[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why don't millennials have good jobs?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 3
File: vR8C5OW.jpg (64 KB, 960x643) Image search: [Google]
vR8C5OW.jpg
64 KB, 960x643
Why don't millennials have good jobs?
>>
>>71685543
Memes
>>
>>71685543
When you dress like that you shouldn't expect a good job.
>>
When you shitpost on 4chin all day of course you can't hold a job proper m8
>>
>>71685543
because they'd rather fight for fifteen
>>
>>71685543
Boomers gave all the manufacturing jobs oversea's. Let in Immigrants for half the price at tech jobs. Let Mexican families work the teenager jobs so no experience.
>>
>>71685543
Why does this guy post Soe every day with a "why don't millenials x" sentence?

And why do you faggots respond every time?

Just hide the thread and move on, you've been warned.
>>
>>71685543
because 90% of them are lazy commies
>>
>>71685543
People are unnecessary. Robotics and soon to be AI will quickly eliminate most entry level positions. This would be good because Western populations are, were, declining.
>>
>>71685877
Pretty much this. The answer why is _____ so messed up in America is always reduced to "because Boomers."

Literally the most entitled and ruinous generation in American history.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7Pq-S557XQU
>>
File: Alex Chilton.jpg (18 KB, 225x234) Image search: [Google]
Alex Chilton.jpg
18 KB, 225x234
>>71685789
>tfw shitopsting has ruined muh life and yesterday a girl called me so weird at my work

I really have no one to blame but myself, but there is no turning back now, I find kinship and solace with you guys
>>
Because boomers won't retired.
>>
>>71685543
They don't deserve good jobs. They want to be replaced by third worlders so they are.
>>
>>71685543
Because they're all either niggers or wiggers
>>
L>>71685543
Da B LAZY
>>
>>71685543
Because the Jews have taken all the good jobs.
>>
Too many millennial have shitty college degrees not fit to wipe an ass with.
>>
>>71685543
Because the good jobs are still occupied.

The most unappreciated fact about the job market is that when you keep pushing the retirement age later and later, that means that there is a larger pool of experienced workers vying for the same jobs as the next generation. Why would an employer promote a millennial to a leadership position when they already have someone with decades of experience who is willing to remain in that position indefinitely?

The decline of pensions in the private sector and the increasing prevalence of 30+ year mortgages make retirement impractical for the Boomers, and so they just keep on occupying the same management jobs they've had since they were in their 40s.
>>
>>71685543
Everyone is either consciously or subconsciously preparing themselves for the massive war that will break out within the next 10-15 years.

It's the same reason why zombie movies, games, and shows have become so popular in the last few years. Everyone can sense the impending financial and social collapse.
>>
>>71686040
Women hate needy little boys desperate for women's approval.
Women hate that more than they hate rapists.
You do not show up as a man on their radar until it is clear you do not need them.
>>
>>71685543
WHY DO YOU KEEP MAKING THESE THREADS?
WHO DO YOU WORK FOR?

WHY DON'T MILLENIALS HAVE KIDS?
WHY DON'T MILLENIALS GET MARRIED?
WHY DON'T MILLENIALS GET GOOD JOBS?
WHY CAN'T MILLENIALS AFFORD HOUSING?
WHY DO MILLENIALS LIVE WITH THEIR PARENTS?

YOU WORK FOR THE GOVERNMENT, DON'T YOU?
I CAN'T BELIEVE PEOPLE ARE STILL RESPONDING TO THESE THREADS
>>
Because they're entitled to your money
>>
>Boomers inherit one of the greatest economies of all time
>Cheap as fuck college and most of them high school graduates who can get well paying jobs
>In turn themselves become powerful and make the decisions for the next generation
>proceed to eliminate or ship as much jobs as possible in order to increase stock value
>require the next generation to require college degrees with years of experience for entry level jobs that pay shit
>meanwhile nickle and dime those college students every step of the way with books, incredible tuition cost, parking etc etc
>make those degrees worthless

Let's face it, boomers fucked it up with their corporate greed
>>
File: 1453211118352.png (119 KB, 883x955) Image search: [Google]
1453211118352.png
119 KB, 883x955
>>71686759
It's data mining. NSA & CIA are made up of Ivy league frat boys that still do University scientific studies.
>>
>>71685543
Because they don't have a good education.
>>
>>71685543

I despise that bitch and how easy her life must be. I hope when we get taken over by shariah i can see her killed slowly by stoning and watch her psyche collapse.
>>
>>71685543

Because they have to wait their turn, something the boomers were used to, working your way up and all that.
>>
>>71686759

At least someone else is finally fucking seeing it

I don't even know why I come to this board anymore, the amount of bot posts HEAVILY outweighs real posts

What the fuck do they get out of it, anyway?
Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.