[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Bro-tier Mexicans
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 5
File: image.jpg (101 KB, 634x754) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
101 KB, 634x754
Senor` Thor. This badass and his band of vigilantes are hunting down degenerate drug cartel kingpins and minions and embarrassing them by dressing them in lingerie and making them kiss each other.
Can this bro-tier spic be the savior of Mexico? Is he the hero they need? I hope this Senor Thor badass motherfucker hunts down all the peices of human excrement and buried them in a mass grave in their sexy lingerie.
I know many bro-tier spics but this guy I would allow to date my blue-eyed blonde haired daughter

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3551710/Narcos-knickers-hero-Mexican-marine-hunts-drugs-cartel-bosses-humiliates-arrest-dressing-lacy-women-s-LINGERIE.html
>>
File: 1459303696971.png (269 KB, 1160x785) Image search: [Google]
1459303696971.png
269 KB, 1160x785
truly, the hero we need

godspeed cabron
>>
>>71686384
Cuck
>>
>>71686384
Jesus fucking Christ
BUILD WALL
>>
>>71686478
>Actually enjoying living in a lawless state
CÚCK
>>
Mexican dead pool
>>
>>71686993
We have more laws than usa but we Dont apply em
>>
>>71686384
>hunting down degenerate drug cartel kingpins and minions and embarrassing them by dressing them in lingerie and making them kiss each other
Why don't they just shoot them instead of being fags about it?
>>
>>71686384
>cartels
>degenerate
You're the real faggot. Nieto does this without guns to his head.

Some of those cartels are good, don't be an ass
>>
That guy must have help
>>
>>71687814
>cartels
>good
>>
>>71687814
>Cartels
>Good
>>
>>71687814
Anchor Babby detected
>>
>>71686384
Obama is humiliating a whole nation by changing currency pictures.
>>
>Can this bro-tier spic be the savior of Mexico? Is he the hero they need? I hope this Senor Thor badass motherfucker hunts down all the peices of human excrement and buried them in a mass grave in their sexy lingerie.
No. It's not enough. It's something but it's not enough. Mexico needs death squads to clear out cartels and just killing the cartel members isn't enough. They have to kill their entire families. Masked paramilitaries go into a target's house, round up everyone in there and execute them all out front.

The problem is the reactive nature of law enforcement. When cartels are so endemic it won't do any good to wait until they break the law to get them. You round up known cartel members and execute them whether they're caught doing crimes or not.

Executing family members along with cartel members accomplishes families not cooperating with cartels. Cartels will be tight lipped but the families are much easier to break.

If Mexico were to do this there wouldn't be any cartels within a year. The entire organisational structures of the cartels would break down and cease to function.
>>
>>71686384
I hope he stay annonymus. If anyone ever find outs who really is the pay back ain't gonna be against him, at first, but all their family and friends, because that's the kind of people he is messing with. Or he doesn't have anything to loose, who knows, still outstanding.
Mexican goverment have a really warped version of reality, in fact i can see chance of him being in the wrong because he is violenting the human rights of those bastards and he actually going to the jail.
>>
>>71687469
i.e. a lawless state
>>
File: juan_at_a_time.jpg (245 KB, 634x754) Image search: [Google]
juan_at_a_time.jpg
245 KB, 634x754
>>
File: Bandera_México-Nazi.png (62 KB, 800x457) Image search: [Google]
Bandera_México-Nazi.png
62 KB, 800x457
>>71686384

Daily Reminder:
NATSOC MEXIBROS ARE REAL
>>
>>71686384
They should get the fucking bankers next. Sons of bitches are worse than cartels.
>>
File: 1460188356682.jpg (29 KB, 400x396) Image search: [Google]
1460188356682.jpg
29 KB, 400x396
>>71687814
>Some of the cartels are good
In what way, you fucking dumbass?
>Well, Jose Cansela doesn't chop their dicks off BEFORE killing them.
Ooooh
>>
>>71689808
Muh wall street
>>
New national héroe
>>
>>71687814
you have to go back
>>
>>71687469
sounds like DC.
Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.