[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
"Plus-Sized" Super Hero's
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 5
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

http://www.pbs.org/newshour/art/why-we-need-plus-sized-superheroes-like-faith-herbert/?utm_source=facebook&utm_medium=pbsofficial&utm_campaign=newshour
>>
I want off this ride /pol/.
>>
>>71690154

I want to fuck that superheroine
>>
File: tumblr_nbm82uhQKy1trcrnxo1_1280.png (371 KB, 697x521) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nbm82uhQKy1trcrnxo1_1280.png
371 KB, 697x521
>>71690154
I'm ok with this
>>
>>71690154
Is that the one who's fat because she can fly everywhere and refuses to walk? And she has a boyfriend who clearly spends all day at the gym?
>>
>>71690154
because being a superhero and shit doesn't count as exercise and contributes absolutely nothing to weight loss

seriously, this goes for all those idiots trying to edit game girls to look "average" even though they are all fucking athletes
>>
File: Faith-keeping-it-positive.png (648 KB, 694x493) Image search: [Google]
Faith-keeping-it-positive.png
648 KB, 694x493
>"A busy career woman with a secret by day…a hero helping anyone in need by night.”
>>
>>71690154
What the fuck happened to PBS?
>>
File: 1458187725776.gif (2 MB, 576x324) Image search: [Google]
1458187725776.gif
2 MB, 576x324
>>
>>71690154
>Plus sized superhero
>Supervillains now replace kryptonite with lairs that consist of 10+ stories with no elevators
>World conquered by evil in 1st issue

Marvel would probably print it.
>>
>>71690762
I thought PBS was always liberal. I used to watch it when i was a kid and it pretty much made me a permanent blue-pilled individual. But i get red pilled on fats trying to make it seam that being fat is okay.
>>
>rob bank
>she busts through the door
>"No need to fear, Zephyr is here!"
>points at me "Time to check your privilege!"
>reach into handy duffer bag
>pull out Ben and Jerrys pint
>throw out bank front doors, spills all over steps
>she spends an hour trying to lick it all up
how the hell am I supposed to root for her?
>>
>>71690762
PBS is gawker-tier journalism. They get government funding to pump out SJW nonsense and factually incorrect news. I have a friend with libtard tenancies that can't even stand to listen to their talk radio after listening to them religiously for nearly a decade.
>>
>>71690859
underrated
>>
>>71690154

Christ, the artwork is so bad.
>>
>>71690154

lolololol

>be plus sized super hero womyn
>see's criminal running away with old lady's purse
>takes three steps
>starts to sweat profusely
>"STOP CRIMINAL! [wheezes] CHECK YOUR ABAILIST PRIVILEGE!"
>>
File: 247_2_280.jpg (42 KB, 600x400) Image search: [Google]
247_2_280.jpg
42 KB, 600x400
>>71691437
Please man i can't take this anymore.
>>
>be a mugger
>in the process of mugging some old fuck
>WHOOSH
>STOP CRIMINAL I AM FAITH THE PLUS SIZED BODY POSITIVE FEMINIST SUPER HEROINE! I'M HERE TO SAVE THE DAY!
>toss a donut on the groun
>she immediately dives and faceplants, stands licking it
>Rip her pants off and mount her like an animal in the middle of the fucking street
>guy I was mugging slowly walks away

Such is life in modern america.
>>
Well I suppose if you had super powers you could still be fat and do things.
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.