[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why are young men today so disillusioned with life? What's
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 65
File: dudejpg.jpg (88 KB, 650x413) Image search: [Google]
dudejpg.jpg
88 KB, 650x413
Why are young men today so disillusioned with life? What's going on that's causing them to opt out and not bother any longer with real life?
>>
Every thing sucks except my japanese video games
>>
Just gonna keep making these threads huh?
>>
>>71688994
Ratchet and clank was just too damned fun
>>
Lack of a proper father figure.
>>
File: image.jpg (37 KB, 462x340) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
37 KB, 462x340
>>71688994
I'm a 6'4" chef at Wendy's with a 9 inch cock making over $130,000 a year.
>>
File: 1457927999493.png (28 KB, 186x208) Image search: [Google]
1457927999493.png
28 KB, 186x208
>>71689247
But my brother's father was around to take care of him and he still turned out to be a video gaming loser.
>>
>>71688994
I'm too sharp to be fed the Bullshit we were taught since we were children. Working hard, and dedication to anything besides your personal interest is what a pawn does. The functioning member of society meme is just another way of becoming a moving part in a well oiled machine.
>>
For me, the idea of spending close to 1/3rd of my life in school was very unappealing, so I got stuck with shitty jobs = can't support wife/kids.
>>
Something feminism...something #killallwhitemen
>>
Who are all these "opting out" dudes?

Neither me or any of my friends are "opting out", we still all go out, try to get with girls, enjoy whatever hobbies, get into relationships, work out, play sports, try to build careers.

Maybe the weight of the world just hasn't killed us yet.
>>
>>71688994
>has his own place
>/fit/
>probably nails at least one woman per week
Seems like he's doing OK
>>
>>71689397
>my brother's father
That's all I need to hear to tell you he was a shitty father
>>
File: 1453333348013.gif (3 MB, 200x150) Image search: [Google]
1453333348013.gif
3 MB, 200x150
>>71688994
>wanting to be part of the Jew World Order

kek
>>
>>71688994
Because its not worth it? Why would you spend your life not enjoying it the way you want too? Why subscribe to the bullshit of everyday life revolving around women and attaining a high level job just so you grind it out everyday with people you despise?

Its much more fun just being NEET or even a wageslave to keep the lights on and doing fuck all with your life.
>>
At this point I think I fucked myself beyond redemption by dropping out of high school and being a hermit for 4/5 years.

The only thing I could ever see myself wanting to do is become a surgeon but I dont think I'm mentally capable of handling it and would probably end up doing more harm to myself and other people than good.

And I don't see the point in making money for someone else so they can give me a wage for my work so I can buy stupid shit.

One day I will own land simply through circumstances and I will live on my own and that's more than enough to attract a woman coupled with being fit and decent looking.

For now I plan on spending a decade or two reading, watching TV, and playing games.
>>
>>71688994
Hypergamous women who have no interest in family (which is what all men want, deep down)
Mass immigration depressing wages
Constant attacks on "male privilege", despite the wage gap constantly being disproved and men having a shorter life expectancy
Masculinity being looked down upon, femininity encouraged
The normalisation of degeneracy - women overwhelming vote for leftist parties
Punishment of men acting like men
Endless quotas stacking the deck against (straight white) men

I see no reason to work for a society that hates me. Men build civilisation, without us women won't last 5 minutes.
>>
DONT RESPOND TO THREAD
>DONT RESPOND TO THREAD
DONT RESPOND TO THREAD
>DONT RESPOND TO THREAD
DONT RESPOND TO THREAD
>DONT RESPOND TO THREAD
DONT RESPOND TO THREAD
>DONT RESPOND TO THREAD
DONT RESPOND TO THREAD
>DONT RESPOND TO THREAD
DONT RESPOND TO THREAD
>DONT RESPOND TO THREAD
DONT RESPOND TO THREAD
>DONT RESPOND TO THREAD
DONT RESPOND TO THREAD
>DONT RESPOND TO THREAD
DONT RESPOND TO THREAD
>DONT RESPOND TO THREAD
DONT RESPOND TO THREAD
>DONT RESPOND TO THREAD
DONT RESPOND TO THREAD
>DONT RESPOND TO THREAD
DONT RESPOND TO THREAD
>DONT RESPOND TO THREAD
>>
>>71688994
No incentive. Women are decadent and have the state give them everything.
>>
File: Washington_warning.png (387 KB, 769x435) Image search: [Google]
Washington_warning.png
387 KB, 769x435
>>71688994
>born
>probably given jew name
>jew dick cutting procedure
>mom probably gives you cow milk bcs degenerate
>go to public school
>never learn about heritage
>never learn about finance and business
>fed shit food all of life (way too much sugar mainly)
>times this by millions, throw them in a government owned school that pushes sex propaganda and drug culture

why are young men so disillusioned. wew lad
>>
Not a guy but the ways I sees it:
- Guys have absolute shit in the social-support department
- Fewer opportunities then the generations before them
- Fewer male mentors, it's either your dad or nothing
- Jobs that really push men to do their best are disappearing by the day. i.e. The kind of jobs that keep you physically active and make you feel like you've actually ACCOMPLISHED something at the end of the day
- Family-wise the law is against you so good luck in the family department
- While women aren't taken seriously in the pain department, you guys are less likely to go see a doctor when you need to, so you're more likely to end up hurt and sick
>>
>>71688994
Why the FUCK is it always this image used for this same subject? Are you a fucking bot, OP? How many society drop outs tattoo themselves up and workout? Let alone bother installing a bar in the doorway and having a somewhat tidy room.

If you're going to shill for months at least use appropriate images.
>>
File: CAM00009.jpg (403 KB, 2048x1536) Image search: [Google]
CAM00009.jpg
403 KB, 2048x1536
>>71688994
because women in america hate men

>be me
>be a non beta white male
>walk into trader joe's
>get mean mugged by every women under the age of 40 for no reason (all white women of course
>i could tell they didn't even like the deepness of my voice
>only person who treated me like a human being was the asian male who rang me up

our society is finished. hopefully russia will invade soon and end this charade
>>
>>71688994
lifes a bitch, then you marry one and then you die.

need i say more?
>>
>>71688994
no wife material
>>
>>71688994
no material for wife
>>
>>71688994
The rise of progressivism and SJW
>>
>>71690519

>Jobs that really push men to do their best are disappearing by the day. i.e. The kind of jobs that keep you physically active and make you feel like you've actually ACCOMPLISHED something at the end of the day

This actually resonates pretty true with me.

My first three jobs were:

>Christmas UPS helpee
>Sawmill labor
>Forestry worker / brush clearing

I made a point to take a lesson from each. Working for UPS I rode with a driver who actually taught me a bit about investing. Or at least showed me it paid off to do so. He was set to retire the next year with a christmas tree farm and a ton of UPS stock slowly purchased.

The sawmill job lasted one month. I learned I didnt want to work in a sawmill. Ever.

But clearing brush lasted two years. I had a pretty based boss. He didnt drink alcohol. Liked guns and the outdoors. Started from absolutely jack shit, 0, nothing. Started in logging before he started his brush business and put his wife through school, then together they bought land and built their own house.

He taught me to work my ass off and rewarded me for it as best as he could. He would skimp on his own check to make sure we all got paid. But he also showed me that working hard and being trustworthy paid off: up to two days a week I got to take off from labor to cruise around neighborhoods and drum up work, and hed pay me my hours plus extra per job commission.

It taught me my work ethic and taught me about respect. And frankly just showed me a bunch of little things about life I never wouldve known. Anyone who goes straight to college misses out on that, I wouldnt do anything differently.
>>
>>71688994
Why should I contribute to a society that actively despises me?
>>
>>71689397
That's why I included the word proper.
>>
>>71688994

Well, playing borderlands makes you disillusioned on life. Fucking sjw simulator with memes
>>
>>71688994
No family, no religion, no state.

Pretty much the problem with all western societies right now.
>>
>>71688994
Consumerism. That's what's up.
>>
>>71690594
I have to say I wound up with a pretty awesome wife and had another equally awesome girl interested before I committed. Move to small town or rural america in a conservative state and youll find them.

Ill totally agree otherwise though; I would love it if Russia would take this country over. Based Uncle Vlad. I would be a cooperator.
>>
File: 1442890975640.gif (1007 KB, 273x429) Image search: [Google]
1442890975640.gif
1007 KB, 273x429
>dropped out of college after 1 term
>remember hearing when I was 18 how the bachelor's degree was about to become worthless
>22 now
>that's exactly what happened
>except now I don't have a career

Maybe I'll become an electrician.
>>
>>71688994
your id says it all about you

fap frux

ROFLMAO - YOU OPTED OUT FAGGOT, NO ONE ELSE
>>
>>71689571
I feel ya, man.
>>
The rule is simple:
You fuck the bitches, you don't let the bitches fuck you.
>>
>>71692164
My brother just got in to HVAC and is about to be making perfectly fine money. Frankly I cant say I know any poor electricians either. Just stay in good shape physically and sock your money away.

Shit, living cheaply my brother was working as a hospital janitor for like 13 an hour and still doing great. Had like 25k saved up in 2 and a half years. I wish he wouldve invested it like I told him...but it did support him through school either way.

Remember anons that careers are for dopes. The only way to win is ownership of assets. Rental income, dividend income, business ownership. Anything else is just making someone elses dream come true under the guise of good pay or "contributing to society".

"Contributing to society" is another doublespeak term for wasting your life when you could otherwise be doing something fun for yourself or your family.
>>
>>71688994
Because life gave up on us, not the other way around.
>>
>>71689525
Truth.

But. This is why I seek to be an entrepreneur. Not going to just give up.
>>
>>71688994
I never really understood these threads. If you can choose to sit in the comfort of your own home and do shit that you like then why the fuck wouldn't you?

I HAVE TO WORK and if I had the money to do what I wanted I would make no contributions to society and enjoy my life.

Are you seriously gonna tell me you give a shit about "contributing to society"? Its all about that mighty dollar at the end of the day.
>>
>>71688994
Because what is there to do in real life? Job? Ok i do work but other than that what can you go out for?
>>
>>71690240
Why? It may be shitpost copy pasta blasted on /pol/ daily, but when people happen to stray here, these threads are red pills that get planted in their brains that won't be soon forgotten.
>>
>>71688994
After losing my job, I realized that most of the people around you are only there for your money, not you. I realized that no one at work cares how hard you work, nor how much you've accomplished, just results. You make a little mistake? Get the fuck out. Family is nothing more than a bunch of strangers you need to compete with, like who has the hottest girlfriend, most luxurious car. Fuck that shit. Fuck all of it.
>>
I think one part of it is this culture of solitude that's being promoted in society. I was talking to this girl at work today and she kept telling me about how she's an "independent woman," "doesn't need a man, etc." as if wanting to be alone is some sort of virtuous pursuit. That's how fucked up things are getting. And that's exactly what the elitists and authoritarians want in this world: lonely people; because lonely people are easier to control and conquer.

I mean look at what happened to Prince today. Really sad. The guy died alone. Unnecessarily, I might add. I attribute some of the blame to the people who spread the toxic idea that division among your peers is a good idea. It's not good. Being alone is not something people should cherish.
>>
File: 1449784346298.gif (476 KB, 188x174) Image search: [Google]
1449784346298.gif
476 KB, 188x174
>>71688994
Who is the qt in the picture? I'd support his NEET lifestyle any day if he were my boyfriend. I'm currently in med school so money won't be an issue. :^)
>>
>>71689796
Who is this guy? Reversed Image Searched and couldn't find anything...
>>
>>71693983
Palb Error
>>
>>71688994
life is only good if you're good looking
>>
>>71689640

this teebs
>>
>>71693790

I'm much more muscular than that guy and I'm not a NEET, will you be my sugardaddy?
>>
>>71688994
>those horrendous tattoos
>>
It comes from a sense of powerlessness in the grand scheme of things, I think.

>Can't change your government
>Can't change your society
>Will almost always have people above you in a work or career environment
>We have a culture of unnecessary, ruthless competition
>Said culture fosters distrust and anger between strangers
>Even with friends and family we never truly feel like we have the power to get our feelings and thoughts across
>Economy sucks
>Dating is a nightmare
>Making friends is a nightmare
>and so on

We don't feel like we have power over anything but ourselves, so ourselves is all we focus on
>>
>>71689180
Everything sucks including my japanese video games
>>
>>71694441
>much more muscular
How much more exactly? I don't think that having too much muscle is particularly attractive.

>Will you be my sugardaddy?
I don't think you'd want that.
>tfw 5'8" Latino twink
>>
>>71689214
Except that's Borderlands...
>>
>>71690174
This
>>
>>71688994
not smoking enough weed
>>
>>71689269
And I have a corner office, also driving a 400 000$ company vehicle
>>
>>71693654
People are so far spread apart, when this happens you basically die spiritually. Lifting alone has taught me mch about myself, the world and others in it. Most people are also alone, but nost shy away from contact. It is only a matter of time until it fall apart. It's like every prophecy was correct.
>>
>>71694129
I see what you did lol.
>>
File: lat.jpg (536 KB, 1357x1439) Image search: [Google]
lat.jpg
536 KB, 1357x1439
>>71695190

Not insanely more muscular, I'm cutting now for a more aesthetic physique. I am almost done studying Exercise physiology and Bio, I cook and clean, vers, conversationalist etc. I would love to meet a med student, let me know, seriously.
>>
>>71695021
https://youtu.be/fETc77XokxE

das3 aint to bad
>>
I go to work and when i go home i sit in front my pc till i am too tired and then i go to sleep.

There is really nothing to achieve besides a GF but i am too socially retarded and probably got Aspergers. When my need is too strong then i just go the local brothel and fuck some hot chick from East Europe. I am only 22 and probably banged over 15 hookers.

I cant let go of this nihilistic world view. Hedonism is the only thing that keeps me going.
>>
>>71695190

>tfw 5'8" Latino twink

I'm down with that papi
>>
File: 1461274640268.png (1 MB, 640x640) Image search: [Google]
1461274640268.png
1 MB, 640x640
>>71695708
why is that back of your head photoshopped
>>
>>71688994
people don't look forward to raising children anymore and if you are not planning on perpetuating your genes you really have no reason to live
>>
>>71688994
Youth and disillusionment have always been around.
>>
>>71695888

Because that image is a thumb for a video and the fluorescent lighting overpowered my hair color
>>
>>71688994
>Why are young men today so disillusioned with life? What's going on that's causing them to opt out and not bother any longer with real life?

Toxic environment for being successful.

>Do great at work? Politics gets you fired.
>Get a good education? Boomer asks for 4 years experience in addition to PhD for $10 and hour
>Get married? Divorce gives former spouse half your paycheck for the next 20 years.
>Want a nice car? Insurance is more than a car payment.
>Make more money at work? Higher taxes.
>Want to own a house? Need to offer first born to some bank.
>>
>>71690174
I think the bigger issue is that all the men who had real courage died in wars, berrypickers were left to raise the children, few who survived the war and were worth something are now dead.
So there is no one to raise boys to men anymore except television, media and internet, the influence of it is far greater than most fathers could compete with it, because of working their asses off.
The more time goes by, the more and broadly companies and politicians have possibilities to spread shit for their own gain, starting it with kids younger and younger every year.
Making technology part of the 5 year olds life, with the shit worth infromation and media there.
>>
>>71696042
The hair is literally copied over and over. Show me that bald spot boi
>>
File: 1460597832725.jpg (35 KB, 400x330) Image search: [Google]
1460597832725.jpg
35 KB, 400x330
>>71695758
That's.... That's a pretty good ad.
>>
>>71689269
>6'4''

Does your salary help you forget the fact that you're a manlet?
>>
>>71689269
>HerpDerpBREAKITONDOWNHerpDerpBREAKITONDOWNHerpDerpBREAKITONDOWNHerpDerpBREAKITONDOWNHerpDerpBREAKITONDOWNHerpDerpBREAKITONDOWNHerpDerpBREAKITONDOWNHerpDerpBREAKITONDOWNHerpDerpBREAKITONDOWNHerpDerpBREAKITONDOWNHerpDerpBREAKITONDOWNHerpDerpBREAKITONDOWNHerpDerpBREAKITONDOWNHerpDerpBREAKITONDOWNHerpDerpBREAKITONDOWNHerpDerpBREAKITONDOWNHerpDerpBREAKITONDOWNHerpDerpBREAKITONDOWNHerpDerpBREAKITONDOWNHerpDerpBREAKITONDOWNHerpDerpBREAKITONDOWNHerpDerpBREAKITONDOWNHerpDerpBREAKITONDOWNHerpDerpBREAKITONDOWNHerpDerpBREAKITONDOWNHerpDerpBREAKITONDOWNHerpDerpBREAKITONDOWNHerpDerpBREAKITONDOWNHerpDerpBREAKITONDOWNHerpDerpBREAKITONDOWNHerpDerpBREAKITONDOWNHerpDerpBREAKITONDOWNHerpDerpBREAKITONDOWNHerpDerpBREAKITONDOWNHerpDerpBREAKITONDOWNHerpDerpBREAKITONDOWNHerpDerpBREAKITONDOWNHerpDerpBREAKITONDOWNHerpDerpBREAKITONDOWNHerpDerpBREAKITONDOWNHerpDerpBREAKITONDOWNHerpDerpBREAKITONDOWNHerpDerpBREAKITONDOWNHerpDerpBREAKITONDOWNHerpDerpBREAKITONDOWNHerpDerpBREAKITONDOWNHerpDerpBREAKITONDOWNHerpDerpBREAKITONDOWNHerpDerpBREAKITONDOWNHerpDerpBREAKITONDOWNHerpDerpBREAKITONDOWNHerpDerpBREAKITONDOWNHerpDerpBREAKITONDOWNHerpDerpBREAKITONDOWNHerpDerpBREAKITONDOWNHerpDerpBREAKITONDOWNHerpDerpBREAKITONDOWNHerpDerpBREAKITONDOWNHerpDerpBREAKITONDOWNHerpDerpBREAKITONDOWNHerpDerpBREAKITONDOWNHerpDerpBREAKITONDOWNHerpDerpBREAKITONDOWNHerpDerpBREAKITONDOWNHerpDerpBREAKITONDOWNHerpDerpBREAKITONDOWNHerpDerpBREAKITONDOWNHerpDerpBREAKITONDOWNHerpDerpBREAKITONDOWNHerpDerpBREAKITONDOWNHerpDerpBREAKITONDOWNHerpDerpBREAKITONDOWNHerpDerpBREAKITONDOWNHerpDerpBREAKITONDOWNHerpDerpBREAKITONDOWNHerpDerpBREAKITONDOWNHerpDerpBREAKITONDOWNHerpDerpBREAKITONDOWNHerpDerpBREAKITONDOWNHerpDerpBREAKITONDOWNHerpDerpBREAKITONDOWNHerpDerpBREAKITONDOWNHerpDerpBREAKITONDOWNHerpDerpBREAKITONDOWNHerpDerpBREAKITONDOWNHerpDerpBREAKITONDOWNHerpDerpBREAKITONDOWNHerpDerpBREAKITONDOWNHerpDerpBREAKITONDOWNHerpDerpBREAKITONDOWNHerpDerpBREAKITONDOWNHerpDerpBREAKITONDOWN

Why won't you fucks just die?
>>
File: image.jpg (86 KB, 422x512) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
86 KB, 422x512
With numale cucks like the loser ITT, the future of the west doesnt look good...
>>
>>71695830
You down with a white 6'0 fit/athletic build too? Except I'm going to be a pharmacy phd student.
>>
File: bdb.jpg (645 KB, 1746x1746) Image search: [Google]
bdb.jpg
645 KB, 1746x1746
>>71696148

It's really not that bald, just light and thin. Like I said the fluorescent lighting overpowered my hair.
>>
File: IMG_01.jpg (359 KB, 1080x1920) Image search: [Google]
IMG_01.jpg
359 KB, 1080x1920
>>71695708
>>71695830
That depends, where are you from? I'd like to stay in-area and I don't do the whole long distance thing so there's that.

>That's fine with me papi
Trust me, you don't want any of this. Pic related. :^(
>>
>>71688994
Why shouldn't I be? What do I have in life? All I wanted was a wife, some children and a house to live an ordinary life in. I can't get any of it.
>>
>>71690174
This.
>>
>>71696306

Yeah dude, I am. Super chill /polack/ , high IQ, "guys guy," someone come get me I'm a perfect companion. Completely serious I would love to cook and clean, hang and service. Bi too.
>>
>>71696320

You trollin? Looks good meing. I live in Ohio, can relocate after summer semester.
>>
File: gays not welcome 2.jpg (147 KB, 1000x700) Image search: [Google]
gays not welcome 2.jpg
147 KB, 1000x700
ITT
>>
>>71688994
Women suck
Job market sucks
Society sucks
>>
>>71693319
>>71692889
This. If society isn't worth contributing to, why should I? I get the feeling many young men like me are waking up and thinking the same. What's great is that this will cause the parasitic welfare state to collapse under our sheer apathy.
>>
>>71688994

Two times in my life now I've had a woman who I was very close to turn me down for a relationship.

It may not seem like alot, but I'm very slow to trust, and it took at least a year for each one for me to really feel comfortable around them.

At this point I don't have the will to find a third and hope for the best. I have a good job, am finishing school to get a better one, am decent looking, and am not a total weirdo.

At this point it's better just to work and spend my free time on myself imo. Also I'm so disgusted with the world, I would never wish to bring children into this cesspit of a society we live in.
>>
File: 1453205503548.jpg (54 KB, 396x382) Image search: [Google]
1453205503548.jpg
54 KB, 396x382
>>71688994
>>
>>71696708
We had this same threat today, actually. Several times.
>>
>>71693654
>I was talking to this girl at work today and she kept telling me about how she's an "independent woman," "doesn't need a man, etc
You're joking right? Fucking memes becoming reality again.
>>
File: 1359348288205.jpg (97 KB, 424x620) Image search: [Google]
1359348288205.jpg
97 KB, 424x620
Because it's much more fun to escape. Being "real men" for ungrateful bastards is about the most unpleasant thing I can think of. Of all the changes in the past 50 years, not a single one has benefited any straight, white, male in America/Europe that isn't landed elite or has connections with said elite.

What the fuck is the point? I can't change the system, because armed revolution would be impossible in this day and age. At best, we could secede from the Government and then live in a state wide version of Detroit. Fuck that, video games and porn are much, much better.

Women will realize one day that they're making a grave mistake by disenfranchising men.
>>
>>71688994
We had this thread with the exact same OP image several hours ago. You already know all of the answers and different perspectives around the answer you claim to be seeking.

Why are you doing this?
>>
>>71696433
>Bi too
Fuggg, that's hot. Too bad we're not degenerates, otherwise I would propose steamy threesomes with some some sloots.

>>71696555
I live in New England. Specifically New Hampshire. Currently in Connecticut for med school. Too far away, anon. I don't want to influence you to move.
>>
>>71696555
I live in Virginia. To you that's actually driveable. My personality type is INTP, down for whatever.
>>
>>71688994

most people are disillusioned about life these days

young men are more honest about it
>>
>>71696855
This.
>>
>>71696245
chuckled
>>
Most of these men grew up in the prosperity of the 90's. They thought we were headed to a great place where technology was advanced and everyone had a good life. Then everything changed, from viewing the future as a perfect place to viewing the future as a decrepit place full of death and terror. This changed view of the future messed with them and they just don't want to participate anymore.
>>
>>71696664
Girls can't be good friends until they've gotten over their childish stage. The exception is antisocial girls.
>>
>>71696245
>6'4
>manlet
>tfw 5'6
;_;
>>
>>71689640
Its coming for you soon. I can read the hope in your typing/
>>
>>71689571
Start a business you tool
>>
>>71697176
>>71697185

I'm looking for a place to stay and companionship with another /polack/, in exchange I can offer genuine companionship, servicing, cooking, cleaning, top tier personal training, etc. Like I said I'm going for a MedSTEM field as well. If this interests either of you two guys and you have room for me, get me your contact info, I promise you won't regret it. Not trolling. I'm very laid back and considerate.
>>
3D Women are shallow and/or cunts.
I have no other activities than working, coding and working on my game and browsing 4chan
There's nothing for me outside
>>
>>71688994

Because there is no happy ending if they live life like was "supposed to" Instead of getting married, having a family and retiring comfortably. It's all cut short after the kids

You are then divorced, thrown out of your house, and forced to live in squalor while you ex wife bangs tyrone in your house and in your bed.

Opting out of life, breeds freedom, and no reason to go murder suicide
>>
>>71697481
manlet
>>
>>71697598

I would be perfectly fine with packing all my shit up (Laptop and clothes) and moving. No skin off my back. Finishing my AAS in summer, BS is online.
>>
>>71697176
this and they see the big picture and the consciousness is shifting too, people talk shit but they don't know the world in 2050 , life is very shoort in the sense of mortality this new generations were born in scientific and technologic era , everything happened really fast in a short period of 100 years compared to the milleniums before .
>>
>>71697598
Where you at right now brother? About to rent a house in Alabama, I got a spare room.
>>
>>71697598

dude, keep tuned to /pol/

I've got something in the works

until then, patience

I'm not looking for a cook, cleaner, etc. I have a wife and kids for that
>>
>>71689269
I'm a 9 inch chef in Wendy's with a 6'4" cock making over $130,000 a year.
>>
>>71697724

yah, ww3 (apocalypse) incoming too

we're millennials

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Millenarianism
>>
>>71690341
Fuckung nailed it. I know shit about my family past my grandparents. Not shot. Literally dont know their names. Nothin.
>>
>>71693654

Well prince was divorced and had girlfriends before that. So he wasn't always alone
>>
>>71697726

Central Ohio. Alabama, I didn't know there were fags there lmao
>>
>>71688994
Why does one young faggot keep making this goddamn thread? Did you not get the answer in any of the other ones today? Jesus fuck off with this shit.
>>
>>71697779

Idk what that means but ok.
>>
>>71693654
thisthisthis
this fucking guy got it, divide and conquer
That's the reason we have all these fucking stupid protests of nothing, we fight and live for nothing.
Our values already almost died, so the only thing left is to destroy the Christian culture what mildly unites us.
We have refugees coming into our lands to destroy it, making us fight with them and killing off the, help your neighbour and do no harm to others thing and everything else, the religion has given to our culture.
>>
>>71697598
>>71697703
I might be interested. Just let me know how to contact you and if I make up my mind I'll let you know. I kind of need to see if I can accommodate someone in my house.
>>
>>71688994
>>71688994

being smart
also nice name fag
>>
File: 1336607663553.jpg (23 KB, 569x428) Image search: [Google]
1336607663553.jpg
23 KB, 569x428
>>71688994

Modern day feminism. The left is trying to brainwash every straight white male by telling them that they are rapists and just in general terrible. (The Patriarchy, rape culture, microagression)

Then universities go ahead and ruin a man's life by believing rape claims without any evidence (Mattress Girl)

So many of them simply choose to stay inside and not interact with real females.
>>
>>71698137

Idk how to do that, do you have a fake email or something? If not, I can make one. You don't have to make up your mind, we can talk about it.

I practically need nothing btw, I'm a contributor as much as I can, even though I don't have much.
>>
>>71696664
>took a year

by day 3 they knew you were a beta faggot and used you for friendship and attention.

today's women actively disrespect a man who doesnt try his best to drill her on day 1
>>
>>71697703
I'm planning on leaving my current housing situation and switching jobs to find another place for rent, so I will consider that and contact you in the future if things work out.
>>
What is "top tier personal training"? Sounds like strange sex activities. You top a guy in the butt whilst being tied and thus training him for something?

people have strange ideas in current year. that's why we're all lonely
>>
Tattoos are degenerate.
>>
many of you are rightfully bitter. but dont worry.

once sex robots reach a certain level, the pendulum will swing violently.

its just a shame that your youths are on the wrong part of the wave..
>>
>>71698564

I'm making a ditch email for any takers, with the assumption one or no people will email me. I'm not a ho / greedy.
>>
>>71690341
this
>>
>>71698384
You can create a gmail account or a gmx mail account would be easier, provided for the latter you log into it every couple of weeks.
>>
>>71688994
Overstimulation by media and the internet. Basically information burnout. It's why 4chan as a whole is mostly so bitter, because we were exposed to a flood of the truth around us. It's not so much "red pill vs blue pill", as it is those who accept reality vs those that are mentally sheltered by their degenerate hugbox. Before you say its the same thing, which I know you were readying to throw away everything I typed to say, there are those that are "awake" and mentally exposed to this thing on both sides of it, it's your willingness to accept it that separates you. Liberal, conservative, sjw's, media, republican, democrat. It all doesn't matter, you're all just jumping through hoops. You all know whose behind it too, but you're too busy lashing at eachothers throats to see that they've turned us against eachother. But I'm ranting and getting far off subject now , so fuck it.
>>
>>71689908
Because theres 30 second moments that are worth 30 days investments

You tell yourself how sure you are about how you like things, but even if your thing was playing video games alone, imagine having your own apartment and having money into the biggest ducking rig and buying every ducking skin you can think of

Apply that to normie outlooks and then you see how normies are created
>>
File: defender of the fatherland.jpg (361 KB, 800x1339) Image search: [Google]
defender of the fatherland.jpg
361 KB, 800x1339
>>71688994
>Why are young men today so disillusioned with life?

Because women are worthless.
>>
>>71698589

I'm just a bi /polack/ who wants to hang out with other /polacks/ who might like to have buttsecks, might be into lifting weights, high IQ stuff like performance auto modification, etc.

It doesn't have to be so complicated all the time dude.
>>
File: 1459205588249.jpg (80 KB, 766x960) Image search: [Google]
1459205588249.jpg
80 KB, 766x960
>>71688994
>women are filthy feminist dykes
>literally everyone hates FUCKING WHITE MALEs
>unrestricted immigration
>leftism has unchallenged authority in every sphere of life
>all jobs are low-pay service industry
>society is extremely atomized and no sense of community, common values
>masculinity is shamed as toxic and evil
>women/minorities placed on pedestals and given treatsngoodies for simply existing
>identity politics in general

Why would I work for a system that hates me and a woman that fantasizes about eating pussy?

Fuck the West. It can rot to hell for all I care.
>>
>>71688994
Western whores only fuck niggers because of muh dick, or the bad boy image. No other race has a chance when society, culture, media, etc, pushes our women to accept niggers into their hearts and pussies to be PC.
>>
>>71698384
Yeah, just make a fake email and I'll contact you. I'll be sure to explain the shit we talked about itt so you know who I am. I'll let you know down the road how things work out for me and if I can do it or not. I'm sure you'll contribute, so that's not what worries me. I have a few other things to sort out before I can even consider doing it. I don't want to string you along anon, so yeah...
>>
>>71698673
i know right its like that song heartbreaker, "the best years of my life go by, here i am alone and blue"

T.19 year old virgin with only three GFs ever
>>
>>71688994

I can't speak for the rest of you, but prescription medication destroyed my life.
>>
>>71698853
The solution is the creation of a parallel society.
>>
File: horses.jpg (200 KB, 1200x390) Image search: [Google]
horses.jpg
200 KB, 1200x390
>>71689182
>Just gonna keep making these threads huh?

Sure, why not. They're a daily reminder how misandrist society is and how worthless women are.
>>
>>71698244
This. Pretty much the #1 reason I avoid women like the plague.
>>
>>71698782
That's the thing, your universe is what you let in. There have been plenty of doomsday theories and near comet collisions than you even know about. Why even bother worrying about something you can't change that wouldn't really exist to you if you didn't search for it. And then you make wild assumptions on how people should live there life
>>
>>71688994
I'm bored. I know more responsabilies won't make it better. And the possibliliy of actually having depression won't help.
I deal with real life and i don't even play vydia anymore it's just that sometimes everything seems unbelivable pointless and stupid.
Money is really important and solve more or less most of the trouble, but there are certain things that money won't buy, like inner peace and stability.
>>
>>71698853
No matter what happens the west will need to be destroyed, either partially or completely, and rebuilt in order to change the direction we're headed.

Hopefully it's interesting and we aren't all boiled slowly like it's been going on for decades.
>>
File: 1459298691893.jpg (121 KB, 460x1491) Image search: [Google]
1459298691893.jpg
121 KB, 460x1491
>>
File: 1460600212374.jpg (11 KB, 419x480) Image search: [Google]
1460600212374.jpg
11 KB, 419x480
>>71697848
LOL
>>
File: awol.jpg (692 KB, 930x1399) Image search: [Google]
awol.jpg
692 KB, 930x1399
>>71690272
>No incentive.

That's an understatement. You actually get punished.
>>
>>71698911
>>71698764

[email protected]

Feel free to drop a line anyway, doesn't have to be some sort of robotic confirmation or denial.
>>
>>71691514
Good post, thanks.
>>
File: 1453702629288.jpg (68 KB, 599x547) Image search: [Google]
1453702629288.jpg
68 KB, 599x547
>>71699143
shit man i know you are supposed to be building a wall right now but really though

ARE YOU ME? fuck man i don't know sometimes
>>
>>71698984
Knowing women are by nature bisexual makes me not really care about creating some kind of parallel society. I'd rather just be alone and meditate.
>>
Parents that are worked to death and don't raise their kids with the nurturing love they should get. Kids growing up watching their folks work theirselves to death.
>>
>why isn't everyone as pathetic as me: the thread
>>
>>71689269
Not bad bro

6'8" chef at BurgerKing here, cocks just over 11 inches hard and making about 185 k with sharing
>>
>>71699232
Love that email name man. I'm a little busy right now, but I'll drop you a line tomorrow or something so I can let you know what happens down the road.
>>
>>71699117
That's why I said it's overstimulation...
>>
>>71698244
I wonder if any of the respectable and decent women in the world have noticed... you know, if they exist.
>>
File: matriarchy.jpg (144 KB, 1192x547) Image search: [Google]
matriarchy.jpg
144 KB, 1192x547
>>71699227
You have no idea how excited I am to watch women burn.

>>71699117
>>71698782
This. Holy fuck this. Sometimes I need to take a break from /pol/ because it's too depressing. Of course recently I've been staying on constantly to watch the election, and it's been taking a toll. I find I'm a much more bitter person now and don't really do much else aside from go to college, browse 4chan, masturbate, and play video games.
>>
>>71699363
Just like in the 3rd world too... Hard working parent kid that hangs out on the streets ends up being a no good hoodlum.
>>
>>71699583
I dunno, I think they're all too busy hanging out with Big Foot, the Loch Ness Monster, and unicorns.
>>
Always was the case stupid.
>>
>>71699495

I'm a little redpilled ;) Yeah man, do that, I'll check it periodically.
>>
File: watching women burn.jpg (215 KB, 1432x1080) Image search: [Google]
watching women burn.jpg
215 KB, 1432x1080
>>71699724
>You have no idea how excited I am to watch women burn.
>>
>>71690174

Pretty much this.

Our forefathers died like insects to protect a society that the liberal elite and women are giving away. Fuck them. They can have it and run it into the ground and get Jamal and Achmed to look after it while I stick my dick in Wei Lo Ping Pong.
>>
>>71699909
Pretty much this. I don't know if you could call it Schadenfreude, but I love seeing them get their comeuppance. I always laugh when I read about the Muslim rape and murder statistics in Sweden and Germany and other cucked countries.
>>
>>71690099
Watch that confidence bro, still can end up a bum. Money is needed for everything!
>>
File: coming.jpg (147 KB, 537x497) Image search: [Google]
coming.jpg
147 KB, 537x497
>>71700002
>.
>>
>>71688994
This life is fleeting and meaningless. Modern men are over educated, too intelligent and keenly aware of this. Hedonism and idleness is all they have any reason to pursue.

t. Idle hedonist.
>>
>>71690174
While I agree with you, many latino countries suffer the same phenomenon, despite we have no
-Attacks on male privilege
-Masculinity being looked down

I guess it's also
-Huge population leading to hypercompetitive enviroment in most areas
-End of monogamy and nuclear familes as institutions building a society
-Openly encouraging degeneracy as homosexualism, furry, etc.....
>>
File: suicides.jpg (489 KB, 1200x1488) Image search: [Google]
suicides.jpg
489 KB, 1200x1488
>>71698673
>once sex robots reach a certain level, the pendulum will swing violently.

It has already begun.
>>
File: paradigmshift.jpg (151 KB, 1103x390) Image search: [Google]
paradigmshift.jpg
151 KB, 1103x390
>>71698673
>once sex robots reach a certain level

2/2
>>
File: Decline of Men.png (1 MB, 652x6266) Image search: [Google]
Decline of Men.png
1 MB, 652x6266
I think this summarizes the situation quite nicely
>>
>>71700427
>-Huge population leading to hypercompetitive enviroment in most areas
>-End of monogamy and nuclear familes as institutions building a society
>-Openly encouraging degeneracy as homosexualism, furry, etc.....
Those are the most prominent factors, yeah. It's just exacerbated in western countries because lack of masculine role models.
>>
>>71688994
I feel bad. How can redpilled women help?
Or do we just fuck off and let you sort things out?
>>
File: university of misogyny.png (1 MB, 938x976) Image search: [Google]
university of misogyny.png
1 MB, 938x976
>>71700571
>particularly middle aged ones
Awww, what's wrong Stacy? Sad you spent all your 20s riding the cock carousel and now Chad's left and moved onto another young slut because you're aging like sour milk and your cooch is so blown out you'll get a cold for stepping on an air-vent?

Welp, better drink and shoot up 'til you die then.
>>
>>71700606

I want to believe...
>>
>>71700619
>a young German video game enthusiast I've been getting to know over the past few months
Yeah, in public bathrooms at midnight.
>>
>>71700606
my father works at nintendo and indeed confirms this
>>
I'm 30, not particularly handsome and see no reason why I should settle for a non-attractive person.

And the competition for good looking bitches is crazy, if you actually talked to women you'd know horny faggots make passes at them every fucking day. Not to mention being good looking messes with their heads in the first place.

So its go for an attractive person - you're gonna get cucked in this day and age, they just have too many options.

I'm not a NEET faggot, I live on my own but I'm just not getting married.
>>
File: 1446657891336.png (5 KB, 411x354) Image search: [Google]
1446657891336.png
5 KB, 411x354
>>71701056
But anon, trannies are not women
>>
File: tfw-you-need-a-bf_o_3894413.jpg (206 KB, 500x484) Image search: [Google]
tfw-you-need-a-bf_o_3894413.jpg
206 KB, 500x484
>>71701396
Everything's fugged up...

Everything.
>>
>>71690594
This actually happened to me.
>>
>>71700619
The best part of this is whatever happens, women will ultimately be the losers. We're already seeing signs of that now. For some reason, unknown to their neurotic tiny female brains, they're less happy with life, despite making more money and having more power than ever. There's a great crisis in women right now, and while men are getting the shit end of the stick for the time being, we always bounce back, as nature made us to take a few licks and keep ticking.

But women lack the mental fortitude to handle such anxiety. They're creatures of pure emotion.
>>
>>71701942
that image is kind of off, you spend like 8 hours a day sleeping in your room
>>
>>71701942
Take that despair, turn it into hatred, and burn it for the future. Work to destroy this gynocentric misandrist hellhole we're currently trapped in. Don't do anything for women. Don't hold the door for them. Don't help them if they fall down and hurt themselves. Don't comfort them. Don't be nice to them. Don't even acknowledge their existence unless you have to.
>>
>>71702069
>The best part of this is whatever happens, women will ultimately be the losers
lolno
They'll just find foreign males and never face the reality of what they have done, their brain has been doing so much mental gymnastic since their youg age that anything will go, even if they're getting beaten the fuck up by some violent nog
>>
I don't want to go to college but I'm too afraid to stand up against my mom, she's throwing away my money against my will.
>>
>>71702472
>They'll just find foreign males and never face the reality of what they have done
Because that's worked out well for them in the past. Point is their quality of life will plummet if they don't shapen up and actually give men a reason not to leave them to their fate.

If they actually keep up with this "Not your woman" attitude I'm happy to let Ahmed beat and rape them to hell and back.

I love the white race, but it has to be worth saving.
>>
>>71701056
Don't let feminists convert you.
>>
>>71702069

they'll just vote for a bachelor tax
>>
>>71702594
Eh, do it. It'll be a good 3-4 year distraction from how shitty real life is. That's what I'm doing, and I'm about to start my 4th year in fall. Might go for a master's just to keep myself out of the labor market a little longer. I abhor writing essays though, so that's not likely.
>>
>>71702700
Yeah, that's not happening. If they do I'm either killing them myself or leaving the country.
>>
File: 1458626696439.jpg (22 KB, 255x229) Image search: [Google]
1458626696439.jpg
22 KB, 255x229
>>71688994
They aren't once you leave 4chan
>>
>>71702638

Women are no different today vs 100 years ago

The environment and technology changed
>>
>>71702920
How do you know? Were you there?
>>
>>71702700
Who'd collect it and who'd bust your door down if you refused to pay it?

It's not smart to alienate men when they're the backbone of every successful society in history.
>>
>>71688994
>society tell me I'm evil for existing
>women are insufferable cunts
>government taxes me to support the people demonizing me and destroying society
>the left working overtime to destroy national identity and freedom
>>
>>71689640
Believe it or not there are a significant number of man children who have no real interests besides gaming and living on disability.
>>
>no proper father figure

Get fucked you excuse ridden nancies. My father was a drug addict my entire life and I still make a cool $90k/year and keep a wife and kids happy on a blue collar job.
>>
Join your country's military you losers.

>learn to kill
>get jacked
>fight in Race War
>>
>>71703354
My country doesn't allow people with a history of mental illness to join the armed forces, otherwise I would already be there.
>>
>>71703354
Get gang raped by your squad as part of the power hierarchy. Military is 75% FAGGOTS
>>
>>71698460

I don't doubt it.

Either way im better off alone.
>>
File: 1461297690348.png (15 KB, 365x363) Image search: [Google]
1461297690348.png
15 KB, 365x363
>>71703860
>Canadian Military let's in openly tranny members
>>
>>71704017
>he doesn't want to pound boipucci with his regiment pals
>>
>>71688994
you know who is to blame op:
http://www.tobealpha.com/what-is-a-beta-male/

tl;dr women are the cause.
>>
>>71703354
suicide rates among veterans are ridiculously high, joining the military to find purpose in life has been the meme answer for young men throughout history. Yet now, as all of the branches are slowly being 'gender neutralized' its likely that it will be an even less fulfilling experience.
My Grandfather served in Korea and Vietnam, before I had the opportunity to have deeper conversations with him about his experiences he told me that the last thing that would give me purpose in life is a drill sergeant with an authority complex and a chain of command that viewed you as a disposable unit.
>>
>>71702920
>Women are no different today vs 100 years ago
Both of my grannies had 10 and 12 kids respectively, they were married at 16yo and 19yo, neither of them had a job, and they dedicate their life to be in their house and take care of their kids

Now tell me if a woman will be willing to live this life now
>>
File: kuristus apu apustaja.png (94 KB, 999x530) Image search: [Google]
kuristus apu apustaja.png
94 KB, 999x530
>father worked 15 hours a day
>never around
>grow up being told I need to go to college to become successful
>spend most of my life learning how to take standardized state testing
>never learn anything useful
>no mentors
>get to senior year in high school
>"college degrees are worthless now, sorry"
>"working like you father can't be that bad"
Sorry, I can't see myself wasting away like a slave like my father. I think I may invest in the stock market and other assets.
>>
>>71704266
If every member of the society around her told her that was the thing to do since her yougest age, yes
>>
>>71696639

What makes you think they can't keep creating money out of thin air? White Genocide is the goal. By any means possible. Paper and ink are in plentiful supply, as are digital banks that create billions and billions of dollars out of thin air.
>>
Is this effecting all men or just white men? Because I'm not white and I feel pretty burnt out by society
>>
>>71703354
Already done all those things
Thanks race war simulator
>>
>>71704634
Race doesn't have much to do with this, men in general don't want to work like their fathers and many "drop out" from society. This is a discussion on why.
>>
>>71688994

cynical nihilists dont care about what you are 'sposed to do

once we have sharia law everything will be okay
>>
>>71703354
>go into the military for a couple of years
>come back
>group up with your buddies
>put on animal masks and kill degenerates in the night
>>
File: redpilledwoman.jpg (95 KB, 1107x230) Image search: [Google]
redpilledwoman.jpg
95 KB, 1107x230
>>71701056
>How can redpilled women help

No such thing.
>>
>>71704282
This. I'm thinking of starting my own business or just accumulating enough resources to buy a house and rent out the basement to someone I know and can trust.
>>
File: 04.jpg (468 KB, 1131x652) Image search: [Google]
04.jpg
468 KB, 1131x652
>>71703019
>How do you know? Were you there?

Men were there, yes.
>>
File: nationmwreckers.jpg (346 KB, 867x1000) Image search: [Google]
nationmwreckers.jpg
346 KB, 867x1000
>>71703019

2/2
>>
>>71704453
>What makes you think they can't keep creating money out of thin air?
They can, but it'll be worthless. And it doesn't matter how much they print if nobody cares enough to work or pay taxes.

White genocide only works if you let it works. If enough white men say "fuck it" society grinds to a halt.
>>
>>71704634
I'd imagine it hits whites the hardest but is felt by almost everyone with a penis and testicles. Life for a man just ain't what it used to be.
>>
>>71701056
redpilled woman that doesnt know how she can help?????????????????????????????????
are you sure you are red pilled?
>>
File: 1459725528502.png (948 KB, 905x1600) Image search: [Google]
1459725528502.png
948 KB, 905x1600
>>71705048
This. Watch out in the future as the female parasite attempts to worm its way into our circles by pretending to be "redpilled" - it'll be a significant danger to our cause.

I theorize that "redpilled" women will slowly become the new "gaymur girls" since women are instinctual attention whores.
>>
>>71705225
Bitches, bitches never change.
>>
>>71688994
From an early age they're being taught to not rape or abuse or insult or look at or breath on the same continent as the women in their country that have become downright repulsive so they would just assume live in a perfect fantasy world.

I used to think it was an extremist meme but feminism actually kills civilization.
>>
>>71704266

Christ, no wonder there are so many Mexicans.
>>
File: feminist ants.jpg (480 KB, 1000x923) Image search: [Google]
feminist ants.jpg
480 KB, 1000x923
>>71705720
>but feminism actually kills civilization
Why do you think there are no ancient feminist societies around today? Giving cunts rights is basically the death knell of society. Compound that with apathy, degeneracy and values of "tolerance" and you've got a cocktail equivalent to a civilizational version of cyanide.
>>
>>71690519
tits or gtfo, whore
>>
>>71696329
i want my own home, i want my own girl. help me hate the world
>>
>>71689571
I had the same thing. So when I was 19 I chased after jobs until I got one where I could grow. I went to businesses where I wanted to work, waited for people to take a smoking break and have a chat with them and figure out if there are entry vacancies. When there were they ussually were willing to add my CV to the pile and I've always been invited to warm interviews after that.

I've started 3 different businesses so far and they've been 1. Utter failure, costing all my savings 2. Mild success and 3. Moderate success. I'm making $4500 per month now, but too many hours. I also have to be on call 24/7 which is exhausting. So I might hire someone for $2000 and take the income hit for free time / chance to grow the business more.
>>
>>71689640
Well you don't meet them outside of course.
>>
>>71701056
tits or gtfo, slut
>>
>>71688994
That ID though...
>>
>>71696312
Lol that's shopped too
>>
>>71703354
what war?

the middle east? you mean policing sandal wearing towelheads that shoot 11 bullets then ride off on scooters and hide within the civilians?

the race war? when?

what war?
>>
Why not just kill yourself? Seems like a good choice.
>>
>>71688994
I stopped caring in high school. It would have been nice to start a family and provide for them, but that ship has sailed. Now I just work because working makes me feel important since I'm good at what I do.

I'll probably end up burning all of my money in the fireplace before I die. My gift to the economy.
>>
>>71688994
Me personally?

Gf I loved ended up doing some incredibly hurtful shit so I just kind of gave up trying. I still work but I no longer care about relationships, having children, and society. I have "opted out" since it's been way to hard for no other reward other than regret and pain.
>>
File: 2DJ37.jpg (59 KB, 396x374) Image search: [Google]
2DJ37.jpg
59 KB, 396x374
>>71696312
>>71695708

>hating your bald spot so much you lie about it online
>being this bad at photoshop
>>
>>71688994
Are you here to datamine or have you not gone outside and looked around?
>>
>>71688994
A better question is, who the fuck still plays MW2?

And he's losing. Shitter.
>>
>>71708235
Don't just burn the money, buy some bullion and put it in a treasure chest and bury it. That should make someone happy if they can find it.
>>
>>71709186
I'd rather throw it in a volcano. Making someone other than myself happy isn't a priority.
>>
>>71709186
>be the distant future
>Prof. Hamamoto holds press conference
>"This gold horde represents the earliest one found dated to the cuck period"
>The cuck era was when white countries foolishly thought hordes of non-white barbarians would aid their nations
>These types of hordes become much more common once the extinct white race realized they were doomed
>They didn't want Homo Niggerus especially to gain the resources
>>
File: 1461184771710.jpg (38 KB, 582x308) Image search: [Google]
1461184771710.jpg
38 KB, 582x308
>>71709729
>tfw you realize you fucked up hoard and horde
>>
>>71709824
i liked it anyway
>>
>>71695021
Get better ones.
>>
>>71709824
It's okay, leaf. As least you tried.
>>
File: image.jpg (34 KB, 640x1136) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
34 KB, 640x1136
>>71693654
They say humans are social animals, they can't live alone. But you can live pretty well by yourself. I tell ya...instead of feeling alone in a group, It's better to have real solitude all by yourself.
>>
The allure of years of hard work being rewarded is over. One slip up and your fucked. I'd rather hit restart and grab another beer, then start something fun again. Life/Work/Laws/others expectations equals no fun. I'm opted out and cracking a beer. Rubbed one out earlier so I'm set there. Pizza in 20 minutes. Now I'll just cozy up to my Appreciative dog and feed him some treats too.
>>
>>71692081
> Move to small town or rural america in a conservative state and youll find them.

This

My fiancée's graduating class was 8.
>>
File: isthisniggaserious.jpg (91 KB, 600x666) Image search: [Google]
isthisniggaserious.jpg
91 KB, 600x666
>>71696312
>>71695708
>>71696042
>>
Just one more thought. Life/marriage/work is very similar to a Hugh roller coaster ride. People tell ya to do it they said they loved it they said its worth it, you won't be scared or nuttin. Well once your over the high point and you see the lawyers near your wife and you can't get off the FUN roller coaster Then you will truly be scared and want off the ride. Trust that. I'm happily married 24 years but live separate lives, just some background for ya.
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 65

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.