[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Has Obama done anything to end racism?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 2
File: saulwilliams.jpg (369 KB, 1500x1100) Image search: [Google]
saulwilliams.jpg
369 KB, 1500x1100
>>
>>71687650
he just showed that blacks can climb the ladder and still fuck everything up.
>>
>>71687830
FPBP
>>
>>71687830
even the ladder itself is become cucked
>>
No, just fanned the flames.
>>
>>71687650

Saul Williams is chill. I met him at my university when I was 19 or so back in 2008
>>
He invited that prodigy engineer clockmaker to the White House.
>>
>>71688443
I used to listen to his music.
>>
>>71687650
You know, if I had a son, he'd look like Trayvon
>>
>>71688443
Thats cool. Yeah I like Saul and his music is awesome but sometimes he plays into the SJW crap. Hes still good in my book.
>>
>>71687650
Racial tension fucking skyrocketed after he became president
he has done nothing to address the issues that plague black Americans, most importantly black on black crime and the death of the American family
if anything he has only worsened race relations across the country
>>
>>71688640
>>71688825
>>71688443

NIN
I
N
>>
>>71688825
>>71688640

I feel he is not as bad as others with the SJW stuff. He was very much against the whole ghetto culture and thats why I kept listening. I usually hate rap and hip hop. Hes very much against race mixing too fro. What I remember. I think he's a black equivalent of a /pol/ack
>>
>>71689071

Brit knows the real reason. I was a huge goth my whole childhood and Trent said "buy this" and I did.
>>
>>71688443

I was the same age at the same time and especially then I loved niggy tardust. You are a fortunate fellow.
>>
>>71687650
Quite the opposite. He's segregated them more.
>>
>>71689477

This is the most cordial /pol/ thread I've been on since the morning at least. He did a free show at the student union at Uni of Texas. We got a pic together thats probably still on my faceberg acct.
>>
>>71689382
Trent is the man. Dont you dare slander him.
>>
>>71689638

When Obama won I was in my dorm very distraught while all the kids beat drums and hippy-ed out on the streets chantimg O-BAM-A. I tried to find a silver lining and I really hoped that maybe he'd inspire the niggers to study and behave but alas, we are where we are and us Americans only have ourselves to blame.
>>
>>71689867

Never m8. Seen him play 8 times in total. His word is still gold round my parts
>>
>>71689661

I was at UT too! I must have been too busy being a degenerate.

I missed out desu senpai.
>>
>>71689981
Damn 8 times? Ive only seen him twice. Im 25 so i was only like 17 by the time he ended touring in 2009 for a good 5 years. Live in a small town so i have to travel at least a couple hours to see him and at that age its hard to do.
>>
i gave up on colbert after he had some faggot on singing about white privilege
>>
>>71690032

Yeah I lucked out. I don't really pay attention to union shit but some girl I went to high school with that wanted to fuck me gave me an invite
>>
>>71688443
>>71688640
>>71688825
I GOT A LIST OF DEMANDS
>>
File: studentshirtprank.jpg (38 KB, 599x337) Image search: [Google]
studentshirtprank.jpg
38 KB, 599x337
>>71689889
>I really hoped that maybe he'd inspire the niggers to study and behave
>>
>>71690271

I'm mexican so my parentals were nonexistant so I was riding to shows in San Antonio/Austin at like 14/15 so I caught their 2005/6 run of shows. On mobile btw
>>
>>71687650
inviting people only because they are black is not ending racism, thats also racism, if they were white they would be not on this program, so its still racism, because he is seeing them as different
liberals are so retard, treating black people like special only makes racism worst
>>
>>71690577

I spent my early years in the Carolinas. I know what I'm talking about.
Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.