[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is trans bathrooms a more, or less, important issue than third-world
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2
File: 1431710431995.png (168 KB, 1200x1200) Image search: [Google]
1431710431995.png
168 KB, 1200x1200
Is trans bathrooms a more, or less, important issue than third-world immigration?

Try to answer this question as seriously as you're capable.
>>
The bathroom issue in itself is not important, but Trump's response is massively critical

You see, the real reason why everyone is kicking into maximum overshilling is because this puts a big dent into the "Trump is a bigot" narrative. If they can't cling onto that meme anymore it's going to be real hard for the NeverTrump movement to maintain traction.
>>
>>71682470

The real issue around "trans" is the Orwellian bullshit of forcing everyone in the world to pretend that men are women.

That's not reality, it's a religious claim, and everyone's accepting it unchallenged.

It's a cross between a religion and a contagious mental illness. Ever read Snow Crash?
>>
File: 1461006512909.png (631 KB, 1807x1204) Image search: [Google]
1461006512909.png
631 KB, 1807x1204
>>71682962
Praise fucking Kek, truthteller.

The gaga alt-media coverage is a goldmine.
>>
>>71682470
Both are issues, but if you were only able to fix one of them then third world immigration is it.
>>
>>71683232
Then the right vote, logically, would be Trump.
>>
>>71683396
Exactly. Politics isn't about electing one perfect guy who agrees with you on absolutely everything and then that's the end of it. It's instead about manoeuvring to get the most of what you want and the least of what you don't want with possibly two or three things that you absolutely will not compromise on.
>>
>>71682470
Less, but you're implying trump is the only one who's strong on immigration

Because you're an emotionally invested retard, like most of this board until apparently today
>>
>>71684165
Name a candidate comparable to trump on immigration who has even a sniff at winning.
>>
>>71684165
>any other candidate
>doing fuck all for immigration
>>
Lads, can I come help make America great again? How do I help?
>>
>>71683232
but trump isn't trying to fix third world immigraiton
>>
>>71684812
>The wall
>H1-B visas
>Banning Muslims (at least temporarily)

He's giving it a damn good shot.
>>
>>71684595
Ted cruz

>has a sniff at winning
Oh excuse me, go ahead and project how much you think cruz would lose

I don't care who the republicans put up, they're going to win. Mostly due to turnout, some due to the incompetence of voters

>>71684676
>projecting
Yea the wall is really going to help with all the roaches already here. What's more is trump is fine with entitlements and has said nothing about them being a problem.

The wall is great and I'm for it, but it's 30 years too late to be your fucking solution, the roaches have spawned already
>>
>>71684912
>h1b
Somebody is late to the flip flop

How embarrassing
>>
>>71684912
he isn't touching penalties on employers who higher illegal immigrants (which is the reason illegal immigrants come here in the first place).

the fact that he isn't touching the root cause of the issue proves he isn't trying to solve it.
>>
#optranssubterfuge

>>71684647
>>
>>71685069
And the fucking retard still wants e verify going and possibly expanded

As if that doesn't anything but waste small business productivity
>>
Its a smokescreen. 0.05 percent of the population cares about this bullshit. It affects even less.
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.