[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So /pol/ what would be better for a white male to marry and have
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 3
So /pol/ what would be better for a white male to marry and have kids with? I ask this hypothetically.

>white girl
>feminist
>drinks and smokes
>already had multiple sex partners
>won't cook or clean for her husband

>a latina/asian girl
>conservative, never intoxicated herself
>devout Christian
>will be completely willing to cook and take care of the house

You're telling me it's better to suffer with white trash just to preserve the "white" race rather than go with a nice latina or asian and be a happy couple? Come on.
>>
>>71682798
Try harder. There are nice white girls out there.
>>
>>71682798

Most white guys can't handle hispanic families, and how involved parents and grandparents remain in their children's lives.

If you don't mind having to deal with constant in-law meddling, then sure, hispanics are a good match.
>>
I wouldn't mind what you describe in the latina/asian.

What I really want to preserve is the western way of life and family values.

As long as our children and their children do the same and recognize their heritage, so be it. It's more about beliefs and values than flat out race.

That being said I'm not attracted to black women whatsoever. Or indians. Don't know why. Even their "models" are meh-tier to me
>>
File: 1452147086098.jpg (30 KB, 720x438) Image search: [Google]
1452147086098.jpg
30 KB, 720x438
>>71682907
>There are nice white girls out there.
>>
>Latinas
>never intoxicated

That much bullshit could provide enough heat and light for an African village for a decade.

t. Floridian
>>
>>71683154
There are nice white girls who want to get married and have children. You just have to look. Otherwise white race is doomed. Import a slavic woman if you must.
>>
>>71683274
yeah they want to get marry and have children to divorce you, get half of your shit,and have you pay for the kids but rarely see them ever.
>>
>>71683154
its not that they dont exist just because they dont like you moktar
>>
>>71683223

Depends on the class of hispanic.

Many lower class hispanics are as bad as whites are when it comes to drinking.

But there's plenty of hispanics who are also teetotalers, or who dislike getting drunk. It's very dependent on social class.
>>
>>71683365
Of course the German hasn't heard of the Mormons. Its a devout Christian sect, Achmed, you wouldn't like them.
>>
>>71683365
If you racemix don't come on pol whining about decline of white race. And you deserve to be hit by a truck.
>>
>>71683223
Fucking this, if you think Latinas don't get fucked up on the regular you're braindead
>>
>>71682798
That pic is actually the latest in a trend of minorities accusing whites of that-for-which that particular minority is six million times more guilty.
>>
>>71682798
>how white girls...

>posts a Japanese anime girl

help, Mexican beaners are culturally appropriating
Can no one stop this outright robbery? Somebody should build a wall
>>
>>71682798
Your latina wife will weigh 300 pounds by age 26
>>
File: samuraiqt2.jpg (15 KB, 320x291) Image search: [Google]
samuraiqt2.jpg
15 KB, 320x291
>Asian girls
>devout Christian

Maybe in the US, but why would you want Americanized ones anyway? Gonna get me a qt 3.14 Shinto waifu
>>
>>71683568
I didn't make the image.
>>
>>71683697
Good luck trying to assimilate into her culture.
>>
>>71683511

Yea except you have to join their weird ass cult to marry one.

I'm a Lutheran and it sucks because there's very few women my age who are as well.
>>
>>71683844

t-thanks
>>
>>71684050

Plenty of White Mexican Lutherans.
>>
>>71684385
Heh no.
>>
So another 'I never been around Latinas but let me tell you why they're the best' thread?
>>
>>71685450
You have no clue what most are like. On average, they are WAY better than the common white girl.
>>
>>71683753
was referring to the beaner who made the image, you northern beaner
>>
>>71683697
>Asian girls
>devout Christian

Every girl from Singapore I've met had been a pretty hardcore Christian.

Also flips are nominally Christian if you want to play the put your dick in a monkey game
>>
>>71685450
first you all like
>You have no clue
then you drop
> the common white girl.

TRP or D&D?
>>
>>71682798
>conservative, never intoxicated herself
>will be completely willing to cook and take care of the house
>actually believing this
I'm from Arizona m8. Latina girls are basically less intelligent white girls with incredibly shit culture.
That and they will start going to shit in their mid 20's unless they are rich and can afford makeup and plastic surgery.
>>
>>71683223

it's a personal thing. my ex-gf immediate family didn't drin, but her cousins and shit were pure alcoholics
>>
>>71684385

Never seen one and I live in LA, the Mexican capital of the USA
>>
>>71685450
this
>>
>>71682798
Nigger, this is total bullshit, All women of every race are the top pic, very a good few are the bottom pic.
Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.