[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
/CRUZ/ - GENERAL
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 4
Can you imagine how butthurt Cruz must be right now? He spent years and years preparing his strategy for a presidential run and then trump the heathen from jew york completely upended his plans, took all the votes in early christcuck states that Cruz thought were in the bag, and exposed him as a Canadian liar tool of the establishment.

2016 was suppossed to be the year that Cruz shocked the world and awoke the conservative movement to propell him to the nomination. Instead he is mathematically eliminated and even his own daughters have taken to calling him Lyin' Ted. It must be even worse for him than Jeb. Jeb married the cleaning lady to help him get the nomination, but Cruz spent five years playing a role and alienating his entire party.

I doubt he has done anything but live and breath his presidential campaign for the last few years, considering how well-organized it is. Yet he still got BTFO and will never get another chance.
>>
>>71687377
>even his own daughters have taken to calling him Lyin' Ted
source?
>>
File: ben-shapiro-red.jpg (24 KB, 297x290) Image search: [Google]
ben-shapiro-red.jpg
24 KB, 297x290
The best is that people that want to stay loyal to the GOP are supporting cruz for only that reason and they are being assblasted in the next century with Cruz
>>
Cruz is young enough that he can run in the future, he's only 46, and now he has made a name for himself nationwide. In all likelihood this is Trump's last chance since he'll be 74 by the next election
>>
bad publicity is still publicity
>>
>>71687499
its obviously one of his daughters posting this
>>
File: OUT.webm (2 MB, 942x528) Image search: [Google]
OUT.webm
2 MB, 942x528
>>71687377
>>
>>71687750
>now he has made a name for himself nationwide
Yes but the name he made for himself was Lyin' Ted the Canadian Vote Buyer.
>>
>>71687750
>he has made a name for himself nationwide
Yeah, Lyin' Ted, the canadian nutjob who tried to ban masturbation
>>
File: 1461119994469.png (371 KB, 636x517) Image search: [Google]
1461119994469.png
371 KB, 636x517
>>
I hated him ever since he ran for senate here in Texas.

I watched the debate with him and the democratic opponent, and while I'll never be a democrat, Cruz in that debate was such a pompous fucking dismissive ass while the other dude would actually answer questions then give reasoning.

What really got me was how Cruz started to say that Trump was a pompous ass, then he adopted a lot of his policies, basically acting like his old senate opponent.
THEN he went against a shit ton of stuff he said or did while in the senate, he essentially is a Republican Shillary. Would say or do anything to get elected.

I'm glad he's being beat at his own game by Trump. Him and every other GOPe bootlicker and Hillary soon, too.
>>
>>71687377
The sad fact is, if it weren't for trump, Cruz would be getting BTFO by Jeb!
>>
>>71687377
How can he still claim to be conservative if hes aiming for a contested convention, thats like anti democracy
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.