[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Steve Jobs was a muslim
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 4
/pol/ BTFO. Your right wing scare tactics only focus on the bad. Steve Jobs is half Syrian/ Muslim and probably half of you use his products. Please tell me again that all Muslims are bad.. Give your head a shake.
>>
>>71687821
He was also a scumbag.
>>
> half Muslim
> is anyone this retarded
Oh wait it's just a Canada shitpost
>>
>>71687821
>implying muslim is a race
>implying he was raised with muslim values
>implting he was a decent human being and not a rude pretentious faggot that helped invent hipsters

Fuck off leaf.
>>
>>71687821
>adopted

So other than genes he had absolutely nothing to do with either Syria or Islam then?
>>
>>71687821
Nice BTFO thread! These are great for meaningful discussions. Here is a reply OP.
>>
Gotta love the 14 y olds on my board
>>
>>71687821
half syrian, adopted by jews. Knew how to use people, steal original ideas and take credit for it. Only thing he ever did was sell woz's achievements to the investors and build up the company from there. He was more Jewish then Muslim.
>>
Steve Jobs invented nothing. He was just a clever marketing guy, basically a step above being a scam artist. He contributed nothing to society.
>>
>>71687821
Apple existing is a net negative effect on the world though.
>>
>>71687821
>His products
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E3s-qZsjK8I
>>
>>71687821
So, a conman that was retarded enough to reject medecine while having a cancer is a muslim ?
Sounds about right, probably an avatar of momomad himself ( PBUH ).
>>
>>71687821
Apple is a piece of shit company that produces no innovation. They are a marketing giant that sell outdated technology that they repackaged to look pretty. Only ignorant consumers buy their products.
>>
>>71687821
So basically, if Steve Jobs had been raised by his biological father, Abdulfattah Jandali, Apple would not exist.
>>
He was a practicing atheist/buddhist afaik, tho
>>
File: HNI_0003.jpg (23 KB, 496x373) Image search: [Google]
HNI_0003.jpg
23 KB, 496x373
>steve jerbs
>doing anything noteworthy
>>
Steve Jobs is the most overrated corpse in history.
>>
>>71688607
No, it still would because Wozniak was the only reason the company exists.
>>
File: image.jpg (30 KB, 400x290) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
30 KB, 400x290
you done goofed op
Cringe incoming
Now the Spurgs will spurg about Windows v Apple, android v Apple
>>
His dad probably was a scumbag tho
>>
>>71687821
>Literally made consumer electronics worse

Good thing he got cancer.
>>
Steve was a massive stuck up piece of shit. He stole ideas, lashed out at designers in anger repeatedly, followed hippie bullshit, trained a faggot prodigy and completely stagnated innovation in the cell phone market. Steve never created jack shit. He didn't create one Apple product. While wozniack built amazing machines, he was the greasy slime peddler who demanded lower part costs and to be cut deals from local hobby shops. He ran Apple to the brink of bankruptcy at one point. The fact that people idolize him as something of accomplishment is mind-boggling to me. It's no surprise he was syrian.
>>
File: 1461272731214.jpg (10 KB, 250x237) Image search: [Google]
1461272731214.jpg
10 KB, 250x237
>>71687821
"I really am not his dad. Mr. and Mrs. Jobs are, as they raised him. And I don't want to take their place."
-Job's biological father
Also Steve Jobs is a fag.
>>
>>71687821
no wounder he was such a total scumbag peice of shit hated by 99.9% of the real human race. you know the whites. the rest of the mudfilth like your self loves him tho.

you blew your self the fuck out cuck
>>
>>71688795
All hail the mighty Woz! But Apple would be a micro dot if Woz didn't have the Jobs jerk running things. Also, Woz liked my T-shirt!
>>
steve jobs is a product of race mixing

Thats what happens when the marxists let in millions of foreign students
inevitably they knock up some native girl, then leave

see: jobs, obongo, etc

It's really a disgusting thing
>>
>>71687821
My grandpa was Syrian and he said everyone from that country is nuts
>>
>>71687821
MFW when I never owned an Apple device :)
Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.