[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Before Donald J. Trump there was Patrick J. Buchanan
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 5
File: 176[1].jpg (42 KB, 230x280) Image search: [Google]
176[1].jpg
42 KB, 230x280
Why do you not worship him /pol/? He is the intellectual godfather of Trumpism and he should be revered on this board. Why do you not cherish him?
>>
>>71681528

Too young

He's great
>>
File: 168431313.jpg (24 KB, 486x486) Image search: [Google]
168431313.jpg
24 KB, 486x486
>Cherishing a loser
>>
People who know him (most here are retards) do love his stuff and read his blog every day.

He was the original, anti-Jew conservative. I'd prefer him as president to Trump. We have to work with what we have.
>>
You also forget that he's a closet Stormfag.
>>
>>71681528
This>>71681809
My middle name is Patrick, named after Buchanan. He is a brilliant man; anyone interested in alternative american politics should read his works.
I started with "Suicide Of A Superpower"
>>
File: image.jpg (59 KB, 529x352) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
59 KB, 529x352
>>71681965
This also
>>
>>71681965

He was too good for this shit country
>>
>>71681528
Because he didn't even make a dent in the establishment, Hitler at least made sure SOME jews died and stacked a lot of commie bodies
>>
>>71682949
Weimar Germany was a shambling golem waiting to be taken advantage of.

America during Buchanan's time was and is a monolith that can never be killed by one man leading only a small group of legal-minded people.
>>
>>71681528
Bump
Pat needs more love
>>
>>71681528

>2016
>worshiping a dead kike on a stake

Edit: oops, wrong thread
>>
File: image.gif (1001 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
image.gif
1001 KB, 640x480
>>71683707
>not celebrating the godfather of modern populism
>>
Buchanan is love. Buchanan is life
>>
>>71681528
Pat Buchanan is fucking based, of course I know about him.
>>
Pat Buchanan is my hero. And I will name my son after him. Fucking based. He is the intellectual godfather of /pol/ desu
>>
File: babynames01dec14-227779.jpg (51 KB, 590x553) Image search: [Google]
babynames01dec14-227779.jpg
51 KB, 590x553
Most of the views expressed on this board can be found in Death of the West, which was written in 2001. There is a great chapter on Cultural Marxism in particular.

The predictions in the book mostly came true, although there are not millions of hardy Chinese pioneers staring at us from across the Bering Strait as of yet.
>>
He'd make a great VP for Trump
>>
Open up a speech of this dude, and holy shit Trump speaks very similar to this dude.
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.