[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Donald Trump: Transgender People Should Be Allowed to Use Bathroom
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 59
File: dtrump.jpg (494 KB, 4232x3174) Image search: [Google]
dtrump.jpg
494 KB, 4232x3174
http://www.mediaite.com/tv/donald-trump-transgender-people-should-be-allowed-to-use-bathroom-of-their-choice/

What did he mean by this?
>>
>>71685507
he means people can have the liberty to do what ever they want
>>
>>71685570
Including the liberty for mentally ill men to whip out their dicks in front of little girls?
>>
It means the news media is 100% devoted to reporting things about Trump to make /pol/ fly off the handle now, which is to say, /pol/ is the most influential thing in the world now.
>>
His position is consistent with a true conservative's desire for limited government. Only neo-cons and liberals think that the government should be involved in bathroom assignments lol.
>>
>>71685570
As long as they are legal citizens kek.
>>
>>71685648
why did you even make this thread if you're gonna shitpost
>>
File: fuckyou.jpg (150 KB, 1152x1036) Image search: [Google]
fuckyou.jpg
150 KB, 1152x1036
>>71685507
Agree with him on guns
Agree with him on immigration
Agree with him on trade
Agree with him on the military
Agree with him on Obama care
Agree with him on MAGA
Disagree with him on bathroom fringe issue

THAT'S IT I AM A CRUZMISSLE NOW!!!!

fucking idiot
STOP MAKING THESE THREADS NIGGER
>>
>>71685507

#OpTransSubterfuge
>>71684647
>whoyup
>>
that he respects the property rights of private business and doesn't think the government should be in charge of telling people where they can piss, unlike lyin' Rafael "the Canadian rat" Cruz, the so-called small government constitutional conservative
>>
>All these /pol/lacks hating on him for saying this

What the fuck else was he supposed to do?
First off its a non-issue and secondly if he said anything else the media would have a fucking witch hunt. He actually garnered a few Bern voters
>>
>>71685648
Womens rest rooms in america are all secluded by stalls tho. A man using a womans stall would have privacy and would not be subjecting anyone to his penis.
>>
>>71685648
there are no urinals in womens toilets
>>
>>71685679
I thought the law was for private businesses to be able to remove perverts without fear of lawsuits
>>
>>71685780
this
>>
>>71685648
Government shouldn't legislate which bathrooms people use

>I GUESS YOU WANT LITTLE GIRLS TO BE RAPED BY PERVERTS

Nice meme.
>>
>>71685570
He believes that small businesses shouldn't be allowed to determine who is allowed to use their bathrooms. He literally thinks business owners should have their liberties stripped in order to protect the rights of mentally ill perverts.
>>
>>71685507
You people actually believe everything your politicians say no wonder they say americans are retards.
>>
>>71686003
>He believes that small businesses shouldn't be allowed to determine who is allowed to use their bathrooms.

That's literally the opposite of what he said shill. How much is Rafael paying you?
>>
>>71686003
or you know he implied that its his business and his policies for his business are his business alone
>>
>>71685507
FUCK
HE WAS THE CHOSEN ONE WHAT THE FUCK
RRRREEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>71685507
It's a smart stance. Say personally you don't care and be connected enough to know that a decent amount of places are building a unisex bathroom, too. It's ultimately on the store but just move this question along because it's bait.
He took the bait and chewed it off w/o getting hooked. He's a smart fish.
>>
>>71685980
You know what the funny thing is? That NC law? Yeah, it makes it so Government DOESN'T legislate which bathrooms people use.
>>
File: skydive_02.jpg (19 KB, 271x181) Image search: [Google]
skydive_02.jpg
19 KB, 271x181
How high will wall be for the Mexicans? They are deploying the parachutes.
>>
>>71686540
>make a law to legislate government to not legislate government
>>
>>71685507
Don't know if I'm more saddened or disgusted by this.
>>
File: 1259583.jpg (78 KB, 460x300) Image search: [Google]
1259583.jpg
78 KB, 460x300
>>71686540
This. This is what people in this thread don't understand. They keep saying Trump is taking a small government stance when the law he's opposing is actually protecting the rights of business owners.

He's literally taking the stance that mentally ill, perverted men should be allowed to sue businesses if they're not allowed to barge into women's bathrooms. /pol/ is actually defending this, WTF????
>>
File: trapezium.jpg (290 KB, 2728x1984) Image search: [Google]
trapezium.jpg
290 KB, 2728x1984
>>71685507
>What did he mean by this?
He means that soon US bathrooms will be unisex
>>
>>71685507
That I should see little girls nude
>>
>>71686807
>He's literally taking the stance that mentally ill, perverted men should be allowed to sue businesses

Is he really taking that stance, though? Transexuals are not a protected class under Federal civil rights statutes - ie, the area of law over which Trump's DOJ has authority. Thus, Trump's DOJ would not be involved in any suits or discrimination investigations into tranny bathroom complaints. Unless the Federal law changes, which I don't believe Trump has said he would do.
>>
>>71685833
Women's lockerooms aren't
>>
File: 1461266179453.jpg (195 KB, 625x626) Image search: [Google]
1461266179453.jpg
195 KB, 625x626
Conservacucks showing their true face yet again.

They are the SJWs of the Right. Trump has more important things than to take part in your retarded identity politics culture war.
>>
>>71685507
>What did he mean by this?
Destabilize the leftists. It'll create a split between womyn and trannies.

He pulls off more of this, like pitting blacks against white and black women, and he could destroy the liberal establishment too. He should work on pitting Bernie supporters against Hillary supporters, which would be a proxy fight between commies and feminism (including nu-male beta orbiting whiteknights).

Liberals are inherently selfish and self-centered. They ally with others with different agenda because it's convenient. Once it's no longer convenient, they attack each other. Exploit that weakness.
>>
File: 1453525476806.jpg (489 KB, 450x600) Image search: [Google]
1453525476806.jpg
489 KB, 450x600
Seriously? Wow, he lost my vote. I hate how those trannies keep trying to shove their mental illness down our throats. Why should we have to change our laws and destroy established definitons for a miniscule percentage of the population(Which happens to be made entirely out of perverts btw)? At least Cruz said that he also wants to wall off the border, so I can have my cake and eat it too.
>>
He didn't say that.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=No8Q_GmffvQ&ab_channel=JohnIadarola
>>
>>71685570
include intrude on the safety and well being of others!

>>71685980
>Nice meme.

http://www.nbclosangeles.com/news/local/Secret-Recording-Store-Mall-Antelope-Valley-Palmdale-Restroom-207541101.html

The only "meme" is that freaks like you are harmless.
>>
File: Kayo-Satoh.jpg (252 KB, 765x1024) Image search: [Google]
Kayo-Satoh.jpg
252 KB, 765x1024
>>71685507

This is a grey issue that nobody wins.

You don't want some lip smacking pedo slob wearing a wig to use the same bathroom your daughter is using.

But at the same time if you look like the trap in the picture, it would make more sense to use the girl's bathroom and avoid the hassle of the men's.
>>
>>71687949
>change our laws
Actually, what he suggested was that NC shouldn't have changed its law, that it should have just left it as a business' decision / issue.
>>
>>71688048
Holy shit. How did you find someone so fucking stupid?
>>
File: Science Rape Parties.png (245 KB, 666x562) Image search: [Google]
Science Rape Parties.png
245 KB, 666x562
>>71685570
>I'll do anything to defend my Progressive New York con-man!
>>
>>71688446
What woodwork did all you idiots crawl out of?
>>
File: 1435118269929.jpg (124 KB, 702x530) Image search: [Google]
1435118269929.jpg
124 KB, 702x530
>>71688446
>I'll do anything to defend my Canadian-born neo-con traitor!
>>
>>71688352
And that trap is unaffected by the law because nobody would bat an eye if they used the women's room. The law keeps nasty looking unpassing freaks out of their "chosen" bathrooms which makes perfect sense.
>>
>>71686643
So it increases short term govt cost & intrusion reduces those factors long-term. It isn't bad to propose something efficient.
>>
>>71685718
>Implying Trump actually believes anything he tells people.
Uh, Trump himself just told everyone that he lies to us on everything like immigration and guns. He is LITERALLY everything he projects onto Cruz. Grow a brain, lemming.

http://bigstory.ap.org/article/97ff2c296579425c9825d6ea79aa2363/trump-cruz-feud-shifts-luxury-seaside-resort-florida
>>
>>71688352
>But at the same time if you look like the trap in the picture, it would make more sense to use the girl's bathroom and avoid the hassle of the men's.

99% of them don't look like that and wouldn't receive a second glance if they walk into their "identified" bathroom, making your point moot. Step away from your photoshopped, modeling trap pics and think objectively about these nutjobs
>>
Dropped.
>>
>>71686576
Do you live in Qardo warya? Is your maid Bantu or Somali?
>>
File: top sheev.png (2 MB, 1600x1200) Image search: [Google]
top sheev.png
2 MB, 1600x1200
>>71688557
>Neo-con.
You people tend to use that term a lot.

>>71688352
Uh, no. You go into the bathroom based on what is between your legs. Nothing else matters. Stop enabling degenerate garbage like this, and stop kissing Trump's Progressive New York ass.
>>
>>71685507
Trump, you're pushing it
>>
>>71688390
Yes, John is fucking stupid, but he is right in the fact that Trump did not really come out and support Transgender people.
>>
>>71686576
It's Qardho learn to spell and shieet
>>
>>71689206
>>Neo-con.
>You people tend to use that term a lot.
if the rat-sized and flannel and mountie hat fits, wear it
>>
File: Plinkett pisses off Stormfront.jpg (69 KB, 568x521) Image search: [Google]
Plinkett pisses off Stormfront.jpg
69 KB, 568x521
>>71687543
>Trump supports identity politics and SJW bathroom bullshit.
>C-c-conservacucks! You are the REAL SJWs!
>>
>>71686891
This. All bathrooms should be one room unisex ones so that everyone will shut up and we can move on with important topics.
>>
>>71689206
>discrediting the neo-con label
shill confirmed
>>
>>71689569
No, he doesn't. Kill yourself you Cruzcuck
>>
>>71685857
No the law is for protecting us from foreign military powers and enforcing contracts.
>>
Oh all of you shut the fuck up
he's obviously against this but acts like he isnt so he won't get so much shit thrown at him for it.
>>
>>71689572
>All bathrooms should be one room unisex ones

That's the way it was in my college's dorm freshman year. It really wasn't a big deal. Although sitting inches away from a nubile 18 year old female on a Sunday morning while she expelled the previous nights booze and pizza wasn't as erotic as I'd hoped.
>>
File: Il Douche.jpg (26 KB, 288x413) Image search: [Google]
Il Douche.jpg
26 KB, 288x413
>>71689561
>Conspiratard and moral-less progressive wankstain.
If the toupee and shitty orange spray tan fits, wear it.

>>71689727
>Shill for Trump.
>Whines about others shilling.
There's that projection you Progs are so great at!

>>71689914
>Trump supports transgender SJW Tumblr shit.
>N-n-no, he just misspoke! Trumplestiltskin would never lie to his loyal zealots!
Denial just isn't river in Egypt!
>>
>>71688048
What a fucking retard.
>He supports what I want but he also supports state's rights. The states night not want what I like!!!!1111 NO!!!!111
>>
History has shown that giving SJWs leeway on their bullshit demands will bring peace and no more of our standards being eroded!

NEW YORK VALUES
E
W

Y
O
R
K

V
A
L
U
E
S
>>
>>71685507
I think it means that Trump thinks about tranny dick a whole lot less than you do.
>>
>>71689992

Lel, butthurt Trumpfags in damage control mode.
>>
File: The Donald Dilemma.png (348 KB, 480x726) Image search: [Google]
The Donald Dilemma.png
348 KB, 480x726
>>71689992
>He's just saying that to get ahead!!!!11!
Okay. So, how do you know he didn't just say certain things on immigration and guns to just get ahead and not get flak for it? How do KNOW he hasn't been just peddling a con game the entire time?
>>
Disgusting, but you have to take the good with the bad.

Expelling the illegals is far more important.
>>
>>71690647
That's exactly what he's been doing. See:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0xd3kr-QpeM
>>
Trump was on Hannity. He says let the states decide and he doesn't fucking care about stupid shit like that when there are more pressing matters.

Cruzcuck SJWs BTFO
>>
File: Gul'dan Advice.jpg (465 KB, 830x891) Image search: [Google]
Gul'dan Advice.jpg
465 KB, 830x891
>>71690799
How do you know he isn't just saying that to get elected? He's hired many illegals in the past, just so he could profit off of not paying them as much or to have to pay medical fees.
>>
>>71685648
I am a transgirl, I pee in the ladies because I get kicked out of the mens room when I try to go into one.
The first time I had to go into a ladies room because of that and there was no disabled toilet I almost pooped concurrently and I zipped in and out before being bashed even though literally nobody cared and nobody looked.

all I needed was to pee.
>>
>>71691098
>Hannity.
Yeah, I'm betting Hannity really GRILLED him on that, and not just threw some wimpy soft-as-marshmallow questions and just let him off the hook.

>Cruzcuck SJWs BTFO
>SJWs
SJWs are the people pushing for transgenders being allowed to go into whatever bathrooms they want. Trumpfags can't just claim that the other side are "SJWs" when their dear leader is holding the same position as the SJWs they constantly bitch about.
>>
>>71691501
Yep, Cruzcuck confirmed. No more (you)s for you.
>>
>>71690647
The funniest thing is, he doesn't have to agree on everything /pol/ does. We didn't create him out of a protein vat, he just embodies /pol/'s values the most out of all the presidential runners.

The other thing is when have politicians ever really followed through with everything they promised before being elected? It's pretty common behavior to shoot out a bunch of things, then gauge where the voters stand or take issue with.
>>
File: subvert.png (17 KB, 864x450) Image search: [Google]
subvert.png
17 KB, 864x450
>>71691567
Sooo, you can't defend your hypocritical position and shameless Trump whoring? Good to know.

>>71691682
>The funniest thing is, he doesn't have to agree on everything /pol/ does. We didn't create him out of a protein vat, he just embodies /pol/'s values the most out of all the presidential runners.
But... he DOESN'T share your values. He just lies to you that he does. He held the exact opposite positions literally right before he started running. He was pro-amnesty, and sided with the "Gang of 8" on giving amnesty to Illegals. How do you know he isn't just lying to you? /pol/ puts such fanatical loyalty into Trump. What has Trump DONE to warrant that undying loyalty? The reason I side with Cruz, is because he has actually followed through on his Conservative, right-wing values. If Cruz abandoned his values, I would abandon him just as quickly. Why does Trump get a pass when he constantly and consistently changes his positions in order to get attention and votes? I thought everyone was behind him because "he isn't a politician", but now it is okay for him to be an average politician?
>>
>>71685507
I blame der Juden.
>>71686576
That's actually a pretty good idea.
>>
>>71685507

This will get him the nomination. The establishment globalists love their pro fag agenda and they can cuck him on the border wall.
>>
File: 24hillary1-articleLarge-v5.jpg (57 KB, 600x795) Image search: [Google]
24hillary1-articleLarge-v5.jpg
57 KB, 600x795
He meant that he stands with Her.

Let's get based and bomb shit.
>>
>>71685648
why are you so obsessed with what happens to little girls anon?
>>
>>71692688
Because most of anon wishes they had been little girls at one time so that they may experience innocence and the first hints of sexual awakening

Ñohomo
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j6BbzFUeVSE&ab_channel=TheAlexJonesChannel

FRIENDLY REMINDER THAT THIS IS WHO'S VOTE TRUMP IS TRYING TO GET
>>
>>71692380
>But... he DOESN'T share your values. He just lies to you that he does. He held the exact opposite positions literally right before he started running.

Maybe he was lying then, and this is his true self. Who knows. As an NYC businessman and television personality, it's hard to be successful without pandering to liberals.
>>
Dont care, I only want the border sealed and muslims stopped. Nothing else matters right now.
>>
>>71685507
the real Donald trump is finally about to bring the facade down and blue pill republitards for good

mfw he goes full new York values on the general
>>
>>71691167
>I pee in the ladies
>here's a story about me pooping
disgusting senpai
>>
>>71692958
This is true. Anyone who live in nyc (like me) knows that you can be shut out of everything just for voicing one conservative opinion.

Look how other oldies like Molyneux are on the verge of going full white nationalist. Trump either has always been more conservative than he let on OR he was woken up to the disaster of immigration (he read coulter) and on ISIS and Islam. Or maybe he always knew he had one shot to save his country and he's doing it now, in his old age when he has nothing to lose.
>>
>>71685507
He meant that nothing should've been done in the first place. If it was never an actual law the trannies would use the bathroom they identify as and no one would be able to tell the difference. Now that it's legally allowed anyone can do it because anyone can claim to be a tranny.
>>
File: 1411284726283.gif (371 KB, 500x375) Image search: [Google]
1411284726283.gif
371 KB, 500x375
Realistically the issue that arises here is whether or not the person who believes they are a man or a woman actually visually passes as such. Most of the cases brought to attention by the mainstream media are the ones descrying the plight of the minority of these people who could pass as woman or men at a glance. These people should be allowed to use the restrooms of their (*shudder*) "chosen gender". However for every one of these people there are ten dudes in dresses with some botched implants or not even that. These people are where the problems come into play. I personally believe Trump's views might be this way because the transgender people he knows and has seen are largely of the first group (Ms. Universe Canada etc.). You get into some thin ice with the second group because one cant objectively qualify how passable someone is (at least not with society's attitudes today) and even if we could we would never reach the point where we are able to legally start denying access to only certain transgender people.Its a weird issue and is ripe for abuse, the only thing I can really think of to address it would just be encouraging an active community to look out for system abusers and address it on a case by case basis I guess.
>>
File: 1457931972732.png (1 MB, 983x983) Image search: [Google]
1457931972732.png
1 MB, 983x983
>>71685507
/pol/ has finally hit the bottom of the barrel thanks to trump I can't believe there is idiots actually going through the motions of damage controlling this.

fuck you /pol/ you have finally proven you have even less spine that the cucks you so adamantly attack.

I guess if trump says that the white race should die for diversity you'll jump all over that too.
>>
>>71693518
Pol is satire
>>
he just said on hannity

ITS UP TO THE STATES AND COMMUNITIES TO DECIDE

ayy lmao,cruz faggots btfo
>>
>>71693442
Descry* Describe
qualify* Quantify
>>
>>71686540
I read the bill and this is wrong. The bill makes it a requirement for all public bathrooms that people must go into the room matching their biological sex. It then says that all governments below the state cannot legislate anything to the contrary for public bathrooms.
>>
>>71693579
my ass y'all a bunch of cucks
>>
>>71693518

Fuck off shill
>>
>>71693659
Why cant we just require those unisex bathrooms to be put in like most places already have for handicapped people and just let trans people use those if they are unsure?
>>
>>71693591
>That Trump damage control.
Hahahaha! Trumpfags in total denial!
>>
>>71692380
>If Cruz abandoned his values, I would abandon him just as quickly

He abandoned his values along time ago.
>>
>>71694042
u right u right, he has backed down on the core of his campaign which has always been transgender bathroom rights, time to start #Cruzin
>>
>>71691167
You deserved to be bashed, you're mentally ill.
>>
File: 1460345464342.png (197 KB, 1000x852) Image search: [Google]
1460345464342.png
197 KB, 1000x852
This country is facing serious issues deserving of our unwavering focus.
>>
>>71694274
little known fact, trannies never go to the bathroom to shit and are relieved via BBC
>>
>>71692688
Hes a cruz supporter who molest girls.
>>
File: b0f.png (546 KB, 629x454) Image search: [Google]
b0f.png
546 KB, 629x454
>>71694274
Maybe India has been the progressive one this whole time.
>>
>>71685507
I feel sorry for women.
Men don't give a shit if women are around if they piss but I'm not sure if women are cool with pissing when men are around.
>>
File: 461.png (290 KB, 680x680) Image search: [Google]
461.png
290 KB, 680x680
>>71692887
DETAIN
E
T
A
I
N
GULAG
U
L
A
G
>>
File: donald-trump.jpg (933 KB, 2040x1360) Image search: [Google]
donald-trump.jpg
933 KB, 2040x1360
>>71685507
is the whole r/the_Donald subreddit in here?
hopefully you niggers will fuck off now
>>
File: lol.gif (491 KB, 480x250) Image search: [Google]
lol.gif
491 KB, 480x250
>>71694079
>Using the discredited lie about him being anti-military.
Uh, you do know WHY he was against that bill, don't you? He was against it because it was another pork-barrel bill, loaded with a fuck-ton of Democrat spending goodies. Cruz himself said that if it were just the Veteran spending, he would have gladly voted for it. So, no, he didn't betray his principles, which have always been against massive government spending. But, leave it to the Trumplings to not get details and just jump into knee-jerk reactions.

>>71694176
No, the "core" of Trump's campaign was being against political correctness and illegals. Both of which he has backed down on. Nice try, though.
>>
>>71690647

>So, how do you know he didn't just say certain things on immigration and guns to just get ahead and not get flak for i

>and not get flak for it

You are clinically retarded.He"s been getting "flak" for it for the last 9 months, retard.

His Muslim ban was getting attacked by republicucks as well as liberals.

His "extreme rethoric" has hurt his business relationships.With a few companies even cutting ties.

Its not all just pander with his name and profit on the line.
>>
>>71685693
They must come into our bathrooms LEGALLY!
>>
>>71695004
>Uh, you do know WHY he was against that bill, don't you?

You need to try harder no one is gonna fall for such retarded excuses and bs.

>No, the "core" of Trump's campaign was being against political correctness and illegals. Both of which he has backed down on. Nice try, though

But you didn't even try.

And no, Trump hasn't backed down.That's why he attacked changing the 20 dollar bill, and told a supporter straight that he will deport her relatives that have been in the US for more than a decade, the same day in the same interview.
>>
Here's the full quote if anyone wants to actually read it.

“I had a feeling that question was going to come up. North Carolina did something that was very strong, and they are paying a big price and there’s a lot of problems. One of the best answers I heard was from a commentator yesterday, saying ‘leave it the way it is. There have been very few problems.’ North Carolina, what they are going through with all of the business that’s leaving and the strife– and that’s on both sides. You leave it the way it is. There have been very few complaints they way it is. People go, they use the bathroom that they feel is appropriate, there has been so little trouble, and the problem with what happened in North Carolina is the strife and the economic punishment they’re taking.”

Its a fucking stupid bill because they could do what the bill intended to bill before it came into existence by refusing service. Since then NC has been getting cucked out of a shit ton of money and tourism because of it. It was a bad financial move.

It's estimated to cost them $60 MILLION in revenue since.
http://www.cbsnews.com/news/north-carolina-paypal-lost-business-to-other-states/
>>
>all the bluepilled Trumpcucks screaming about how this is totally okay, how transgendered bathrooms aren't an issue, it shouldn't matter, why do you care
My, how fucking PROGRESSIVE of you. It's CURRENT YEAR, so of course trannies should be able to piss anywhere they want.

Are we surprised that a former Democrat (and likely still stealth-Dem) is trying to shoehorn THEIR social values into the conservative party? This is how it fucking starts, and by mid-July, /pol/ will be nodding and saying gun registries are a good idea because Trump said so.
>>
File: image.jpg (26 KB, 192x154) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
26 KB, 192x154
>using public bathrooms, ever
>>
>>71695651
How much revenue are southern states losing to bakeries not catering to gay weddings? Should we stop them from discriminating against homos too because it stands in the way of tax dollars?

Hey, news flash, disgusting people still have money. You crumple on this issue, and where does it end? How far will you bend over backwards to keep having the opportunity to do business with them?

If a tranny has to use a bathroom they don't like, that upsets one person.
If a tranny uses a bathroom they don't belong it, that potentially upsets everyone else in there.
Common sense dictates they should go where it causes the least fucking fuss. If they insist they have a right to be offended, so does everyone else. Let's just shit on the many to protect this poor special snowflake.
>>
>>71685507
desu wouldnt be phased if rupaul walked in the mens room. baka desu familia
>>
>>71685648
Is this what right-wingers do? They whip out their dicks and flail them around for everyone to see when they enter a restroom?

How isn't this illegal?!
>>
>>71685507
trust me senpai he means we're gonna stuff them in ovens and fry them once we win, don't worry about it
>>
>>71693893
Do you have any idea the amount of work, space and expense this would require if it was mandated? Plumbing is fucking expensive, and if small restaurants and bars were required to add another restroom, they'd bed a lo t more space for these degenerates.
>>
>>71696774
where would they place the freakshow room in respect to the mens and womens rooms?
>>
File: Krabs.jpg (52 KB, 480x480) Image search: [Google]
Krabs.jpg
52 KB, 480x480
>/pol/ doesn't realize that by Trump, who is a master dealer, will solidy an increased support by the SJW young adult vote.
>>
>>71695085
>You are clinically retarded.He"s been getting "flak" for it for the last 9 months, retard.
So, it's okay for him to be PC in order to not get flak on transgender SJW shit, but that is totally countered because he put out a retarded statement on banning Mudslimes? Okay, cuck.

>His Muslim ban was getting attacked by republicucks as well as liberals.
Lol. It was getting attacked by "republicucks" because it is completely unenforceable dogshit. I'm absolutely certain that Muslim terrorists could just say that they were "Christian" and get in, or just go to a non-Islamic country and move in from there. That took me two fucking seconds to sink his idiotic talking point.

>Its not all just pander with his name and profit on the line.
Uh, no, retard. The entire POINT of his campaign is to sell his brand. He doesn't give a shit about winning the Presidency, all he cares is that he got to increase his massive ego and can now sell even more merchandise.

>>71695562
>You need to try harder no one is gonna fall for such retarded excuses and bs.
That's not "retarded excuses", you brain-damaged Trumpsucker. That was literally Cruz's position, he said so. The other Conservative and Tea Party Senators voted the same way he did.

>And no, Trump hasn't backed down.That's why he attacked changing the 20 dollar bill
And this right here is why Trump's supporters get called racists, and it is actually provable and true. Why the fuck do you retards care about a complete non-issue like the $20 dollar bill change, but let Trump's Political Correctness transgender support BS slide? One doesn't have any consequences, and the other does. The only reason you Nationalist cucks care about the $20 bill, is because it's Harriet Tubman. If it were someone white, you idiots wouldn't give a fuck. You retards only go along with Trump's political correctness because it was Trump that said it. You guys are frauds.
>>
>>71696875
But I thought the reason we love Trump is because he speaks his mind and doesn't pander to SJWs.

The double think I'm seeing in this thread is truly unreal.
>>
>>71696257
It's not just gay bakeries you dumb cunt. a lot of pro gay states like new york and california don't do tourism with them anymore. Even disney told north carolina to go fuck themselves because of the bill, which is really bad because a lot of movies used to be shot in north Carolina because of how it looks. So that money is gone as well. Even paypal left north carolina and moved to maryland.

It was a bad economic move on North Carolina's part.
>>
>>71687309
Neither are male locker rooms. You think I wanna see some guys snake when he has a pair of tits and wears 10 layers of lipstick? Disgusting.
>>
>>71696327
>So, it's okay for him to be PC in order to not get flak on transgender SJW shit, but that is totally countered because he put out a retarded statement on banning Mudslimes? Okay, cuck.

Its an issue he doesn't give a shit about and is only looking through it from a business perspective:

"There have been very few problems.’ North Carolina, what they are going through with all of the business that’s leaving and the strife– and that’s on both sides. You leave it the way it is. There have been very few complaints they way it is. People go, they use the bathroom that they feel is appropriate, there has been so little trouble, and the problem with what happened in North Carolina is the strife and the economic punishment they’re taking.”

"Lol. It was getting attacked by "republicucks" because it is completely unenforceable dogshit. I'm absolutely certain that Muslim terrorists could just say that they were "Christian" and get in, or just go to a non-Islamic country and move in from there. That took me two fucking seconds to sink his idiotic talking point"

You need to spend a few more seconds finding another argument there hasn't been used in the last few months.Thats beyong pathetic.

>Uh, no, retard. The entire POINT of his campaign is to sell his brand. He doesn't give a shit about winning the Presidency, all he cares is that he got to increase his massive ego and can now sell even more merchandise

Like I said pathetic.He could have sold his brand without getting so many people and some buisnesses angry with him.

>but let Trump's Political Correctness transgender support BS slide?

>let this shit slide because its costing too much

>support

> If it were someone white, you idiots wouldn't give a fuck.

Nah, /pol/ would still be opposed to Jackson getting replaced because he triggers sjws
>>
>>71696774
>Implying they should be allowed in restaurants.

But really I think it should more or less be a rule more for government owned/public property, maybe large businesses and schools, maybe even have something so that new buildings being built that are above a certain square footage require one unisex room (like closet size), bear in mind there are already a ton of handicap/unisex restrooms out in the wild as is. I dont think it should really apply to smaller places and older buildings for those places they can bite the bullet and go before they leave, these places still do have rights to refuse service so why not allow for right to binary bathrooms or some shit like that, Im not a law man man but I do know universities and most large places have a bunch of unisex restrooms scattered about and some small restaurants even have just one restroom too which solves the problem here.
>>
>>71697066
>states' rights end when other states cut off tourism to you
So if New York and the rest of the northeastern and northwestern seabords don't want to have anything to do with the south because of their stances on abortion or teaching creationism in schools it's time to fucking roll over?

Talk about letting your ideologies be bought. They won't even need to pay for shills anymore, they'll just stop patronizing conservative establishments and wait until those dang "backwards" yokels come crawling to the SJW table for a big bowl of black cum and a check.
>>
File: jedi cruz rubio.jpg (159 KB, 1160x1044) Image search: [Google]
jedi cruz rubio.jpg
159 KB, 1160x1044
Cruz: Let them [delegates] go, Trump! Let them go!

Trump: You turned them against me!

Cruz: You have done that yourself.

Trump: You will not take them from me!

Cruz: Your liberalism and your lust for transsexuals has already done that.

Cruz: You have allowed these New York values to twist your mind, until now...Until now, you have become the very thing you swore to destroy.

Trump: Don't lecture me, Lyin' Ted. I see through the lies of the Conservatives. I do not fear the Liberals as you do!

Trump: I have brought unity, electability, independents and democrats to my new GOP.

Cruz: Your new GOP?

Trump: Don't make me outvote you.

Cruz: Trump, my allegiance is to the Republic, to Constitutionalism!

Trump: If you're not with me, then you are my enemy.

Cruz: Only a Liberal deals in absolutes. I will do what I must.

Trump: You will try.

***Super Tuesday Fight sequence***

Cruz: Trump, I have failed you.

Trump: I should've known the GOP were plotting to take over!

Cruz: Trump, the establishment are evil!

Trump: From my point of view, the Conservatives are evil!

Cruz: Well, then, you are lost!

***Super Super Tuesday Fight Sequence***

Cruz: This is the end for you, Lyin' Ted.

***Trump surges in New York***

Cruz: It's over, Trump! I have the high delegate count.

Trump: You under-estimate my populism!

Cruz: Don't try it!

***Trump attempts to overshoot Cruz on the delegate count, but when he arrives at the convention, he get's sliced in two by Cruz's delegate election strategy. Trump then tumbles down the delegate count until he loses***

Cruz: You were the Chosen One! It was said you would destroy the establishment, not join them! Bring balance to the election, not leave it in darkness!

Trump: I hate you!

Cruz: You could have been my vice-President Trump! I backed your statements!
>>
>>71696927
>That's not "retarded excuses", you brain-damaged Trumpsucker. That was literally Cruz's position, he said so. The other Conservative and Tea Party Senators voted the same way he did

Child you are boring and very easy to murder.Try harder.
>>
Seriously, if this is the thing that sinks Trump
USA might as well become EURO.

>ITT: example of first world problem
>>
>>71685655
Dubs of high veracity. It's just to trigger /pol/.

Who gives a shit? I honestly wish I could go back to the days when I never thought about trannies and if I saw one on the street all I thought was "Woah, get a load of that freak" and went on with my day not worrying about it.
>>
>>71685570
Fpbp as usual
>>
>>71696927
Ever thought that this might be his opinion and not him being PC? Because it sure sounds like it's his opinion.
>>
>>71697698
His opinion is PC.
>>
File: 1460842983916.jpg (77 KB, 960x485) Image search: [Google]
1460842983916.jpg
77 KB, 960x485
>>71697344

>Ratfuckers trying to meme this autistic
>>
File: 1454995382534.png (258 KB, 599x443) Image search: [Google]
1454995382534.png
258 KB, 599x443
everyone became accustomed to trump saying un-pc things, so he said something surprisingly pc to get airtime and sway independents/dems

trannies using the wrong bathroom isn't anybody's bunker hill - he's not gonna lose votes over it. however it may get people who had previously dismissed him to take another look. he has to start driving down his negatives at some point so why not say something so politically correct that it shocks everyone?

trump once again shows he's a master manipulator.
>>
File: Ted Cruz Mr. Burns inpression.gif (1 MB, 625x352) Image search: [Google]
Ted Cruz Mr. Burns inpression.gif
1 MB, 625x352
>>71697344
Holy shit, that was beautiful!
>>
"they can use whatever damn bathroom they want who gives a shit"
>OH MY GOD HOW CAN HE AGREE WITH THE SJWS THIS IS ANOTHER GAMERGATE
>>
>>71697344
The funny part though is anakin really did bring those things to his new Empire, and he won in the long run against obiwan. Even your joke makes trump still be a winner.
>>
>>71690103
>Denial isn't just a river in Egypt

Please kill yourself
>>
>>71697722
It's actually not. I'm not even sure what the PC opinion on that matter is if there is one. From what I know, most libtards want a special snowflake bathroom for transgendered people.
>>
>>71697722

And Rattos opinion that Trump has been inciting violence and should fire his manger for touching a reporter was also "PC"
>>
>>71697722

so Trump needs to make sure nothing he says is ever PC, even if it's his opinion, because otherwise he's not the true anti-PC monster?
>>
Guys he's just pandering to liberal social views right now in order to potentially switch over some democrat votes in these upcoming primary states.

And he knows they would dogg him for then being bad economically so it was a lose/lose situation. he made the right move though. most really conservative states already voted in the primaries and caucuses the people around the northeast are more moderate
>>
>>71696927
How much do you get paid per hr?
>>
>>71685570
If that's liberty then I welcome our Big Brother overlords
>>
>>71697330
>Lets deny ourselves half a billion dollars to fix schools and roads and other stuff just so we can stick it to the smallest minority in existence

Ok cruzmissle whatever you say
>>
>>71697888
Trump has been inciting violence. This is simply not disputable.

>>71697941
He is kowtowing to the PC elite gay lobby. He should do what is right. Letting trannies go into women's bathrooms is not right.
>>
>>71685507
Small government is for pussy faggots. Big government is needed to enforce the destruction of degeneracy. For me, the Trump has once again been stumped. I'm not a #CruzMissile either though, why are all your candidates so shit, America?
>>
>>71685507

/pol/ is gonna flip, and by flip, I mean flop.
>>
>>71685507
Drumpf supports fags. He also supports same sex "marriage" and has been to fag weddings

Aaaand somehow /pol still supports this fag lover.
>>
>>71698096
On what basis is it not right? Even further, why do we even have womens bathrooms? It would be cheaper to have only 1 bathroom for both men and women.
>>
>Trump is turning out to be everything /pol/ hates
/pol/ BTFO
>>
>>71698096
Letting non-passable trannies in the womens bathroom is not right*, there is a valid case to be made for the ones that more or less resemble females but the dudes in dresses need to get their shit relegated to the mens room
>>
>>71698096
So if you are anti PC you have to love your entire life being the exact opposite no matter what?
>>
If this is what sinks Trump then I don't even know anymore
>>
>>71698233
>>71698194
>>71698096

(you)
>>
>>71698220
>muh cheapness
We have two bathrooms because there are two genders.

>>71698256
There is no such thing as a passable tranny.

>>71698270
You have to not kowtow to the gay lobby would be a good start.
>>
>>71698096

>Trump has been inciting violence. This is simply not disputable.

According to sjws like Ratto.

>He is kowtowing to the PC elite gay lobby. He should do what is right. Letting trannies go into women's bathrooms is not right.

No he simply doesn't care enough to justify in his mind the cost its currently taking on NC:

"and the problem with what happened in North Carolina is the strife and the economic punishment they’re taking.”
>>
>>71691102
Because Donald trump has never said things just to get elected. Why would he say something like this just to get a few mentally ill to vote for him at the risk of losing some support unless he believes it.

The guys been to fag weddings and supports fag "marriage" too
>>
>>71698402
"Kowtow to the gay lobby"

You do realize no one types like that right. I don't know if they pay you by the hackneyed bromide or what but do try to be less obvious
>>
>>71698402
That's not a reason you cretin. Both men and women are capable of doing their business in an identical facility. How many people have specially designed male and female bathroom at their home? Not many I would hazard.

It's not anatomically necessary for men to have a different bathroom than women.
>>
>>71685507
He knows not to scare those independents and undecided. Railing against Transgender folks is political suicide nowadays.
>>
File: Palpatine is a pretty cool guy.jpg (67 KB, 350x526) Image search: [Google]
Palpatine is a pretty cool guy.jpg
67 KB, 350x526
>>71698051
>Let's cave to PC bullshit and sell our values down the river to placate the SJW whine brigade!
Yeah, that NEVER goes wrong! If it were anyone else other than Trump, you would be calling them a shill and a cuck.

>>71698035
It's a really sweet gig. I get dozens of buckets of shekels made of gold minted with the tears of purebred northern European schoolchildren (the few of them that still exist, meaning you have to squeeze out even more tears for each child)!
>>
Oh shocker close to the generals he will move to the middle like every politician ever sacrificing his integrity to try and win. "I can just TELL that he is the same guy on stage that he would be hanging out and drinking a beer with a regular joe" you fucking delusional ass brains
>>
>>71685507
And? He's just being a Libertarian about it, he's not for forcing businesses to adhere to the state nor is he forcing those mentally ill fucks to go back to the bathroom they're meant to be in.

Leave it up to who owns the bathroom, that seems pretty rational to me.
>>
>we want liberty
>besides who people have sex with
>and how people dress
>and what people do with their bodies
>and how they act
>and what they do with their fetuses
>and what non-christian god they worship
>and who they can marry
>and what drugs they can take

neocons are the worst
>>
>>71698433
>According to sjws like Ratto.
According to the facts.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZCkQbASQWF0

>"and the problem with what happened in North Carolina is the strife and the economic punishment they’re taking.”
Which is a product of his pro-gay style attitudes.

>>71698529
I type like that.

>>71698534
Public bathrooms are different to private ones.
>>
>>71691167
>transgirl

Go to fucking Europe we don't need your degenerate shit here. How was chopping off your dick?
>>
File: image.jpg (145 KB, 640x960) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
145 KB, 640x960
Why are we not talking about how based Palin is?

she should be first woman president imo
>>
>>71685507
You actually made me go to this clickbait shit to see what he said. Fuck you.
>NC law is causing them a lot of problems
True
>I'd let trannies use whatever restrooms they want in my buildings
Disgusting, but dont care, they're his towers he can do what he wants
>Blah blah its discriminatory
It is. But I like it because trans are degenerates.

It's a whole lot of FUCKING NOTHING.
>>
File: sometimes.jpg (97 KB, 447x620) Image search: [Google]
sometimes.jpg
97 KB, 447x620
>>71698402
Its a rare occurrence for sure and it takes a shit ton of makeup but they do exist and probably shouldnt be relegated to the mens room the problem is just that the majority are not like this but think they are in their heads
>>
>>71698580
Paleocons are against all of this you do realise. Only liberals and libertarians support this sort of rubbish.
>>
>>71686891
=100
>>
>>71698614
Yes, they are different in that more than 1 person can use them at a time. You're not making an argument. Is it just that you're incapable of making an argument? If that's the case, why don't you just say so instead of wasting my time pretending you have a reason beside "muh feelings".

Because I know the only reason you have a problem with this is "muh feelings". Or maybe in your case, you disgusting white knight in shining armour, "her feelings".
>>
>>71698580
>neocon

>1. a former democrat newly converted to the conservative persuasion, often bringing to his new label elements of his former political loyalties
Sounds like Trump.
>>
>>71686891

Am i missing the issue with that math question?
>>
File: jenna-talackova.jpg (173 KB, 970x1765) Image search: [Google]
jenna-talackova.jpg
173 KB, 970x1765
>>71698658
Also takes a small team army of surgeons too and it doesnt cure the disease but it does complicate the issue a bit in that I dont think a zero tolerance policy would work because of this minority.
>>
>>71698805
Fuck m8 guess I have to vote Cruz now u r so smart please tell your boss to give you a bonus paljeet
>>
>>71685507
I think he meant "who the fuck gives a shit about this non issue?"
>>
>>71698766
They are different because of who uses them. It is all about privacy. There is no reason to allow men in dresses to use women's bathrooms.
>>
File: Dimmadong.jpg (46 KB, 500x371) Image search: [Google]
Dimmadong.jpg
46 KB, 500x371
>>71698433
>According to sjws like Ratto.

Actually, no. That was from Roger Stone, one of Trump's little henchman, and Trump himself saying there will be "riots" if he isn't anointed immediately.
>>
>>71698886
Bathrooms have stalls for a reason. Have you ever been to a public bathroom you stupid beta bitch?

Women should not have their own special snowflake bathroom in the first place. Waste of resources.
>>
>>71698886
Who gives a shit it's this retarded stuff that has lost republicans two decades of Presidential elections
>>
>>71698964
>Bathrooms have stalls for a reason.
And a man should not be using one in a woman's bathroom.

>Women should not have their own special snowflake bathroom in the first place. Waste of resources.
It is called decency.

>>71698987
>Lets act just like the Democrats to win!
No, there is no point in winning if you do not advance your agenda.
>>
>>71685507
He is just a guy with opinions and I love it. Call him a secret liberal or a racist conservative and see how many fucks I give either way.
MAGA
>>
>>71698614
>According to the facts

Sorry I don't speak SJW.

The protestors are the ones inciting violence since they are provociing him as seen in this video.

>Which is a product of his pro-gay style attitudes

I chuckled but you are still retarded.
>>
>>71699073
Do you guys get to do this from home or is there a central office?

>>71699098
>>
>>71699098
>Sorry I don't speak SJW.
Watch the video. If you can speak English you can hear Trump say it in his own words.

>The protestors are the ones inciting violence since they are provociing him as seen in this video.
No, that is not how it works. When you say " I wish we could just beat the hell out of them" this is an incitement to violence.

>>71699161
Wew lad, I post for free in my spare time. Stay butthurt.
>>
He meant what he said. Keep the laws the same as they've been for 150 years now. The thing I love about trump is he's the only candidate I could see vetoing almost every petty law that congress brings through. He's the strongest in states rights and all he cares about is making America great again, not pointless bathroom laws which mean nothing. Let's worry about making restroom laws after we make sure to keep the filthy immigrants out and screw the rest of the world. "Leave everything else to the people" is trumps philosophy and I love that.
>>
>>71698194
>Drumpf
>mixing conservative argument vectors with liberal memes
hello shill
>>
>>71698937

Trump was simply saying what would happen.He even said he doesnty want it.
>>
Can any of my fellow CRUZMISSLES post that huge extensive list of incidents where perverts entered the women's restroom and assaulted LITTLE GIRLS(!!!) in North Carolina before this very important law was put in place?

Surely this isn't some nonissue! It's being defended by True Conservative Ted Cruz.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E5Brqo0vSNE

Reminder that this is what Trump supports and defends.
>>
>>71698886
if your using public bathrooms your deserve to see the creepy people who use them. lets be real some fat people with short hair vuts could be men or women we dont know

maybe its a fat ass with a cabbage patch face thats a man or maybe its a bull dike you dont know. they are in public and they are probably using the public bathrooms

thats without trans "people" in the mix
>>
>>71699249
It is called a mafia-style threat. Like when a mobster comes and says "wouldn't it be a shame if someone were to smash up your store".
>>
>>71699210

I said I dont speak sjw, ratto.

>No, that is not how it works. When you say " I wish we could just beat the hell out of them" this is an incitement to violence.

Yeah, thats not how it works otherwise Trump would have been sued for it as its against the law.

Actually some sjws even tried but found out they had no case.
>>
>>71699480
>Yeah, thats not how it works otherwise Trump would have been sued for it as its against the law.
Doesn't matter. The footage of him speaking shows it well enough to any reasonable person.

>I said I dont speak sjw, ratto.
Neither do I. I am speaking English. Try reading it rather than meme posting.
>>
File: 1461111152416.png (15 KB, 226x142) Image search: [Google]
1461111152416.png
15 KB, 226x142
>>71699407

Cry moar little SJW
>>
>>71693442
What about disguises? I've had disguise training (however I can't tell you exactly why for official reasons) to the point where I could pass as the opposite gender in foreign countries even (for the record I'm a straight male born as male will always be male I only had to pass as female twice and it was done for official intelligence purposes during the Cold War)

So just because you look a certain gender what makes you think one actually is that gender? It's pretty easy to believeably dress as the opposite gender even for attention if one wanted to.

BTW these trannys and gays in the west have it easy compared to other countries and in history. I've seen someone executed in the Soviet Union because they merely suspected he was gay
>>
>>71691167
Pls be my gf
>>
>>71699556
>SJW for opposing the pro-tranny candidate
You make no sense. You are the SJW here because you love transsexuals.
>>
>>71698580
So you support faggotry?
>>
>>71687309
Do you really think a tranny is going to use a locker room?
>>
>>71699249
>I'm gonna make them a deal they can't refuse!
Little Don is just as greasy as the typical mobster. He's even from New York, so he has the background!
>>
>>71699743
He is actually known to have done deals with the mob in the past.
>>
File: 1461104950574.jpg (482 KB, 1111x597) Image search: [Google]
1461104950574.jpg
482 KB, 1111x597
>>71699555

>Doesn't matter. The footage of him speaking shows it well enough to any reasonable person

Yeah actual facts don't matter only your feelings.

>Neither do I. I am speaking English. Try reading it rather than meme posting.

Nope.Try again.You are speaking SJW

>>71699621

Trump isn't an SJW for not caring enough about the tranny issue, but you deffenitly are for crying about him being mean.

Stop crying little sjw
>>
>>71699621
Not giving a fuck about this retarded social issue doesn't make you an SJW.
>>
>>71698852
Zero tolerance would work

Do what the Soviets did and shoot your fags and degenerates in the back of the head. I've seen them do this back in the day. They never had fags and trannies molesting their children or fucking everyone up over bathrooms >>71698937
>>
>>71699890
>Trump isn't an SJW for not caring enough about the tranny issue
He does care about it. He is on the pro-tranny side.

Supporting Trump is pretty much Tumblr-tier at this point because of this sort of stuff.

>>71699910
It does because not caring is the same as supporting it because you allow it to happen.
>>
>>71699576
>I've seen someone executed in the Soviet Union because they merely suspected he was gay

Why is Russia always so based? Trannies, faggots and other degenerates should be executed.
>>
>>71699982
>He does care about it. He is on the pro-tranny side.

Nope.He is strictly viewing at as a businessman.
>>
File: Sly Tom.jpg (9 KB, 200x212) Image search: [Google]
Sly Tom.jpg
9 KB, 200x212
>>71699842
Hell, his current top minion, Paul Manafort, is suspected of having ties to the Russian Mob. Then there were those mobsters he hired back during the whole "Trump Towers" thing.
>>
>>71699261
>don't worry, it's only that gays want to be treated like everyone and not face discrimination
>don't worry, it's only that lesbians want to be treated like gays and not face discrimination
>don't worry, it's just bisexuals wanting the same privileges as gays and lesbians
>no worries, it's just that transexuals have to have acceptance exactly like LGBs and not face discrimination
>have no fear, it's just that pedophiles are demanding the same level of institutional support that LGBTs received from the psychological profession long ago
>no problem, it's just that the gender questioning can't be resisted if they so desire to have free access to any public facility used by those who don't share their definition of male or female
>i-it's not an issue
>>
>>71698845
It's an impossible shape.
>>
>>71685507
>panders to SJW vote
>won't work
>loses christian vote
>stumped
>>
>>71700177
He is running for President, not CEO. That is not a valid defence.

>>71700185
So many run ins with the mob. One might begin to think that it was more than just a coincidence.
>>
>>71699743

Are Ratto supporters now crying about Trump making deals with delegates?What?
>>
>>71685507

He's letting stupid have stupid.

>republican congress
>this ever happening

Its like they think he is a king and he can do whatever he wants.

This will surely prove just how unthoughtful the left has become with our legislative processes.

>shhhhhh ;^)
>>
File: 1456892436455.gif (3 MB, 360x203) Image search: [Google]
1456892436455.gif
3 MB, 360x203
>>71685570
Pretty much this
>>
>>71700280
We are talking about his threats of riots.
>>
>>71700226
How do you explain him winning more evangelicals than ratfael
>>
>>71685507
Pros still waaaay outweigh the cons.
>>
>>71700203
And making women pumped full of test and with a surgically attached fake penis use the same restroom as other women will stop this how?
>>
File: Sexy Kali.jpg (577 KB, 1260x1920) Image search: [Google]
Sexy Kali.jpg
577 KB, 1260x1920
>>71700177
>He's businessman now, not a politician!
Suuure. At what point will Trump become a "politician", to you cockroaches? I'm guessing you still use the "he's just a businessman" defense if he were to become President? That argument is bullshit. Just because he's a "businessman" doesn't mean his choices aren't political. He's a pandering liberal politician with New York values, get used to it.
>>
>>71699947
We don't have that either
>>
>>71700278
> That is not a valid defence.

Your post isn't.Try again.

>So many run ins with the mob. One might begin to think that it was more than just a coincidence.

Are we gonna have Donny Soprano memes soon?I'm getting excited.
>>
>>71700486
My post was perfectly valid. Trump is running for President and has been for months, saying "he is a businessman" is not a valid defence this far into the race.
>>
All you Trump supporters getting mad as fuck over this is the literal funniest thing to me. If anything, this is a genius political move by Trump. Now that Cruz and Kasich have literally 0% chance to win, Trump needs to draw the vote from Hillary for the general election. What better way to do this than to comment on a prominent social justice issue? Trump has never said ANYTHING negative regarding the LGBT community. Hillary has. Trump is going to steal all the anti-establishment Independents that would have voted for Bernie. This is a genius political move and a great stance to take. Most other countries have unisex bathrooms anyway. If you give a shit about what bathroom people use then you're a goddamn retard.
>>
>>71698051
Privatize the schools and roads. Let the free market figure it out. The state government doesn't need to oversee that shit and it doesn't need revenue from kissing every booboo the SJWs dream up.
>>
>>71700280
Uh, no. We're talking about his threats of violence and his mobster connections. The delegate allocation is nothing to whine about, unless you are Donald Trump.
>>
>>71685507
he's pandering, get used to it, and he baited Cruz kek
>>
>>71685648
Showing kids your genitals is still a crime even if you're allowed in the bathroom
>>
>>71699986
>this

Had Russia not been communist at the time I probably would have defected. Other than the communism they really had better social policies than we do. The few Muslims there were shown their place illegal immigrants and emigrants were arrested and deported/executed and fags were shot. Criminals were sent to work camps none of this "dindu nuffin" shit and so people didn't break the law cause they couldn't get away with it and the punishment was never worth it. Also there was no outsourcing and jobs for everyone before the economy collapsed due to the aforementioned communism.

If the Soviet Union was free market instead of communist its social policies would make it the perfect country
>>
>>71700572
>Trump being a liberal sellout is a genius move
Can't wait until he does this with the wall and amnesty and you say the same thing.

>>71700677
Baiting would imply this is bad for Cruz. This is good because Cruz can show why Trump is a typical Democrat.
>>
>watching /pol/ start to pull apart at the seams finally
>>
>>71691167
Transgirl? so you mean a man?
>>
File: bubble bass.png (268 KB, 500x375) Image search: [Google]
bubble bass.png
268 KB, 500x375
>>71685507
>>71685507
>>71685507
>>71685507
>>71685507

TRAPS FOR TRUMP NIGGASSSS

>yfw you realize that anti transgender bathroom laws don't protect anyone and sick fucks that want to be in bathrooms for malevolent reasons will do so regardless of whether or not these laws are enforced and are arrested the same either way.

Trump = traps
>>
File: Reddit cruzmissles.png (406 KB, 1025x510) Image search: [Google]
Reddit cruzmissles.png
406 KB, 1025x510
>>71688493
Pic related
>>
File: 1461122380390.jpg (27 KB, 600x450) Image search: [Google]
1461122380390.jpg
27 KB, 600x450
>>71700442

You don't just stop thinking like a businessman, retard.Its not how it works.

>pandering

>Meh, I don't care it was fine before, costs too much to make a big deal out of it.

Great pandering.
>>
>>71700429
It stops when you cease ignoring the concerted effort to normalize aberrant behaviors and psychological disorders as a mechanism to attack the supportive structures necessary for a healthy family, base for a productive and self-reliant citizenry, and support for as long as needed the political philosophy which intends to oversee the removal of those pushing the agenda from positions of authority.
>>
>>71700572
Only people "mad" about it are the same three Cruz shills getting paid to act like this is the thing that will somehow make it possibly for their mathematically eliminated candidate to win
>>
>>71700726
You think I care about the wall and amnesty? Please, I'm a lifelong democrat. I hate his stupid wall proposition. But what I believe is that Trump is a strategic mastermind and that now that Hillary has all but cinched the democratic nomination, Trump will easily win the general election.
>>
File: 1458442516584.jpg (36 KB, 450x330) Image search: [Google]
1458442516584.jpg
36 KB, 450x330
>>71691167
crikey dikey shitpost island
>>
>>71700893
>You don't just stop thinking like a businessman, retard.Its not how it works.
You should. Reagan stopped thinking like an Actor. Eisenhower stopped thinking like a General, etc etc.

>>71700953
Screencapping this post for later.
>>
File: tumblr_nlmsh0m9Xm1u7dg9so1_500.png (258 KB, 500x432) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nlmsh0m9Xm1u7dg9so1_500.png
258 KB, 500x432
>>71700992
Do it. I can't wait to be proven right.
>>
>>71692887
Why don't we fight fire with fire? Spit on them and call yourself a tranny, fuck say you have autism and tourettes. Say you are transracial, jewish, black native wolfkin gender biospace matter. Any fucking outrageous and obscure bullshit you can use to describe yourself. And if they ask you to prove it, call them a bigot. Say they are oppressing you. Do unto them as they do unto you. Call them racist nigger haters
>>
>>71701088
For use against Trump supporters when they claim they are not a bunch of leftists.
>>
>>71700726
https://youtu.be/eh_1UgBOvbE?t=2m25s

I don't think many people will react positively to this. He is too fringe.
>>
>>71701146
Lol, that screenshot of some random anon will sure prove that to everyone, A+
>>
>>71700558

It only makes sense to retards like you.

>months

And hes been businessman for decades.There isnt a magical switch, retard.That's why he is constantly talking about deals and how great his business is.
>>
>>71700572
>it's a genius move for this man we've been sucking off for being so anti-PC, anti-establishment, and speaking his mind to start being PC, pro-establishment, and worrying about the feelings of little bitches
C O N G R A T S, your candidate has just made it increasingly obvious that he will say whatever is necessary to pander to the gullible masses. I won't disagree that it's proper politicking, but isn't that the point? That he was a man who wasn't going to play those games, and now he is? If he's willing to lie, put on an act, and placate all these other groups, what makes you sure everything else he's said isn't more of the same?

Build the wall? Honest to God truth! He'll definitely do it!
Trannies in bathrooms? Oh, just a lie to garner support from SJWs.
Immigration reform? He definitely wants that! Not taking advantage of fearful hicks at all!
Amnesty for current immigrants? He's only saying that shit to get the Latino vote, he'll dump them ASAP.
The pro-nuclear stance? Finally, a sensible energy policy that doesn't cave to NIMBY cucks!
Sucking the dick of the coal lobby and promising to make it an even bigger industry? He's just tricking those hicks in Kentucky and West Virginia.
Foreign trade agreements? Kill 'em all! They're flooding America with cheap goods, destroying jobs, trashing our economy! They're not fair partners!
Importing cheap foreign drugs? Gotta mollify the college libs and old ladies somehow! He'd never actually do it, because it's completely counter to his trade protectionism.
>>
>>71701202
These are still the primaries. A lot of Republicans dislike transgenders.

>>71701236
I have been collecting them. Lots of Democrats post on here about how they support Trump.
>>
>>71700726
It doesn't matter if he is "more republican" the general election needs both parties to win
>>
>>71701336
Do you guys think this works or?
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 59

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.