[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why do whites care more about rats than they do about black people?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 2
File: 3249238482.png (21 KB, 573x227) Image search: [Google]
3249238482.png
21 KB, 573x227
Why do whites care more about rats than they do about black people?
>>
>>71681210
What do black people do other than steal rape and murder, and be loud and whine when someone calls them on their shit. They bring no value to modern society. Other than a couple of apes in money suits to smile for the camera on television. Even then they still chimpout over nothing. Do you think they care about white people, no other than what they can get out of them.
>>
>>71681210
because rats are accountable for their own actions
>>
Crows are bros let them eat the rat
>>
>>71681210
Because rats are worth more than black people.
>>
Crows will not forget an incident like this. Those girls better watch their backs.
>>
>>71681210
Because rats dindu nuffin.
Blacks, on the other hand, are criminal super-predators.
>>
>>71681210
well
>>
Because they might have once had a positive experience with a rat at one point. They probably can't say the same with black people.
>>
He's running for president for God's sake, I don't like him, but it doesn't mean you should laugh if he's being chased by crows.
>>
>>71682491
t. rato

go kill yourself
>>
>>71681210
>hyphy

I hate finding out what the latest buzzwords are.
>>
> a gang of blacks attack a single non-black
pottery
>>
Rats are cool and can be trained to do tricks.
>>
>>71681210
>why dont white girls attack the police like us dumb niggers do?
>>
>>71681210
the hypocritsy of white girls just pisses me off. they are basicly retarded whores with no notion of how the world works
>>
>>71681210
simple, niggers bring all the violence upon themselves by being criminals.
>>
>>71681210
>I saw a bunch of whyte ppl watching football and they cheered their team
>I don't see you cheering BLM raciss-ass cracka-ass honkies
>>
>>71681210
Maybe some people identify more with animals than Black people.
>>
We can do scientific testing on rats that can save or improve human life

Niggers only make human life worse.
>>
>>71683149
Speaking of which, what was the last disease that was eradicated or at least cured?
>>
>>71683331
Ebola.
>>
>>71682721
Kek
>>
>>71683331
Black person detected.
>>
>>71681210
A rat has a purpose in the cycle of nature, a nigger is just useless vermin that should be extinct.
>>
>>71681210
No rat ever called me cracker
>>
>>71681210
>le asians are don't fall for the SJW meme meme

Anyone trying to tell you a shitskin is bro-tier is a shill. Ching Chong has to go back to the kimchi-shit infested outhouse of a country she crawled out of
>>
>>71682721
Top kek
>>
>>71681210
Because if I robbed a gas station, attacked a cop, and got shot my family would have the good sense to be ashamed of me
>>
>>71681210

Maybe because the rats don't rape, kill, and steal shit.
Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.