[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Reddit infiltration/spreading our message
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 5
File: photo[1].png (28 KB, 1024x1022) Image search: [Google]
photo[1].png
28 KB, 1024x1022
Why are you not on reddit spreading our message all over the place like me? inb4 'lol fuck u reddit is gay they're libtards durr". sorry but i've been redpilling there for two years and i have amazing success posting links and then standing back as rebbitors go full /pol/ in the comments and make the faggot sjw tranny mods on the site go crazy deleting comments. that place is ripe for our message and you should be exploiting it. why are you not tapping into reddit's purely democratic voting system that allows for /pol/-approved links to be upvoted all over the place? are you really content shitposting here and preaching to the choir? we need to expand and dominate the discussion elsewhere

what's stopping you?
>>
Ive been doing it for 3 months.
>>
I usually only shill there after bernie loses
>tfw you're pretty sure you got a couple to donate more money to bernie
>>
>>71684287
>>71684797
amen brothers
>>
File: image.png (61 KB, 883x521) Image search: [Google]
image.png
61 KB, 883x521
>>71684287
r/theDonald was a yuge Redpill success. Our colony redpilled hard, and you can see the only shitpost threads are made by Aussies. Feelsgoodman. Also pic related
>>
>>71684287
I don't want to go to that shitty website, that's why.
>>
Your message will be trannies can use whatever bathroom you want and the USA should support Israel.

I'm sure that will be real controversial at reddit.
>>
File: 1461042982208.jpg (230 KB, 1600x1067) Image search: [Google]
1461042982208.jpg
230 KB, 1600x1067
>>71684287

I've also been doing this, my favorite place to go lately is /r/forwardsfromhitler.

It's supposed to be an ironic sub, but I treat it like a /pol/tier pro-hitler community. I rustle a lot of jimmies and I love it. lol

pic unrelated.
>>
I don't know I just don't like reddit...
>>
>>71684287
I have several account I am pushing bernout to be pissed at the DNC and to vote bernie as a write in th Hillary steals the election
>>
Reddit is on my "do not visit these websites ever" list.
>>
File: image.jpg (29 KB, 391x261) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
29 KB, 391x261
>>71685364
This. I've never even been on it but it's just a tribal thing. We good. They bad. Fuck reddit.

Just show them statistics. SJW's hate statistics.
>>
File: 1461086985007.jpg (148 KB, 1412x768) Image search: [Google]
1461086985007.jpg
148 KB, 1412x768
>>71684287

Some discourse would do us good.

It improve our argumentation skills, on top of spreading redpills.

In /pol/ we are in nothing more than an echochamber.

We need start spreading out and gently poke holes in this leftist madness.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.