing but that won't be True
>>
>>71710574
>Virgin spotted.

you say that like it's a bad thing

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9iyvXEP62xg
>>
>>71702737
This is part of the problem you idiot.

You don't get to magically stop going to church because "Waaaah, Francis did something I didn't like". You go to church regardless, because that is what your god has ordained, and if you choose not to go because of something a MAN did, you aren't just acting against religious dogma, you're basically spitting on God and his demands. You don't like Francis? Stay after one day and ask your priest what he thinks about Francis. Don't ask him if he SUPPORTS Francis, to not support the Pope is technically an indication of heresy. Ask him if he agrees with Francis or if he likes Francis' opinions on things. If he does, engage him in a friendly theological debate. Hell, you might even learn something. If he doesn't, then ask him to explain where he comes from so you better understand the religion.

As it stands right now, you've abandoned your faith because your Pope made you sad. That's a shameful thing to do.
>>
File: lefebvre2.jpg (71 KB, 853x1125) Image search: [Google]
lefebvre2.jpg
71 KB, 853x1125
No
>>
>>71710393
Modern Judaism uses the Oral Torah (aka the Talmud). Jesus used the actual Torah.
>>
File: pope urban.jpg (204 KB, 573x960) Image search: [Google]
pope urban.jpg
204 KB, 573x960
Because the catholic church is lame as fuck. The pope literally brings in islamic invaders into Europe by the boatload instead of saying deus vult and calling for a crusade.

Not to mention all the boy buggering.

Pic related, the last pope i would have followed.
>>
>>71710266
Lutherans were good goys since the beginning. The Protestant Reformation was nothing but greedy German Princes and their Jewish financiers stealing Catholic land and property.

The Church was a bulwark against the Jews until after the Second World War, you dumb nigger.

>>71710367
It doesn't prove your thesis, either.

>>71710393
The Talmud is more important that the Torah in modern Judaism. Modern jews aren't even the same ethnically as ancient Hebrews. Modern Jews are Turkic mongrels who converted.

>>71710567
>I'm not a practising catholic anymore

Then you have no right to complain. Either you're a Catholic or you aren't. If you aren't going to Church, you're dead weight.

>>71710573
There's good reason to believe in the reliability of the Old Testament, too.

https://pjmedia.com/faith/2016/04/13/new-evidence-suggests-old-testament-is-older-than-skeptics-think/

http://www.christianitytoday.com/edstetzer/2012/february/closer-look-historical-reliability-of-old-testament.html

What specific parts do you have problems with?
>>
>>71711283
An invasion of the Middle East would just result in more refugees.
>>
>>71711283
Why do people judge 2000 years of tradition by what some modernist anti-pope does?

The Catholic Church is the Soul of Europe, and defended the West for centuries until it was betrayed.
>>
This is a failing in the education of the kids who grow up in the faith.

I fell out of it and then in college I took a philosophy course which studied christian apologetics. I was blown away that no one, NO ONE had ever taught me any of the shit they were talking about.
They had really good arguments for why christianity was not only plausible but really the only rational thing someone could believe.

They way it's taught in sunday school is a joke. The whole system needs to be overhauled because never once in 18 years of going to church every sunday did I feel shit. But in one semester of reading and discussing this philosophy with an educated catholic professor my entire world view was turned upside fucking down.
The only thing keeping me from reupping as a catholic is my general laziness. I can't be bothered to go to church every sunday and be bored out of my mind and go through all the motions required. But if the day ever comes when I have kids it is definitely something I will involve them in.
>>
>>71691613
After looking at the current pope I think we can all agree Catholicism doesn't deserve to survive. I've met tons of lapsed Catholics, but never a single one that actually believed.
>>
>>71691613
>confession is real

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r5IUYmpbIoU
>>
>>71711472
This. I went to a Catholic school but never took it seriously until I began to read about it on my own.
>>
>>71711253
>>71711342

>Modern Judaism uses the Oral Torah (aka the Talmud).

No you fucking fag. In Judaism, Torah > Talmud.

The Khazar conspiracy theory is disproven by Middle Eastern DNA in modern Jews. The kikes you hate so much are related to your beloved Jesus of Nazareth.
>>
>>71692300
>>Progressivism is the natural evolution of Christianity anyway.

That's so retarded. Progressivism has nothing to do woth Christianity or any of the other traditional religions. Islam hates you. Jews don't care for you except that you're easily manipulated. Progressives are cattle.
>>
>>71711369
Doesn't really matter unless you let them in and literally take fuck huge ships, pick them of right of the coast of north africa and then ship them to Europe.

>>71711421
>Why do people judge 2000 years of tradition by what some modernist anti-pope does?
Because that is what matters now.

Orthodox seems more based now.
>>
>>71691613
>The church will become small and will have to start afresh more or less from the beginning.
>She will no longer be able to inhabit many of the edifices she built in prosperity. As the number of her adherents diminishes . . . she will lose many of her social privileges. . . As a small society, [the Church] will make much bigger demands on the initiative of her individual members....
>It will be hard-going for the Church, for the process of crystallization and clarification will cost her much valuable energy. It will make her poor and cause her to become the Church of the meek . . . The process will be long and wearisome as was the road from the false progressivism on the eve of the French Revolution — when a bishop might be thought smart if he made fun of dogmas and even insinuated that the existence of God was by no means certain . . . But when the trial of this sifting is past, a great power will flow from a more spiritualized and simplified Church. Men in a totally planned world will find themselves unspeakably lonely. If they have completely lost sight of God, they will feel the whole horror of their poverty. Then they will discover the little flock of believers as something wholly new. They will discover it as a hope that is meant for them, an answer for which they have always been searching in secret.
>And so it seems certain to me that the Church is facing very hard times. The real crisis has scarcely begun. We will have to count on terrific upheavals. But I am equally certain about what will remain at the end: not the Church of the political cult, which is dead already, but the Church of faith. She may well no longer be the dominant social power to the extent that she was until recently; but she will enjoy a fresh blossoming and be seen as man's home, where he will find life and hope beyond death.
--Joseph Ratzinger, Faith and the Future (1969-70)
>>
>>71710989
Lol you even admit to it.

Go beat of to pictures of altar boys you sick Catholic fuck. I am so glad I left the Church 10 years ago.
>>
So you're telling me Islam is suddenly more popular while Catholicism, the church who waged crusades against Muslims, is dying?
>>
>>71711714
anti-semite lol
>>
>>71711653
You couldn't have made your jewishness more clear. Thanks for that.
>>
>>71691613
The church has betrayed us
>>
>>71711653
>In Judaism, Torah > Talmud

The Talmud in Judaism encompasses the Torah, and Rabbis defer to the Talmud anyway.

Most Modern Jews are northern European/Turkic.

http://www.livescience.com/40247-ashkenazi-jews-have-european-genes.html

>>71711691
Catholic tradition doesn't disappear because of one bad pope. Besides, you're overlooking catholic Countries like Poland and Hungary, and Traditionalist Catholic who resist modernism and immigration.
>>
File: IDOLATROUS AF.jpg (51 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
IDOLATROUS AF.jpg
51 KB, 640x480
>>71691613
>Catholicism is dying

Good. The world will be a better place without idolatrous papists. I will smile in satisfaction when no more children are being put in the path of your priests.
>>
>>71711856
The Church was infiltrated by the same people that infiltrated all the other institutions. That doesn't invalidate the institutions themselves.
>>
>>71711253
Not to mention the Talmud says Jesus was the son of a whore and is currently in hell boiling in semen.

>muh Kike on a stick
>muh Christianity is Judaism 2.0
>>
>>71691613
Catholicism has been dying since it surrendered to liberalism in the 60s.
>>
>>71700255

Do you praise god with that mouth? watch your language and manners brother.
>>
>>71711893

but reddit isn't down, what you doing here?
>>
>>71711795
I don't care about Jews. /VtASG9N is the anti-semite who worships a fucking Jew.

>>71711828

I'm not Jewish spurdo friend.

>>71711858
>The Talmud in Judaism encompasses the Torah, and Rabbis defer to the Talmud anyway.

False.

>The Torah (/ˈtɔːrəˌˈtoʊrə/; Hebrew: תּוֹרָה, "Instruction, Teaching"), or the Pentateuch (/ˈpɛntəˌtuːk, -ˌtjuːk/), is the **central reference** of the religious Judaic tradition.
>https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Torah

>Most Modern Jews are northern European/Turkic.

There is no Turkic DNA to be found, and this doesn't change the fact that European Jews have Middle Eastern Y chromosomes. You are so retarded.

>A study of haplotypes of the Y chromosome, published in 2000, addressed the paternal origins of Ashkenazi Jews. Hammer et al.[30] concluded that the Y chromosome of most Ashkenazi and Sephardi Jews contained mutations that are also common among Middle Eastern peoples, but uncommon in the general European population. This suggested that the male ancestors of the Ashkenazi Jews could be traced mostly to the Middle East.
>https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Genetic_studies_of_Jewish_origins#Y-DNA_of_Ashkenazi_Jews
>>
File: Holy Relic Idolatry.jpg (59 KB, 511x408) Image search: [Google]
Holy Relic Idolatry.jpg
59 KB, 511x408
>>71712014
If you're catholic, you're breaking the second and possibly first commandments. Kill yourself.
>>
>>71712023
>I'm not an anti-semite
>hurr durr you worship a kike on a stick

Seek help
>>
>>71712046
Acts 19:11-12:
God did extraordinary miracles through Paul, so that even handkerchiefs and aprons that had touched him were taken to the sick, and their illnesses were cured and the evil spirits left them.

Was that idolatrous?
>>
>>71711944
http://w2.vatican.va/content/paul-vi/en/encyclicals/documents/hf_p-vi_enc_25071968_humanae-vitae.html
>>
>>71712123
Not particularly, but kneeling before it and praying to it is.

And this sure as hell is: >>71711893
>>
>>71711679
Do you not understand what the Paraclete is?
>>
>>71712138
Yeah, the only good document in the past 50 years, let's ignore all the documents of the second Vatican council and all other encyclicals of post conciliar popes. Even Paul VI said that the smoke of satan has entered the Church
>>
>>71712023
Sure you aren't. It's just that evidence points otherwise but Iguess facts and such are anti-semitic
>>
>>71712023
>Wikipedia as a source

You do know the Talmud is how the Jews interpret the Torah, and is thus the authoritative text? The rabbis defer to the Talmud.

So European Jews have distant middle Eastern ancestry, that doesn't make them the same race as the Biblical Hebrews, or the Galileans.
>>
File: 1451059198874.jpg (62 KB, 562x530) Image search: [Google]
1451059198874.jpg
62 KB, 562x530
>discussing religion unironically

This will never be not weird.
>>
>>71712023
Also nice wikipedia quote, you're truly one of the most enlightened invidual.
>>
>>71691613
Well OP you gave me a healthy dose of rage. Just keep doing your thing, keep our faith strong and bring more children into Catholicism and raise them with good morals and faith.

I was raised an Atheist, and I'm getting baptized on Pentecost. I look forward to it.
>>
>>71712198
Of course he knows since he's a jew.
>>
>>71712182
I love it how proddies think we pray to actual statues and things. We just pray in front of them. That's quite easy to understand.
>>
>>71696600
she looks like a major sloot
>>
>>71712198
The citations are the source, not Wikipedia, faggot.
>>
>>71710567
I don't know about Catholics, but the way I was raised, the church is the people not the building.
>>
Reminds me of the news about katy perry buying out some church in a lawsuit.
>>
>>71712194
A lot of the V2 docs are distorted by sedevacantist propaganda on the one hand and liberal propaganda on the other.

Hermeneutics of continuity is the key.
>>
>>71712381
What about

>"Thou shalt not make unto thee any graven image"

Is so hard to understand?
>>
>>71699354
>marry a slutty mestizo
>>
>>71712023
Latest science says modern Jews are Greek/Iranian converts:
http://www.independent.co.uk/news/science/archaeology/scientists-reveal-jewish-historys-forgotten-turkish-roots-a6992076.html

>New research suggests that the majority of the world’s modern Jewish population is descended mainly from people from ancient Turkey, rather than predominantly from elsewhere in the Middle East.

>The new research suggests that most of the Jewish population of northern and eastern Europe – normally known as Ashkenazic Jews – are the descendants of Greeks, Iranians and others who colonized what is now northern Turkey more than 2000 years ago and were then converted to Judaism, probably in the first few centuries AD by Jews from Persia. At that stage, the Persian Empire was home to the world’s largest Jewish communities.

>According to research carried out by the geneticist, Dr Eran Elhaik of the University of Sheffield, over 90 per cent of Ashkenazic ancestors come from that converted partially Greek-originating ancient community in north-east Turkey.

Direct link to the study:
http://gbe.oxfordjournals.org/content/early/2016/03/03/gbe.evw046.full.pdf+html
>>
File: Deus_Vult.jpg (51 KB, 960x720) Image search: [Google]
Deus_Vult.jpg
51 KB, 960x720
>>71691613
"WHOEVER DISOWNS ME BEFORE OTHERS, I WILL DISOWN BEFORE MY FATHER IN HEAVEN"

this is not the first time we are attacked, and once its over we will emerege as victors yet again
or atleast those strong enough who still have faith

FOR THE GREATER GOOD,
DEUS VULT!
>>
>>71693333
>canada
>>
>>71712399
>trusting Wikipedia
>ever
>not linking to more authoritative sources

Nice try, nigger.
>>
File: 1452133960132.jpg (107 KB, 1040x1055) Image search: [Google]
1452133960132.jpg
107 KB, 1040x1055
>>71691613
>>71692721
>>71692891
>>71693011
I'm an atheist and looking at this makes my piss boil
>>
File: 1441992618821.png (275 KB, 500x706) Image search: [Google]
1441992618821.png
275 KB, 500x706
>>71712497
>>
>>71712438
It's a prohibition against the making of idols, i.e., false gods. This can be the ONLY interpretation of this Commandment for any other interpretation would make a liar out of God.

He commands Moses to make a fiery serpent (Numbers 21:8) and commands the Israelites to adorn the Ark of the Covenant with statues of gilded cherubim (Exodus 25 and Exodus 26). Solomon's Temple was dripping in ornateness -- carved cherubim, palm trees, open flowers (I Kings 6) -- and it was commanded to be so by God (1 Chronicles 28:18-19). Ezekiel's visionary Temple (Ezekiel 41) was likewise filled with statuary.

And what to make of interior of the 3rd c. Dura Europus Synagogue, literally covered in frescoes? Or the decoration of the 4th c. Hammath Synagogues near Tiberias? From the very earliest times, Christians have used images to aid in worship.
>>
>>71712483

jews btfo by their own jew science
>>
>>71712483
Turkey doesn't have ME Y chromosomes, so this makes no sense.

>>71712540

There are citations in every article you dumb faggot.
>>
>a shitty religious culture replaced by a shitty normie clubbing culture

I don't see a problem here.
>>
>>71712438
http://www.catholic.com/tracts/do-catholics-worship-statues
http://www.catholic.com/blog/tim-staples/so-catholics-worship-statues
>>
>>71712589
>From the very earliest times, Christians have used images to aid in worship
This does not excuse them or you.

The other examples you list were all specific requests from God. Obviously he can create exceptions to his own rule.
>>
>>71712616
>Doesn't see a problem with traditional European culture being replaced with shallow entertainment

Dumb slav.
>>
>>71712608
And the articles are edited by an untrustworthy community.
>>
>>71712663
This is a tired meme, anybody can see that you're worshiping a statue. You're kneeling in front of a statue of Mary, praying to Mary.
>>
>>71712740
Feel free to continue in your ignorance.
>>
>>71712697
Then God wouldnt be just. Don't you proddies believe he is?
>>
>>71712860
In general exceptions do not damage the concept of justice. If God believed it was right to allow the creation of a statue for sacred purposes, he had every right to say so, which he did.
>>
>>71691613
>>71692721
>>71692891
>>71693011
Now I'm a huge fan of giving churches that are no longer used a new purpose.
The one down the street is changed into a supermarket, 2 in my town turned into theater, one is an art gallery and stuff like that.
I love the buildings and I'm glad they aren't demolished.

But this is awfull
>>
>>71712713
>m-muh tradition

Is that what you cling to give meaning to your empty life?

Your culture is obsolete. Make way.
>>
>>71696600
Sedevacantists will secure the future of the Catholic Church.

Fight the good fight brother.
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 46

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.