[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Should all bathrooms be Gender neutral /pol/? https://www.y
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2
File: gender-neutral-sign.jpg (83 KB, 690x491) Image search: [Google]
gender-neutral-sign.jpg
83 KB, 690x491
Should all bathrooms be Gender neutral /pol/?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YRSXSWDxMlk
>>
>>71681052
Of all the shit going on the in the world, why the fuck do we need to talk about this?
Another distraction from the real issues facing our society?
Just fuck off already.
>>
>>71681052
I think if we just work with Japan and make artificial wombs, we could have a master race, without need for distractions like gender because everyone would be completely asexual, a perfect, genderless being. Humanity then proceeds to reach it's full potential as the master race builds starships and colonizes Mars.
>>
>>71681052
They basically are if trannies are allowed to use them
>>
All I can say is if I ever see one if these IRL I'm vandalizing it.

Nobody will know its gender neutral if you take off the gay pretentious sign.
>>
Women wouldn't use the same washrooms as men
>>
>>71681052
what the fuck is gender neutral
just call it unisex like what its supposed to be, theres no need to use such pathetic fedora-tier language to refer to such a simple concept
>>
>>71681052
Yes but only is the trans or trap acually looks like a woman, then again if she does there is no reason to have them as she can enter the female bathrown without anyone batting an eye.
>>
This is going to end so badly
>>
>>71681052
The fuck does a wheel chair have to do with gender?
>>
>>71681052
disabled people's bathrooms literally need to be different from non disabled people's bathrooms.

it's not a matter of fucking gender but of practicality.
>>
Putting a trans person on there is unnecessary; there's already a disabled person on the sign.
>>
>>71681052
No because I don't want to be forced to use the same bathrooms as women. They are disgusting.
>>
>>71682175
THIS FUCKING SHITLORD IS THE REASON WHEELCHAIR'S ARE OPPRESSED.
>>
>>71681052

i am fine with this he he
>>
>>71681052

We've always had three bathrooms, one for men, one for women and one for the physically and mentally disabled, nothings changed.
>>
Every school had that one bathroom.

It was either the ghetto bathroom or the retard bathroom.

I've gone into the ghetto bathroom mid-class and seen a group of black gentlemen playing dice on the floor.

That's another story, I've been in the retard bathroom and seen a shitty pair of underwear smeared all over the walls and left behind.

Women cannot handle these types of things. Imagine a woman encountering an angry retard who just shit his pants. Screaming and smearing his shit.
>>
>>71681052
Who the fuck uses public restrooms, besides in a movie theater, anyway?
>>
>>71682473
Women have been dormant for so long on a lot of issues I think its time they get a wake up call honestly.
>>
>>71681052
uh, no. why the fuck are we pandering to 0.01% of the population.
>>
>>71681052
All the fuss that has been made on pol about this is done by hillary shills trying to turn us against the God Emperor.

No one can shake my faith with such irrelevancies.
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.