[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>all the anti-trump posts on here suddenly kek http://www
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 47
Thread images: 6
File: 1439082921237.jpg (100 KB, 486x806) Image search: [Google]
1439082921237.jpg
100 KB, 486x806
>all the anti-trump posts on here suddenly
kek
http://www.zerocensorship.com/t/uncensored-hillary-clinton/257325-hillary-clinton-pac-spends-1-million-to-combat-users-on-reddit-and-facebook
>>
File: 1460842542570.jpg (23 KB, 499x396) Image search: [Google]
1460842542570.jpg
23 KB, 499x396
Trannies are mentally ill and caving in to please them is being politically correct.
>>
@71684073
"All pro-Hillary posts are shills." Don't tell me you actually believe this, family.
>>
File: 1450758823662.jpg (45 KB, 720x498) Image search: [Google]
1450758823662.jpg
45 KB, 720x498
>>71684591
Yes. No sane person could vote for Hillary.
>>
>>71684591
>@

Hi
>>
>>71684073
Hillary is the biggest fakest bitch on the planet. Shame if she gets elected.
>>
Don't assume it's all astroturfing. I am legitimately not voting now. I won't be voting for any other candidate, but I'm not endorsing mentally ill deranged lunatics that nobody in America actually supports.
>>
Paying shills a million dollars to shitpost

Hillarys face when realizing Reddit does it for free for sanders
>>
>>71684591
Do you honestly believe anyone likes Hillary the Rapist-Enabler who git an ambassador killed?
>>
>>71685375
15 cents has been deposited into your account
>>
>>71684591
>@

aaahhahhahhahahahajahahahahah
>>
>>71685390
>thinking $1 million means anything to the clintons
>>
>suddenly
>it's almost like there is suddenly a new issue
I've been posting against that leftist piece of shit for months, faggot op
>>
>>71685620
15 cents has been deposited into your account
>>
>>71685440
Keep telling yourself that.
>>
or it could be because Trump came out in support of tranny rights today
>>
>>71684591
>@

Sone professional candiana shit posting.
>>
>>71685764
he personally overturned a rule to allow a transsexual to compete in Miss Universe years ago.
Why would you be surprised about this?
>>
>>71684073
Yeah I'm sure Trump being a fraud pretending to be a conservative had nothing to do with it.
>>
>>71685710
>great retort
The amount of responses you retards have to criticism is as limited as Trump's vocabulary

My guess is at least 60% of trumpfags supported obama, you sound the same
>>
>>71685907
>pretending to be a conservative
remember, the greatest issues facing america are transsexuals bathroom rights and gay marriage.

ignore the illegals, open borders, jobs going overseas, H1B visas etc
real conservatives like us only care about where people stick their penises because we love their giant, massive, sweaty, bulging penises so much that we can't make an issue not about them!
>>
>>71685764
He simply stated it wasn't worth making these laws because there had been no issues previously. He is right, all these laws do is attract more attention to them and makes them more emboldened.
>>
>>71686035
You're painting a very rosy picture here and ignoring that Trump has gone on record with both Jake Tapper and Sean Hannity that he wants an expedited immigration program to readmit illegal Mexicans who broke federal law when they invaded our country.

He's also been all over the map with H1B.

There is zero reason to believe him about anything.
>>
>>71686035
>h1b visas
Oh god you're like the 5th person in the last hour I've seen repeat this

You stupid fucks not get the memo on his position in your daily circlejerk?

You also present those issues like there isn't another candidate who supports those things

Maybe if you stopped El rato posting like a robot you could try critical thinking

Or even better, you could have supported rand instead of rampantly shitposting for teh luls
>>
>>71686292
yes, but what about the penises?
us real conservatives care about penises.
what are you going to do with penises?
>>
>>71684591
quality shitpost senpai
>>
>>71686050
>no issues
Even if that were true, it speaks to nothing about the future

Or do you think mentally ill trannys aren't becoming more prevalent?
>>
>>71686426
thank you for getting back to the penises, I do not want to discuss things like jobs being shipped overseas when we have PENISES to discuss, a real conservative issue
>>
>>71686353
>instead of refuting anything the poster said, I'll just meme it up instead
Literally go back, reddit
>>
>>71684591
low quality bait
>>
>>71686529
but what about the penises?
>>
File: TrannyPervertMAGA.jpg (62 KB, 1024x576) Image search: [Google]
TrannyPervertMAGA.jpg
62 KB, 1024x576
>>71686353
>what are you going to do with the penises?
I don't know. Maybe we can ask the women and little girls who will have to deal with it.
>>
>>71686523
>you can't discuss minor issues because major ones exist
Boy you're retarded

And I've been trying to dicuss the bigger issues dipstick, trumpfags don't want to discuss them
>>
I knew something fishy has been going on lately here. This article just confirms it.
>>
>>71686607
You tell me reddit
>>
>>71686609
how come these big, beady, sweaty, bulging PENISES weren't an issue when gay men were in the bathrooms with little boys despite gay men being far more likely to commit pedophilia than heterosexual men?
>>
>>71686628
Trump's the only one discussing big issues. Ted's just another neocon on all of them. Cut taxes, war in the middle east, aggression towards Russia.
Guess what, no tax cut in the world will make America more appealing to these rootless companies than millions of dirt poor Chinese and Mexicans are
>>
>>71686035
>focus on a single conservative issue with minimal consequence

>embrace every progressive issue meant to transform society and culture

Yeah, Trump's so conservative
>>
File: 1459157812948.png (1 MB, 912x905) Image search: [Google]
1459157812948.png
1 MB, 912x905
>>71687103
>where people use the bathroom is more important than millions of lost jobs

Ladies and gentlemen, I give you the cuckservative.
>>
>>71686856
>trump is the only one discussing issues
No he isn't. Moreover he's not discussing them, he's making obscure grandiose statements about them.
>Ted is a neocon
In what way, in terms of policy? This is especially funny in light of his entire career speaking to the opposite.
>no tax cut in the world will make the us more appealing
You don't understand marginal economics, which isn't surprising

You of course won't beat out the cheapest possible labor at the extreme end. But the lower the taxes are the less *likely* a company will be to leave. There are more costs than just paying employees, including ones you have to incur by leaving the country

The fact that the costs of doing business outside of the country only to sell things in the country speaks to how terrible the tax actually is

If you aren't for liberty, including in business, why don't you become a Democrat?
>as if you aren't already a leftist
>>
>>71687288
quick question
how does telling a company what bathroom their customers must use qualify as 'liberty, including in business'?
>>
>>71687229
>didn't read the post
>didn't comprehend the post
>thinks you can't discuss small issues because they aren't the biggest ones
>vigorously defending his emotional investment
>relentlessly shitposting out of desperation
Wew lad you should go get a drink or something
>>
>>71687345
I'm not for either the law or for what trump has stated his position is

But it's irrelevant to your claim anyway isn't it?
>>
>>71687345
Again you could justify it as a potential criminal issue though if you wanted to. Along the same line as drunk driving (crime prevention)

But again I'm not for it
>>
>>71687229
Fuck off faggot, they're all important to a true conservative. Trump is focusing on one conservative principle while selling out the rest.
>>
>>71687517
>>71687724
you messed your ID up, friend :^)
>>
>>71687773
What?

I'm adding something else to what I said

Fuck off shitposting retard unless you have something of value to say
Thread replies: 47
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.