[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Mormons
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2
File: lds-relief-society-young-women.jpg (47 KB, 517x268) Image search: [Google]
lds-relief-society-young-women.jpg
47 KB, 517x268
What should I expect dating a Mormon chick?
>>
>>71682933
Find a modest Christian Identity girl.

Memetic Warfare is government approved reality

Memetic Warfare is government approved reality
>>
>>71682933
You wont.
They're incredibly hard to get.
And you browse /pol/
Good luck next time anon
>>
>>71682933

You should expect to have to convert.
>>
>>71682933
From what I understand, they wouldn't be dating a nonLDS male, unless they weren't all that invested in their religion in the first place.
I may be wrong, though
>>
>>71683216
Some do, but it is basically considered a waste of time, when you could be dating a temple ready guy so you can be married asap
>>
If she's a blue pilled Mormon, she won't shut up about her church and will want to get married in their temples. She'll want to convert you, but that's not a certain thing. If you haven't spent 2 years knocking on doors peddling Joseph Smith fan fiction, no fucking chance in hell.

If she's red-pilled, she's probably a Mormon Stories listening, closeted feminist cafeteria style jack Mormon. She might marry you but when she turns 35 she'll divorce you because she's going through an identity crisis then tell every one you sexually abused her to justify it.
>>
>>71684030
This if you haven't served a mission you are dead to a majority of LDS grills.
The only thing worse than not going is being sent home from one
>>
WHERE ARE THE PLATES SMITH

SHOW ME THE FUCKING PLATES
>>
>>71683156
I did anon. It was worth it.

It's funny how my wife's family is pissy at us for being Trump supporters though.
>>
File: 1439831059938.gif (2 MB, 320x200) Image search: [Google]
1439831059938.gif
2 MB, 320x200
>>71683122
>>71682933
This.
Expect this

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n3BqLZ8UoZk

How can anyone believe this???
>>
Don't mess with women like that unless you plan to convert or you plan to de-convert her.
>>
>Wanting a chaste religious woman
>Not growing up on the Australian east coast

Why live?
>>
>>71683153
No there not. I've fucked a few when I was in salt lake city. All you have to do is look interested in the pictures of their church's on their phones and you'll get laid by sun down.
>>
>>71682933
Insanity. Retardation.
>>
>>71682933

Roughly 95% of them marry other Mormons, and do not have intercourse before marriage. But as long as the bishop doesn't find out, some are easier than others.
>>
>>71684610

I guess they don't like the fact that you went against the wise counsel of Elder Romney. I don't mean Marion G.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.