[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
/pol/ on LGBT
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 88
Thread images: 13
File: jack daniels advertisement.jpg (59 KB, 600x549) Image search: [Google]
jack daniels advertisement.jpg
59 KB, 600x549
Ok /pol/, recently, Donald Trump said he wouldn't mind trannies going into whatever bathroom they pleased. What are your thoughts on gays, lesbians, bisexuals, trannies and the whole LGBT community that supports those people?
>>
>>71681501

"Cause no trouble"
>>
>>71681501

Gay here

Trannies should all be Hitlered.

TRUMP, YOU'RE DEAD TO ME

DEAD, YOU HEAR. DEAD
>>
File: the Fiji master.jpg (222 KB, 600x500) Image search: [Google]
the Fiji master.jpg
222 KB, 600x500
>>71681610
>>71681671
Bye bye el rato! Get out! Out! Out! Out!
>>
File: 1460486600134.png (1 MB, 1313x1080) Image search: [Google]
1460486600134.png
1 MB, 1313x1080
>>71681501
It's degenerecy.
How are we going to looks like in 2050 seriously?
Necrophilia or people wanting to be daulphins?
>>
>>71681848

Either of those things would be better than the trannies, no lie
>>
>>71681501
Faggots despise trannies for how they hijacked the LGBT movement and turned it into a circus

That should already tell you how bad it is
>>
So what do you guys think about Trump when he said that it was ok for trannies to go to whatever bathroom they want?

Also, do you think being gay is a mental illness
>>
"I don't care"

It's a free country, who gives a fuck; you can do whatever you want however stupid it is. So long as I don't have to pretend they're doing a good thing, it doesn't matter.

I just do whatever any reasonable human being does when talking to someone who believes differently to me, and don't bring up the contentious subject in coversation.
>>
>>71681501
i think trannies are insane. i think alot of gays are gay simply for attention. i think your sexual urges, or atleast acting on them, is a choice.

i also think fags and even trannies deserve the same rights as everyone else. the caveat is that they get the exact same rights as everyone else with the exception of marriage. get government out of marriage and there is no problem left.

the bathroom thing is fucking retarded. i have used the womens room on purpose a few times, and on accident a few more times. most of the time no one even batted an eye at me. when i did it on accident mostly it was to wash my hands, and both times a girl walked up to the sink beside me and made a joke. i apologized and that was that.

the bathroom thing is blown way out of proportion. no one really gives a shit. and if you have a small child you should probably be going in to the bathroom with them anyway.
>>
File: 2355.jpg (87 KB, 500x599) Image search: [Google]
2355.jpg
87 KB, 500x599
>>71681501
If they act on their degenerate desires then they're trash that needs to be either exiled or executed.
>>
>>71682144
>Also, do you think being gay is a mental illness

http://www.jamescantor.org/uploads/6/2/9/3/62939641/cantor__2012__is_homo_a_para

Short answer: no.
>>
>>71682144
>>71681501
as usual youre here to twist words, he specifically said that the current laws are adequate
>>
>>71681501
i support the idea that people can do what they want, however i don't support everything people do.

as far as the trump thing goes its the right call. also i support trump, at least as far as i can support any politician that is...
>>
>>71681501
Trannies can't just pretend they're women, that's not enough, they want the state to force everyone to play along at gunpoint.
>You don't think this beardy guy is actually a girl at heart? RACIST! SEXIST! BIGOT! INTO THE GULAG WITH YOU

Terrible people
>>
Trump probably said that cause he doesn't want to get involved. He has much more important things to deal with. That's his way of saying 'I don't care' without actually saying 'i dont care'
>>
>>71681501
They're mentally ill and should be institutionalized. Since that isn't realistic, Trump made the right decision by making a token gesture after all the bible-belt states have already voted.

Tactical genius, as usual.
>>
Isn't there a community of trannies who support trump? Or is it just THAT pic.
>>
I'm a conservative gay person who hates the whiney trans community. If you're passable, nobody will hassle you in the bathroom. Shut the fuck up. I hate that I have to be grouped with these scum.
>>
>>71682984
Milo? Is that you?
>>
File: morality.jpg (12 KB, 285x300) Image search: [Google]
morality.jpg
12 KB, 285x300
>>71681501
They should all be gassed, but I'm realistic enough to know that it'll never happen. As we're stuck in this degenerate climate, I'll just say that, as long as they keep it out of sight, I don't give a fuck.
>>
>>71681501
they're just people
>>
>>71681501
>recently, Donald Trump said he wouldn't mind trannies going into whatever bathroom they pleased
No he didn't he questioned why the fuck it was being brought up
>>
>>71682034
This
>>
The problem was never that legitimate transsexuals. It was the people who were going to take advantage of the situation.
>>
>>71683085
Might as well be. Our views are similar. The only thing I don't like is that he glorifies being a nigger-loving slut.
>>
I care about the economy and foreign policy far more than bathrooms and social issue butthurt and I'm pretty sure that's Trump's sentiment
>>
>>71682034
this
>>
>>71681501
Agree with him on guns
Agree with him on immigration
Agree with him on trade
Agree with him on the military
Agree with him on Obama care
Agree with him on MAGA
Disagree with him on bathroom fringe issue

THAT'S IT I AM A CRUZMISSLE NOW!!!!

fucking idiot
STOP MAKING THESE THREADS
>>
>>71683378

Milo's a kike, don't believe his lies
>>
>>71681501

LGBT and SJWs aren't really the enemy. It's marxism. This was never really an issue and the tryhards on here pretending to hate traps are either being sarcastic or fell for other people being sarcastic and ran with the meme. 4chan has always loved traps and trannies. We might talk shit but they're our brosters that occasionally give us a good wank.

Trump just made it easier to talk about this.
>>
Imagine if he had said no and said it was a mental illness. He would of been crucified for months by the left. We're outnumbered with all the blacks, gays, and sjw going for hillary. We need every vote we can get.

I just want a fucking wall and more business in america. I don't care where trannies shit.
>>
>>71681848
Necrophilia: harmless
Transgender: extremely harmful
>>
Honestly I'm not convinced that allowing trans people to pick their bathroom will cause a statistically relevant increase in sexual molestation. But I would not be opposed to have bathrooms for men, women, and at least 1 bathroom for gender neutral. If you don't like trannies and don't like them getting a bathroom maybe you could just label it a "family" bathroom instead so your feelings aren't as hurt.
>>
>>71681501
mental illness.
>>
>>71682034
Well; both of them are bad

Gays make up 3.8% of the population, 68% of serial killers.

1/3 of molested children are boys.
>>
Gay here. Trannies don't really fuck with me, they're disgusting but don't interfere with my life, so I still support trump.
>>
>>71683517
I'm Catholic. Theology never really influences me in politics.
>>
>>71683554
>Imagine if he had said no and said it was a mental illness. He would of been crucified for months by the left. We're outnumbered with all the blacks, gays, and sjw going for hillary. We need every vote we can get.

This. We have to play the left's game and be politically correct if we want to win. So we can give them the token gestures of publicly supporting transexuals and signing things into law protecting them and their delusions when in reality we'll be secretly disagreeing with them and they won't even know it. Trump will have to shill hard for the left now to win the election, so we all have to expect that he'll start saying a lot more PC friendly things in the coming days. It's important that we stay steadfast knowing that he is a lying manipulator, but he's secretly our lying manipulator and definitely isn't lying to us to get our vote. He's really serious about our stuff, but he's just saying the tranny stuff for leftie dumb scum votes.
>>
Honestly don't give a shit. If a man's going to rape a woman in a public restroom, I'm pretty sure he's not going to dress up like a woman to do so. It's not like they're making all bathrooms gender neutral.
>>
File: 1454835526094.jpg (97 KB, 468x360) Image search: [Google]
1454835526094.jpg
97 KB, 468x360
>>71683158
This. He focuses on economic issues, which is what this country desperately needs. While Cruz may be right on his social stances, it is, unfortunately, political suicide to be socially conservative in this day and age. Trump clearly realizes this and, while he may or may not actually be socially conservative, he won't run on any kind of social platform since it would tank his campaign when he goes against Clinton the progressive panderer.
We might have been able to fight back this decadent hedonism in the past, but we lost that battle years ago. At the moment, the only thing we can do is help rebuild our country in economic terms. Maybe, when we're a little better off, then we can worry about silly things like bathrooms. Until then, there are more pressing and approachable issues to be concerned with.

>>71683517
Also, this. Believe it or not, you don't have to agree with everything a candidate says. I'm probably more socially conservative than Cruz (that and I'm not a lying hypocritical rat), but you gotta be realistic when choosing your battles. There's no shame in knowing when a fight is unwinnable.
>>
>>71683545
>4chan has always loved traps and trannies.

TIDF pls

Tranny bullshit is the biggest sacred cow in the English speaking world with the possible exception of Jewish power

We are not allowed to openly question the claim that deluded men are women. That's fucking obnoxious.

Where do you think you are? It's called politically incorrect.
>>
bi here. i am not offended nor disgusted by transgenders. i believe they deserve at least a modicum of empathy. i dont judge people based off of those trifling things
>>
>>71683972

https://gendertrender.wordpress.com/2014/02/16/christopher-jessica-hambrook-serial-rapist-sexually-assaulted-and-terrorized-women-after-being-placed-in-toronto-area-womens-shelters/
>>
With all this shit about letting trannys in any bathroom and all the perceived clout of the campaigners, I suggest we co-opt their rage for more ridiculousness.

How about we get more on board with installing urinals in the female bathrooms. Easily justified under mentally ill identity politics

> Gender != Sex
> Women can have penises

I think a lot of SJWs will run with this blindly not knowing the true intention behind the campaign #OpTranny

Some people will just follow whatever the SJWs tell them about 'social issues', many are following this tranny nonsense about bathrooms.

However! In most peoples minds, having a tranny whipping out their dick in front of woman is a step way to far.

Associate the movement with this demand and it will fail.
>>
File: Adultsaretalking.jpg (34 KB, 460x276) Image search: [Google]
Adultsaretalking.jpg
34 KB, 460x276
>>71684145
>We are not allowed to openly question the claim that deluded men are women.

You can, we can just tell you how wrong you are.

Who cares. We were never against trannies or SJWs. We just don't like Marxism. Trump is a dealmaker and a peacemaker. He is going to bring the left and the right together under one banner, and part of that is admitting that the anti-SJW and anti-gay and anti-tranny stuff is just tryhard babby's first sarcasm post shit that people put on here.

Time to look at the bigger picture, lads. Time to bring SJWs into the fold.
>>
>>71681501
He can run his towers however he pleases. Disagree? Build your own.
>>
>>71681501
Don't worry, /pol/, this is just the beginning. Once we get into the general election, Trump will make a beeline to the political center, becoming more liberal than you could imagine. He's been playing the alt-right like a fiddle just to get the nomination.

You guys are all idiots. You should've listened to Mitt Romney; his speech about Donald Trump was dead-on. He's not a fascist, he's not a racist, he's not even a conservative. He's a con-man who will say and do whatever it takes to get the election, and he doesn't give a flying fuck about your red-pills.
>>
>>71683945
Why pander to liberals on this, though, and not on the other issues such as immigration and the banning of Muslims? He's pandering to liberals who won't vote for him anyway and pissing off the conservatives who've been supporting him thus far. This belief that he's some American Light Yagami five steps ahead of everyone else doesn't stand up to scrutiny.
>>
File: 1460053428438.png (451 KB, 442x427) Image search: [Google]
1460053428438.png
451 KB, 442x427
>>71684377
>We were never against trannies or SJWs.
Speak for yourself.
>>
>>71684377
No
>>
>>71684377
>You can, we can just tell you how wrong you are.

No, because I'm not wrong. Men are not women.

And we can't say so out loud.

http://money.cnn.com/2016/04/20/media/espn-dismisses-curt-schilling/

This is about reality. If we're forced to pretend reality doesn't exist and penises are female and 2+2=5 then I'm going innawoods and drinking until civilization blows up.
>>
It's already perfectly legal for adult men to go into bathrooms with little boys. How do you know who is and isn't a gay pedo who fondles little boys? There's probably more gay pedos than trannies.
>>
>>71684554

He's always ahead. Have you not been paying attention the past few months? He's been playing the media like the clown that it is. He's big picture. Every little spelling mistake is to get them to talk about him. Every controversial opinion manipulates his opponents into a corner. Every loss of his is a calculated risk. It's forgotten about the next day. None of the losing states ever mattered.

He can pander to the left as he needs to to get into office. We already know he is one of us, so he can say whatever he wants to con the stupid leftists into voting for him. Even if he says let in the muslims, we know it's a power play to win the game.
>>
>>71684554
He isn't pandering to liberals. Why should he pander to bible thumpers who want an unnecessary law that would just be redundant in face of public indecency laws?

http://criminal-law.freeadvice.com/criminal-law/violent_crimes/indecent-exposure-law.htm

"The second way that a charge can be elevated is through an exposure that involves a child. Virtually every state has laws which prohibit indecent exposures to minor children. Some simply title the charge as indecent exposure, while others will call the same charge indecency with a child or lewd conduct with a child. Regardless of the name, the focus is not just the conduct of exposure, but also that the conduct was directed to or with a child. It can include a defendant exposing his genitals to a child, or requiring a child to expose his genitals to an adult."

In regards to the rest of the thread, I might date a trap if they passed well.
>>
>>71684554
>doesn't stand up to scrutiny.
the fact that he's still a viable candidate proves it
>>
checkem

>>71684647
>>
>>71684818

It's legal for parents to be around their own children, and they are much more likely to be abusers.

The point is that there are a huge number of creeps, trannies or otherwise, who will use this to creep on women. It's happened many times already. I posted the links above.
>>
>>71684743

Trump already pointed out it's a non-issue. If they want to pretend to be women, let them. Let them walk in the bathrooms. It doesn't matter. What matters is we get Trump in office and MAGA. The trannies are small potatoes and aren't the enemy. If a token gesture of calling them women and letting them in bathrooms wins him the election, so be it.
>>
>>71684554
You'd be surprised the amount of bernouts that are going to jump ship when they bernie loses the nom and trump doesn't look like the antichrist to them.
>>
>>71684487

>t. rato
>>
>>71684921
fuck off. stop stealing my thread
>>
>>71684983

Exactly this. The left is just waiting to steer for Trump as long as he makes some token gestures. They hate Hillary more than Trump. If Trump can make a few more SJW friendly comments, he swings the bernie fags to his side and we get him in office. He truly is a master genius.
>>
>>71681501
Hetero>B>G>>>>>>>>L>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>T

Also, I'm disappointed with the fact that people of /pol/ have suddenly become Trumpgendered.
>>
>>71684970
In other words, they aren't worth bothering about. That's why Trump is based and Schilling is a clown.
>>
File: 1452817370325.jpg (71 KB, 474x641) Image search: [Google]
1452817370325.jpg
71 KB, 474x641
Gays and lesbians, I can understand. Fuckers didn't ask to like folk of the same gender.

Trans need moar mental healthcare. Feeding their delusions will only encourage more suicides.

Faggots who run around in parades, with their limp wrists and glow sticks, deserve to be shoah'd.
>>
>>71684970
>The trannies are small potatoes and aren't the enemy.

FUUUUUUUCK YOUUUUUUUU

I'd rather side with the radical feminists, at least they make more sense than the whole lot of you Trumpshills and SJWs and whatever the fuck you all turned into
>>
>>71685270

Exactly. These anti-Trump bozos can't see the big picture like he does. Everything he says is a carefully calculated plan to win the long game. He's the master at it. Other politicians and the media are playing checkers and chump is playing chess AND stratego.
>>
File: image.jpg (90 KB, 736x593) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
90 KB, 736x593
>>71681501
His political mentor was a faggot who died from AIDS.

What do you expect?

http://youtu.be/ymwJ--ZVQLY
>>
>>71685387
I don't get it. Why would he be sorry about my dick?
>>
>>71685465

That's Cathy Brennan, possibly hated more by trannies than any other living human being.

She persistently tells them they aren't women and to fuck off and stop trying to fuck lesbians.

Also hates all men, but whatever.
>>
>>71685456
There's also that.
>>
>>71685387
>being retarded enough to believe that 0.1% of the population being "allowed" to use certain bathrooms is worth worrying about
>>
So now that Trump admitted to wanting to suck tranny cock are we all LGBT approved?
>>
>>71685725

> not realizing that having the definition of "male" and "female" changed to "whatever I say" is actually a pretty big fucking deal fammm

> not realizing "trans" is an infectious disease that's doubling every year in kids

I'm fucking Cassandra here aren't I? Oh well, see you after the war in 10 years.

>>71685766

Where the fuck do sane people go after this?
>>
File: genderrolls.png (138 KB, 600x354) Image search: [Google]
genderrolls.png
138 KB, 600x354
STORMFAGS

B T F O
T
F
O
>>
>>71685233
>Agree with him on guns
>Agree with him on immigration
>Agree with him on trade
>Agree with him on the military
>Agree with him on Obama care
>Agree with him on MAGA
>Disagree with him on bathroom fringe issue
>THAT'S IT I AM A CRUZMISSLE NOW!!!!
>fucking idiot
>>
>>71681501
I don't like them because of the giant cerfuffle they bring up about their fucking gender. Get the fuck over it if someone gets it wrong.
Transsexuals are one thing, transgender are just retarded faghots
>>
>>71681501
Gays used to be alright but now for every Ruben you've got 10 Milos. I used to support gay rights but I take it all back because now I see they're mostly horrible people.

Lesbians are failures at life. And I'm not talking about the porn type of lesbian either, they're just horny and running a business. The dykes are simply ugly women jealous of men.

Bisexuals are degenerate but tend to keep it to themselves. The only ones making a fuss are hipsters going through a phase or stupid girls with daddy issues.

Trannies are mentally ill. They're the only one of the LGBT group I consider mentally ill. I can never look at a tranny as an equal, they'll always have my pity or disgust. They need help, not a sex change.
>>
>>71684223
That's a woman's shelter, not a public restroom.
>>
>>71684223
Also, using this incredibly rare case as an example is the same thing as using sandy hook to promote gun laws.
>>
>>71682034
This is somewhat true. Alot of gay people are not keen on Transexuals.
>>
File: 1458980479577-2.jpg (7 KB, 207x244) Image search: [Google]
1458980479577-2.jpg
7 KB, 207x244
>>71681501
it's a distraction issue.
there are much bigger things to worry about in the world.
who cares what you do with your junk when the world is pretty much at war.
the universe doesn't revolve around your crotch you know.(it revolves around your moms)
>>
>>71681848
Dolphin.
The animal is called a dolphin, not a daulphin.
>>
>>71686147
This.
>>
>>71681501
I just assumed passable traps were using the bathroom of the gender they're dressing up as already. I have no idea why a state would write legislation about this when it's impossible to enforce.
>>
>>71685927
>71685927

THIS. thanks for saying it
>>
>>71681501
keep it too them fucking selves, holy shit most people won't care, or be assholes toward you when you announce it. Seriously life aint isn't easy. But imo I really don't care either, don't force it down my throat. Say your gay ill keep talking I'm not an asshole.
Thread replies: 88
Thread images: 13

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.