[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Just finished reading 'The Turner Diaries'
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 5
File: turner_diaries_cover_small.gif (5 KB, 165x274) Image search: [Google]
turner_diaries_cover_small.gif
5 KB, 165x274
It's like '1984' if Orwell was a /poll/ster.
>>
>>71684727
Personally, I thought it was boring. Check out White Apocalypse, or The Last Confederate Flag. Much better books in my opinion.
>>
File: the sheep look up.jpg (46 KB, 315x475) Image search: [Google]
the sheep look up.jpg
46 KB, 315x475
>>71684727

That book sucks. Read The Sheep Look Up, That's a great dystopia
>>
>>71684727
There is one good early scene, when they visit a diner and observe normies reacting to the heavily propagandistic evening news. That has pretty much come true.
>>
>>71684727
Love the book. you have to listen to it though, bc half the fun id hearing Dr. Pierce do the Jew and nigger voices.
>>
>>71684727
>>71685379
How is Hunter?

Any other books?

I know people love to say it's a shitty story and the writing isn't that great, but how great are any other doomsday books? Not like it's easy to write about a near one man army.
>>
>>71684727

Read it a few years ago. Surprisingly good. Thought it was more like Fight Club for racists.
>>
>>71685687
It is very hard to read Hunter and not think, "why aren't people already doing this?"
>>
>>71685687
>How is Hunter?
hunter not great. Only other book on near same level is called "Serpents Walk," but hard to find.

Peopl edon't "get" that the TD is just a "good" book, it's historically important. It was meant to be, in some ways, a literal manual for a potential revolution disguised as fiction.

Obviously all the nuclear stuff is far-fetched, but in early 80s, a group called "the Order" started a revolt based on this book and reamine don run for 3 years, robbed over 3 million from a bank, were printing their own money, etc..
>>
>>71684727

That book sucked. I destroyed my copy lest I be raided, but I couldn't get through the first chapter since it read like shit.

I've long thought it was a plant to (one more) make White Separatists look like rank idiots.
>>
>>71685990
The Order didn't base their ideology/beliefs on this book. That's what the media was pushing back then, and STILL today... To try and discredit the Turner Diaries and show how this "propaganda" can be "dangerous" to everyday White Americans.
>>
File: upsidedown-pyramid.png (63 KB, 189x192) Image search: [Google]
upsidedown-pyramid.png
63 KB, 189x192
>>71684727
Dr. William Pierce was a great man and an excellent author. God rest his righteous soul.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nlDNrHGUoOQ
>>
>>71685933
>>71685990
>>71686344
Thanks

And I think I remember seeing The Order on a episode of Gangland.

McVeigh supposedly had TD in his car when he was arrested.
>>
>>71685687
>>71685990
can someone give me a link for this hunter book? there must be a shitload of books with this title
>>
>>71686304
Why would you get raided for a book you're allowed to legally own in America?
>>
>>71684727
>"And we let nature take its course"
Worst fucking writing. Its somehow a terrible version of "/pol/ tries to write a fan-fic"
>>
>>71685521
One of my favorite senes. "One man in the diner whistled and clapped at the news of the gunmans' escape"
>>
>>71686748
Heres a PDF
https://archive.org/stream/TheHunterByAndrewMacdonaldWilliamLutherPierce/hunter_djvu.txt
>>
>>71686729
lol

how convenient. Good work FBI.
>>
>>71686801
What line would you write?
>>
>>71686774
At least here in Canada, it's banned and prohibited as "hate literature." Anyone owning a copy will probably do time or something, for "incitement of violence" I suppose.
Ironically, there is a published book of the TD by a Jew (I forget the publishing house, but it's available on Amazon). He says he believes in freedom of speech and such (common sense). So he published it anyway, BUT for the reason that people may know and get into "supremacists heads".
>>
>>71686344
>The Order didn't base their ideology/beliefs on this book. That's what the media was pushing back then, and STILL today... To try and discredit the Turner Diaries and show how this "propaganda" can be "dangerous" to everyday White Americans.
You're clueless. Want to hear Robert Matthews address the National Alliance 2 months before he went underground?

They called themselves "the Silent Brotherhood," but were 100% based on The Order. Matthews even gave Dr. Pierce !4350k to buy his property in West Virginia.

And no one is a bigger fan of Dr. Pierce than I am, he deserved the money and just thankful he got away with it. The one fair book on Dr. Pierce, "Fame of a Dead Man's Deeds," even says that Matthews gave Pierce the money.

Careful talking didactically about shit you don't know-- you just might run into someone who DOEs know the entire story.
>>
>>71684727
>It's like '1984' if Orwell was a /poll/ster

It's like '1984' if Orwell had a happy ending. FTFY
>>
>>71686968
thx m9
>>
>>71687156
The Order was working for a LONG time before the book was released. No doubt Pierce was a huge influence though, I'm not denying that.
>>
>>71687057
>At least here in Canada, it's banned and prohibited as "hate literature.
Dr. Pierce did a broadcast on this and how the Jews got his stuff and other pro-white stuff banned.

they made a list of like 7 things prohibited from entering Canada by mail: things like pedo material, necrophelia, etc... and then at the very bottom, they tacked on "hate literature."

Canada is even more Jew-run than the US. thank god for the first amendment.
>>
>>71687318
>The Order was working for a LONG time before the book was released
Again, not true. They didn't even form until well after the book was written. Here, I'll link you to bobby Matthew's speech at the NAtional Alliance convention.

Here you go, first one. Mate, I fucking knew David Lane before he died while he was in jail. Really. Just admit you're an idiot and leave this one:
https://archive.org/details/DrWilliamPierceAudioArchive308RadioBroadcasts
>>
Very weirdly written with random bomb recipes in the middle. Drakka series seems like /pol/
>>
File: 2ntuz4p.png (3 MB, 1600x1600) Image search: [Google]
2ntuz4p.png
3 MB, 1600x1600
>>71684727
The double standard hypocrisy is what made it impossible to read for me.
>The system does one thing. Ebil
>the main characters do the same thing. We dindu nuffing.
>>
>>71687535
Sounds as if Bob Matthews was an every-day Joe, and then he read TD and it totally radicalized him in a miraculous way. And that's what I have a problem with. Bob Matthews wasn't stupid, or spontaneous. Now I'm not an expert on him, but I'm sure he had beliefs prior to the TD. I'm aware that the TD INSPIRED him. But it wasn't the sole factor for him and his actions. And that's what I'm currently arguing.

Would you say that's an incorrect, idiotic statement?
Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.