[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
If for whatever god forsaken reason you are unable to vote for
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 4
File: image.jpg (128 KB, 3000x1626) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
128 KB, 3000x1626
If for whatever god forsaken reason you are unable to vote for Our Lord and Savior, who would be your second choice for president?
>>
File: image.jpg (72 KB, 500x750) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
72 KB, 500x750
>>71689062
I would vote for Donald Trump because Jesus is dead.
>>
Obviously I would be voting for Bernie Sanders if he were the nominee. Since he song be, I'm voting Trump or not at all.
>>
>>71689203
He came back to life on the third day.
>>
>>71689203
jesus couldn't exist under the conditions of today.
>>
>>71689062

Hillary Clinton, I'm being serious.

She's a shit candidate, but the only choice, if Trump gets screwed out of the GOP nomination, is to actively vote against them.

As far as a legitimate second choice goes; there's no one else running that's worth supporting.
>>
Probably Sanders. I don't like any of his plans, but if he makes anything cheaper for me than fine.
>>
File: lambrightPLAN.jpg (121 KB, 1024x654) Image search: [Google]
lambrightPLAN.jpg
121 KB, 1024x654
>>71689062

Lambright has the best polices and he's public with them.
>>
>>71689647
Or you could withold hour vote. Voter non-turnout makes them freak out more. Then again it could make them pander to Hispanics and blacks more, because, you know, white votes are essentially worthless to GOPe.
>>
>>71690080
Fuck off faggot
>>
>>71689226
No. You must vote for Trump. DOn't sit out the elction. DOn't be a low energy cuck
>>
>>71690080
You do know that the Electoral College is a bulwark against voter fraud, right? Do away with it and West Sulfur Springs in WV is gonna elect Bubba Hotep VII president on mysteriously late ballots, just like JFK.
>>
>>71691791
what? no...
>>
Hillary is my first choice, not even memeing.
>>
>>71691952
why ?
>>
Gary Johnson.
>>
>>71689647
Same, although there's no way I'd ever actually vote for any candidate other than Trump or Cruz
>>
File: MAGA.gif (389 KB, 439x439) Image search: [Google]
MAGA.gif
389 KB, 439x439
>>71689062
I'd write in Jeb
>>
>>71689062
A write-in for Donald J. Trump
>>
>>71689062
If the GOPe steals this from Trump I'm voting Shillary.
>>
One of his sons.
>>
Sanders. Refuse to be ruled by religion and Wallstreet (Cruz) and lies and Wallstreet (Clinton).

If both aren't in I'm sitting the election out.
>>
>>71689062
Im literally looking for another viable option. Trump's stance on trannies using bathrooms they identify with was idiotic and its not the kind of compromise we need.
If I cant find another viable option I'll vote Trump. Am curious what some of you guys think. Lyin Ted is a no go, Bernie Sanders no, Hilliary Clinton no, Gary Johnson no, and I don't think I would vote for John Kasich niether (but I would have to look more into Kasich but he probably has a similar stance on this issue) Thoughts? At the end of the day I want the most qualified person for the job, which at this moment I think is Trump, but im curious about who else may be running.
>>
>>71692775
Sanders would be a disaster if for whatever reason he secured the democratic nomination id vote for whoever had the R by their name and I wouldnt even care who it was.
>>
>>71692848

Trumps move on Trannies in bathrooms is genius. Republicans already love him for the wall and whatnot. The tranny thing gets him some dem sympathy, and the issue genuinely doesn't matter. Either the left is correct and nothing bad happens, or the right is correct and the point is proven empirically. If the latter, then we can maybe stop this downhill spiral into acceptance of degeneracy.
>>
>>71693251
Pandering to the left at this point won't work. Democrats and millenials especially genuinely hate the man and nothing, absolutely nothing will change that. He could back petal completely and spit out Bernie Sanders rhetoric and it wouldn't have an effect on the irrational hate they have for Trump. However, this is the first time I have had a major dissagrement with Trump, which I guess isn't that bad being just one. But if it continues im jumping ship. Im totally ok with gays and trannies, its their right to live in whatever way makes them happy, but they need to come to terms with the fact that a man cannot ever be a woman and vice versa and expecting society to put up with this dillusion.
>>
>>71694105

I agree with you completely. But he doesn't have to care about the democrats or millenials. He probably did swing quite a few moderates in his favor though.
Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.