[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>leaving us, mere monkeys, in charge of the olympics >The
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 5
File: ciclovia_kOsNCZa.jpg (87 KB, 620x465) Image search: [Google]
ciclovia_kOsNCZa.jpg
87 KB, 620x465
>leaving us, mere monkeys, in charge of the olympics
>The best banana engineers in the country couldn't calculate this shit right

If ISIS don't kill all the athletes, our infraestructure will.
>>
File: 1407361694325.png (305 KB, 439x399) Image search: [Google]
1407361694325.png
305 KB, 439x399
>mfw you probably won't even have a president in country when the games begin
>>
>>71685300
its as if bribes were paid

this post brought to you by the World Cups in Russia and Quatar
>>
>>71685407

>implying the games will ever begin

Fuck Rio and fuck cariocas. They can't do shit right. I doubt this olympics will happen.

This is not like the world cup at all.
>>
>>71685300
how much ISIS is in monkeyland, anyways?
>>
>>71685300
In other news banana eating is now a sport.
>>
>>71685610
ISIS isnt hardcore enough to survive the Favelas.
>>
How can you guys even assure the safety of tourists from your local population let alone isis
>>
File: brazilian sniper.jpg (41 KB, 544x408) Image search: [Google]
brazilian sniper.jpg
41 KB, 544x408
One must be really stupid to come to the Olympics in a shithole like this
>>
>>71685610

We do have a lot of muslims that no one talks about, and they keep mostly to themselves. Can't get you numbers, won't pull anything out of my ass, but it is huge.

Brazil is full of arabs descendants, it's one of our pillars of miscigenation.

So, ISIS must be really all over this place, it might be a safe house for them due to our neutrality, people here don't really give a fuck about muslims. There is a real risk that they could start shooting things up, yes. Bigger now, that they confirmed that the thread was legit.
>>
>>71686141
Good god, Brazil, you actually trained monkeys to use firearms? You are fucking nuts.
>>
File: king of brazil.jpg (90 KB, 418x609) Image search: [Google]
king of brazil.jpg
90 KB, 418x609
>>71686287
Well, they are everywhere, can be paid with bananas, there's no downside basically.
>>
>>71686287
fuck you, racist
that's a proud brazilian white man, not a monkey
>>
>>71686141
>One must be really stupid to come to the Olympics in a shithole like this
Mate that's the fun. no one cares about which random nigger runs the fastest, we want to see another "Munich."

we got robed out of the nigger mobs we were promised at south Africa World Cup bc FIFA brought in tens of thousand sof white security contractors.

Sheeiit, I'm even going to watch the boat races to look for corpses in the water.
>>
>>71686207
I thought most of the arabs in Brazil were Eastern Orthodox Assyrians fleeing the Turkish massacres in the 1800s
That's where my family comes from, anyways
If that were the case you'd think they'd all hate muslims
>>
>>71685801

If ISIS is really here, they're "are" the favelas. They don't even need to survive, their oil money will buy every single illegal drug and gun kingpin there is. I won't be surprised that if, they step out of the shadows, they will have alliances with things like PCC and god knows what. And their militants will be the same hopeless favela monkeys, probably.
>>
>literal sewage as seawater
>shit infrastructure
>riddled with crime
>struggling to even build what's needed

Why the fuck did they choose Brazil?

Might as well have chosen Zimbabwe.
>>
>>71686829
Zimbabwe would clearly have been a superior choice. They'd have gotten trillions more in bribes!
>>
>>71686287

Racist. That's a proud Brazilian citizen.
>>
>>71686829

I agre with the things you said, brit. But just for the sake of it. It is not exactly Brazil's fault, it is more to do with the state of rio de janeiro goverment.

If you saw city of god, elite squad, you'll know how crooked Rio really is. Brazil could host a olympic game, they picked the worst of the worst, Rio is fucked up.
>>
>>71686829

Zika must be spread across the globe.
>>
Brazilians should contact Olympic HQ and get a contractor hired
>>
>>71686829
Brazil has a large economy so more money for bribes
>>
>>71687420
I am being a bit too mean but shit, no offense m8 but your country is just the last place I would ever consider hosting something like the olympics. It's not just a case of "stimulating the economy". Fucking London had the olympics in Stratford, just down the road from me, and that place is still a fucking shithole.

We all know they were just bribed, but shit.
>>
>>71686141
Tbh humans are just slightly better than this Brazilian
>>
>>71688088

It is bribe, yes. What annoys me the most is that this olympics is a nuisance for us right now, we have more important things to deal with that will be put on hold for this thing that no one will really pay attention.

Like, you know, starting the revolution that may, MAYBE, put us on the right road for a better future for my kids.

But no, let us hate on Rio for not being able to do anything right while fucking PT use this opportunity to plan whatever the fuck they are planning.

I honestly want this to be canceled. Too late now.
>>
>>71688088
The world cup was fine. What's so different about the Olympics?
>>
>>71688597
What the fuck is going to happen to the games anyway? You guys don't seem to be anywhere near ready enough and I wouldn't be surprised if half the athletes attending get assaulted or ill. What about when thousands of people flock there and the barely standing infrastructure is still incomplete?
>>
>>71686508
one of the best and most famous hospitals of the country is syrian, from syrian and libano immigrants, its called ''sirio-libanes''

https://www.google.com.br/search?q=hospital+sirio+libanes&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwinpq3YkqHMAhUOmJAKHb2vA90Q_AUICCgC&biw=1440&bih=799
>>
>>71688597
It used to be sold to the populace that a country could recover the costs of hosting an Olympics.

This is not really the case anymore. It's a great way for politicians to embezzle funds. In a country corrupt as Brazil, I can only imagine the scamming going on with Olympics preparation.
>>
>>71688840
You cant hold every event on a footbal pitch, Maradona.
Swimming would be especially tricky.
>>
>>71689106

It will be a mess. It will be a clusterfuck, someone will probably die. Expect controversies, no one is ready. No one even wants it. It won't do shit for us, does not make any sense in these days.

Thats what happens when your country is in crisis and you don't have an Iron Lady to save it. Dilma is literally like a bizarro world Margaret Thatcher.
>>
>>71689473
>Dilma is literally like a bizarro world Margaret Thatcher.
So you expect her to declare a war and then lose it?
>>
>>71688840
>>71688840
The world cup used existing stadiums, with renovations and including stadiums that had been planned for constructions independently of the world cup, and is largely organized by FIFA, who just use the nation as a host country. In addition to this, the 2014 world cup was spread out across no less than 12 stadiums.

The Olympics is completely different in that the host country is pretty much solely responsible for providing, in this case, expensive, brand new infrastructure to support extremely varied events within one area.
>>
File: orapronobislucifer.jpg (416 KB, 1257x885) Image search: [Google]
orapronobislucifer.jpg
416 KB, 1257x885
>>71689589

What is it that she's doing now with the power, if not declaring a war against the brazilian people?
Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.