[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>preserve European culture >tattoos are degenerate Pick
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 5
File: _20160422_015747.jpg (89 KB, 1072x700) Image search: [Google]
_20160422_015747.jpg
89 KB, 1072x700
>preserve European culture
>tattoos are degenerate
Pick one /pol/
>>
>>71684486

> Modern tats are degenerate and represent the worst of modern degenerate street culture. They represent rebellion
> Tribal tattoos were art that meant something to the tribe. They represent links between generations.
>>
>>71684733
> MFW my tattoos link me between my generations and my race.
>>
I'm getting a jewish star on my forehead
>>
>>71684733
This.
Tatoos had representing something good, something interesting. I hate to say it...but...fuck...even those tribal tattoos africans have look better because they actually represent something. Not "haha look a snake haha i am sneaky" or some stupid shit. The tattoos were also not really in regular day life, but more in a warrior.
>>
File: 1298330302826.jpg (91 KB, 349x360) Image search: [Google]
1298330302826.jpg
91 KB, 349x360
>>71684486
I appropriated a much more ancient culture for my tattoos, the Phoenicians. You've probably never heard of them.
>>
File: tattoopazyryk.jpg (25 KB, 400x207) Image search: [Google]
tattoopazyryk.jpg
25 KB, 400x207
>>71685016
Fucking mediterranean sedentary faggot shits, get out
>>
>>71684733
Why doesn't anyone know how to properly use green text anymore?

Green text was not necessary for your post.
>>
Aren't vikings supposed to be black
>>
>>71684486
You can preserve European Culture while moving on. Tribal tattoos make you look like a dumb cunt and an edgelord.

We going to be living in hill forts to preserve our culture now?
>>
>>71684486
ETERNAL ANGLO
>>
Im in the navy and Im covered in traditional Japanese and nautical tattoos. Am I acceptable? Would you deny me a job I was 100% qualified for given my discipline and experience because I followed through with a sailor tradition?
>>
>>71685198

For that post they were basically bullet points. Other times I use arrows for quotes and mocking other posters.
>>
i want a crusader tattoo on my back. that would kick ass
>>
>>71684486
>ETERNAL
>>
>>71685370
Are they on your face or neck?
>>
>>71685370
Are you of Japanese descent?

If not you're a weaboo.
>>
>>71685273
>dude preserve European culture
>dude it's the current year wtf lmao XD
>>
>>71684791
The only tat iv'e ever considered is my Clan emblem.
>>
>>71685377
>basically bullet points.
It's like I'm on Reddit!
>>
>>71685508
No, my arms, chest, and torso
>>71685516
google what traditional japanese is you fucking moron
>>
>>71684733
>implying you can't get tribal tattoos
>>71685273
>>71685517
He beat me to it
>>71685370
>permanently inking your skin with a foreign culture
JUST
>>71685396
Get a Celtic one you eejit
>>
>>71685638
Carry on then.
>>
>>71685638
>Inking your skin with another cultures art when it has fucking nothing to do with you.

I think the fucking moron you're looking for is you.
>>
File: Im here for the job interview.jpg (56 KB, 373x457) Image search: [Google]
Im here for the job interview.jpg
56 KB, 373x457
That's fine but tattoos are retarded in the long run, enjoy processing ink particles for the rest of your life

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D0B7F5UbTOQ
>>
>>71684486
99% of people with tattoos are basically plastering themselves with corporate and ideological logos, or in 'tribal' patterns from shitskin cultures. There is nothing spiritual or volkisch about modern tattoos.
>>
>>71685662
>>71685920
Ive been stationed in Japan several times, and its fucking waves, which is relevant to the overall theme of my tats.
Also in case you didnt know america basically owns japan, so their cool ass artwork is ours now
>>
>>71684486
That culture is dead and lost. There is no connection.
>>
>>71685662

You can get a tribal tat, but they will look bastardized and rebelling against hundreds of generations of non-tattooed Christians who believed their body was a temple that shouldn't be marked.

Face it. Modern tattoos represent counter culture, not culture.
>>
>>71685589
How's life in the hidden LEAF village?
>>
>>71685593

Because I used proper grammar to explain my usage of the right-pointing bracket?
>>
>>71686229
So get one from your culture, this isn't hard
>>71686429
If you embrace then it is never dead
>>71686453
>bastardized
10 minutes of research to find out exactly how they looked. It will look exactly the same, just via a different method.
>non tattooed Christians
The worship of a foreign God created by a foreign people from a foreign land, currently headed by a foreign Pope
No thanks I'm good
>>
>>71687028

> they look the same
Again, bastardized. You looked them up on the internet, not from your your tribal chief or elder, accompanied with a coming of age ceremony. Some "tribals" appropriate cultures that have nothing to do with the person getting the body art.
>>
>>71684486
I'm not a nordic degenerate though, meds never had tats
>>
>>71687613
>you can't have all the cake so why even have a slice?
This is your argument.
The fact remains that this is my culture by birthright and I cannot "appropriate" something that is already mine.
I do not have a High King to swear fealty to but that does not mean I am not loyal to my nation.
Also
>tribal chief
We had these tattoos well after the adoption of feudalism
>>
>>71684486
you are only allowed to have tattoos if the tattoos are sign that you trust your gods and are prepared to kill enemies in their name

only warriors tattoos can have any real meaning behind them. you could be labeled as insane, but only if you are alone with this. you promise yourself inside your own head that you suffer and die for them, to honor justice and order so that the gods can watch over your people and over the universe

if i ever wanted to make stronger bond with the gods through tattoos, it would have to be something to do with forests of ours to strengthen my will to defend this land. it would be who i m

i m the extension of the will of the spirits in this land
>>
File: take it off faggot.jpg (9 KB, 385x262) Image search: [Google]
take it off faggot.jpg
9 KB, 385x262
>>71688416
>>
>>71688416
>fedora
But I agree with your premise. I have Celtic knots, I don't believe in the Gods and Goddesses but I do believe in their teachings (which do not include constant slaughter, warfare yes but only when necessary)
Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.