[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Be Atheist >have troubled life or see others suffering
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 9
File: empress 1.jpg (18 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
empress 1.jpg
18 KB, 480x360
>Be Atheist
>have troubled life or see others suffering
>wonder why God doesn't help
>has nothing to do with the actions of yourself or other humans
>God's fault
>dislike God's rules and laws
>then stop believing in him
>Become Atheist
>still don't blame self or other humans for any life mistakes
>continue to blame God for all suffering despite not believing in him
>If God exist, the suffering is his fault
>If God doesn't exist, it's still not our fault
>Dismiss all Human responsibility from these situations
>Atheist Logic

All Atheist used this amazing logic at some point in their reasoning for being Atheists. Funny how Atheist's view on logical reasoning is actually far from logical reasoning.

Logical reasoning: +1
Atheism: -1
>>
>>71684528
>Be Atheist
>wonder why God doesn't help

at least you tried
>>
>>71684856
Kek
>>
File: 1459642543974.jpg (328 KB, 640x960) Image search: [Google]
1459642543974.jpg
328 KB, 640x960
>>71684528
>Be atheist
>Become atheist
>>
File: Morla.jpg (178 KB, 981x801) Image search: [Google]
Morla.jpg
178 KB, 981x801
>>71684528
I'm the guy who keeps popping into these threads to remind you that you're literally using a character that is not only fictional in the real world, but is fictional in the fictional story that it was written in.

The Empress was dying, because the reader didn't actually believe the shit they were reading.

Using this character is so shamelessly retarded and counterproductive to your argument that I'm not even going to bother reading it beyond the first line because you're obviously not serious.

Have a good day.
>>
Aren't you getting enough attention on >>>/b/ with this shit?
>>
truthfully as a child i was taken to church religiously (pun) by a friends family. growing up asspie tho, i was predetermined to not believe all that stuff. but i still blame god for all my ill's.

go fucking figure. the mind is a terrible thing to manipulate. and our society manipulates. oh well, i have a terminal battle with my own brain, fuck it.
>>
File: krauss.jpg (158 KB, 550x423) Image search: [Google]
krauss.jpg
158 KB, 550x423
>OP posts this multiple times a day
>still guaranteed to get 300+ replies
atheism is the easiest religion to bait
>>
>>71684856
>>71686486
>american logic
>>
Religious people Honestly need to grow the fuck up.. Come on now, Its 2016. You have all the information in the WORLD at your fingertips and you STILL don't know how the laws of physics work? LMAO.

God is an incorrect guess our ancestors made when they were trying to find out how the universe works WITHOUT ANY TOOLS OR SCIENCE. No wonder they got it so wrong.
>>
>>71687088
>atheism
>religion
>>
>>71687088
>people come in to tell him he's a faggot
>other shitposters come in to lay more bait
Hardly successful.
>>
>>71684528
>CLP posting

This should be a bannable offense.
>>
File: thisisnotalovesong.jpg (75 KB, 720x404) Image search: [Google]
thisisnotalovesong.jpg
75 KB, 720x404
>>71684528
Take your faggot ass back to /b/ no one wants this faggot shit here.
>>
>>71686636
Hell, why use the Childlike Emperess at all? Why not use Dorothy Gale or Sinbad or Sun Wukong? What's she supposed to convey?
>>
>>71687088
It really is. I'm not even sure why there are so many of them on a christian board.
>>
>>71687698
>What's she supposed to convey?
Best I can figure is, "If you believe hard enough, you can make your beliefs reality."
>>
>>71687174
Damn he was right it really is the easiest
>>
>>71687088
Bait within bait call? Well played for a faggot.
>>
File: laughing anime sluts.jpg (503 KB, 976x827) Image search: [Google]
laughing anime sluts.jpg
503 KB, 976x827
>Atheists demonstrate all the same dogmatic characteristics as Theists

>condescend to Theists and constantly try to spread their own ideology

>but they immediately back pedal and say that they're different because their ideology is a "lack of belief" so it's not the same

Reminder that Atheism is a religion unto itself and its adherents are just as retarded as the religious people they hate. Most people are idiots and that includes most Atheists. At least Theists don't invoke their High School education in "the laws of physics" to convince themselves they're smarter than people who don't believe.
>>
One question.
Why does this ugly fucking bitch keep being posted when you make autismposts about atheism
>>
>>71684528
you're fucking stuipid atheism isn't a religion its a way of life, you faggot retards wish you could be this enlightened and free from the chains of illogical thinking, i fucking hate you drains on society you just keep the successful intelligent people back with your stupid shit all the time, fuck you and die and have your scientific essence become a fucking lobster turd
>>
>>71684528
I can't differ if OP have penis or vagina, so I don't even look at the face of this shit.
>>
>>71688398
yeah im a former muslim and i hate how stupid those types of people are, im right with you brother. we should just think all these people to death because science they're stupid.
>>
>>71688685
>wanting to kill apostates
Sounds like your still a muslim
>>
File: lIqiK56.png (157 KB, 672x373) Image search: [Google]
lIqiK56.png
157 KB, 672x373
>>71684528

>be me
>worry about my cause only
>gets told what should be my cause
>walks away

Never slept better.
>>
>>71688398
what have you done with your life that;s so successful and advancing
>>
File: 1461203730695.jpg (75 KB, 600x1040) Image search: [Google]
1461203730695.jpg
75 KB, 600x1040
>bringing that /b/ thread to /pol/

fuck off
>>
ok but where is politics?

i see no politics here

janitors will ignore shitty /b/ tier threads though because they hate /pol
Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 9

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.