[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So this happened in India Thoughts /pol/tards
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3
File: OhmB8po.jpg (100 KB, 596x828) Image search: [Google]
OhmB8po.jpg
100 KB, 596x828
So this happened in India
Thoughts /pol/tards
>>
File: 1460177518199.jpg (151 KB, 780x848) Image search: [Google]
1460177518199.jpg
151 KB, 780x848
>>
POO
>>
>>71685464
>wet floor

this clearly is not a designated shitting area
>>
>tfwywn be indian

I'm sorry for my ancestors who brought them out of their shit palaces and jungles
>>
>>71685464

Looks like geriatric shit themselves in mid stride.
>>
IN
>>
>>71685464

That is not poop.

If you look closely, you will notice broken chunks and an overall dried appearance.

Having worked inside a Walmart before, I know that any fecal matter discovered on the sales floor is a code brown and is immediately removed and disinfected.

Walmart would not allow feces (or any bodily remnants for that matter) to remain on the sales floor long enough to dry out and crumble.

I am guessing that is was likely a pastry.
>>
Mexicans did that all the time when I worked retail.
>>
>>71685464
>not even poop
>inside an English-speaking store

I had to look at OP's flag to make sure it wasn't Australian
>>
File: 1460516498707-tg.png (203 KB, 528x528) Image search: [Google]
1460516498707-tg.png
203 KB, 528x528
>>71685973
>thinking every single Wal-Mart in the world operates exactly the same and at the same efficiency

Wew lad.
>>
Nope. It's poop. It took them that long to notice. then they posted up some signs real quick, to mark the place of holiness. They'll erect a shrine on the spot later.
>>
>>71685464

Let me guess, it's America and you're going to reveal your epic troll in a minute?
>>
>Australian posting about trolling in a post about shitting
The irony
>>
>>71685973
>Used to work management at a K-Mart in Fort Wayne
>Fucking Burmese everywhere
>They piss and shit wherever the fuck they feel like
>Used to go check the dressing rooms at night to see huge piles of shit everywhere and piss all over the floor
>Put up signs saying "this is not a bathroom" in English and Burmese
>Get our asses ripped to pieces by tumblr tards and soccer moms who cry to the news and our district manager
>Get told to take the signs down
>Dressing rooms continue to fill up with shit and piss daily

Fuck foreigners who refuse to assimilate and fuck my asshole friends who called me racist for bitching about the Burmese
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.