[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Brexit
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1
File: Nigel-Farage-posing-with--009.jpg (246 KB, 2060x1236) Image search: [Google]
Nigel-Farage-posing-with--009.jpg
246 KB, 2060x1236
Brexit will never happen. People are retarded, people listen to authority. Obama and Cameron have both ordered us to stay in the EU. We have had £10m worth of propaganda leaflets, and Europe is firing up their huge internet shill center.

At this point I am 100% certain of the result.
>>
>>71686789
Okay, so, just out of curiosity, if plebiscite results in favor of leaving the EU, would it be binding on the government? What happens if people vote for the Brexit and then the government decides to stay in the EU anyways?
>>
I imagine with all the rapes, and flood of migrant's in the past year alone, UKIP will explode in the polls.
>>
>>71686789
Not a reason to stop trying. In fact doing so ensures their victory.
>>
>>71687239

Good question. I have no idea. It would be a massive shit storm if they overruled the vote, but if they can or not I don't know.
>>
>>71686789
The more the establishment talk the more people move to go out, plus people hate obama chatting shit and telling us what to do.

>>71687239
I would say civil war but it would just be civil complaints and nice queues and then back to tea and biscuits.
>>
>>71686789

>taking orders from a foreign leader
>>
>>71687495
Even as an American I'd be willing to volunteer for the British army if they going to fight a war of independence against some foreign colonial power. Seems like the past few generations of my family has been doing that anyways, what with all the uppity Germans over there. Are you sure you want to bother trying a peaceful solution?
>>
What upsets me at the moment is how short sighted all the arguments are. Everything is about economic figures and growth over the next 5-10 years. When really we should be looking at the long term impact.

For example whether the EU will completely collapse. We are much better jumping ship now than crying about it in 10 years time if it all goes to shit.

But on the other hand is it better to build on the EU and have a stronger global presence? All the fucking Polish/Lithuanian/Romanian bastards here are pissing me off but If we leave will Russia take advantage of a broken Europe? The collapse of the EU could mean a shift of power towards Russia/China/India etc. A strong Europe would be better for western values on a global stage. And I believe Europe is stronger with us in the EU.
>>
>>71687239

This is actually what I'm expecting to happen. The Government will then come out with some guff like 'anyone's entitled to form an OUT party to stand against us, and if they win you'll get your Brexit'.
>>
>>71687495
>tea and biscuits

Now that's a good Idea.
>>
>>71688097
Would be more of a civil war against the govt if they refuse to pass the brexit.

Not sure how the people would get passed that unless we somehow dissolved the govt.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.